What Do YOU Believe is Actually Happening?

What do you believe the Earth's climate has been undergoing since the Industrial Revolution

• BREAK - BREAK - BREAK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Something we can agree on. Now just provide the source for excess heat you claim. In my house, I call that the fireplace or oven.
You need to explain how the earth can sustain such a large heat loss.
How do you explain that the earth is absorbing 165W +/- 20% at the same time the earth is radiating 400W +/- 20% of IR. I'm purposefully using very loose inarguable numbers so you will see that there is a still a major disconnect. If you can explain that to yourself, you will come a long way toward understanding climate as understood by all scientists, warmers or not.
So, 80 degrees on a thermometer while on a hood of a car it may be well over 100 degrees. But global warming thermometers will only show 80 degrees. Why?
Why are you avoiding my question? It is important to understand it if you are interested in global warming. Are you even interested?

Something we can agree on. Now just provide the source for excess heat you claim. In my house, I call that the fireplace or oven.
You need to explain how the earth can sustain such a large heat loss.
How do you explain that the earth is absorbing 165W +/- 20% at the same time the earth is radiating 400W +/- 20% of IR. I'm purposefully using very loose inarguable numbers so you will see that there is a still a major disconnect. If you can explain that to yourself, you will come a long way toward understanding climate as understood by all scientists, warmers or not.
So, 80 degrees on a thermometer while on a hood of a car it may be well over 100 degrees. But global warming thermometers will only show 80 degrees. Why?
Why are you avoiding my question? It is important to understand it if you are interested in global warming. Are you even interested?
Actually no, I am fine with the planet. It seems warmers are interested. And can't prove anything.

Actually no, I am fine with the planet. It seems warmers are interested. And can't prove anything.
So you are not interested in the science behind climate on the earth. Yet you have made almost 7,500 posts on the subject. Go figure. So that means that you see your role on this forum is to blather and insult without knowing anything about the subject of climate at all.

So you are not interested in the science behind climate on the earth. Yet you have made almost 7,500 posts on the subject. Go figure. So that means that you see your role on this forum is to blather and insult without knowing anything about the subject of climate at all.
Exactly, 7500 posts and not one fkn answer from a warmer in how 20 PPM of CO2 is so magical. Ain't that funny? Since you seem to be bill nye the science guy, explain how 20PPM can make the planet hazardous.

Last edited:
It is not 20 ppm of CO2, is 120 at present, and rising,
Over how long? The rate of warming isn't as great over that span as it was before it started increasing so there you have the magic CO2. It didn't do what 10,000 scientists said it would do. And still no reason for all the exaggeration s

Last edited:
Score:

Nations of the world + 10,000 PH.D's around the world

vs some guy on a message board.

Hmm, who could possibly be right?
The guy on the message board

Please have one of those 10,000 post evidence rather than models

Nah its the same as asking all the PH.D's on Earth to post evidence of the Theory of Relativity or the Law of Gravity.

You wouldn't understand it anyway and the facts are readily available online.

Deniers have a NEED to deny reality, so you reject the facts. There is no debate, the science was settled 15 years ago.

Score:

Once upon a time all the learned men, and all the governments were convinced the earth was the center of the universe.

Just saying.

Score:

The guy on the message board

Please have one of those 10,000 post evidence rather than models

Nah its the same as asking all the PH.D's on Earth to post evidence of the Theory of Relativity or the Law of Gravity.

You wouldn't understand it anyway and the facts are readily available online.

Deniers have a NEED to deny reality, so you reject the facts. There is no debate, the science was settled 15 years ago.

Only someone with the need to deny reality would state the science was settled 15 years ago. When they can't get right on a one year basis projecting what the weather's going to be like, how can anyone take "the science is settled" seriously.

Because that is not what he's talking about. What is settled is that global warming is taking place and that human activity is providing the dominant forcing.

Because that is not what he's talking about. What is settled is that global warming is taking place and that human activity is providing the dominant forcing.

That of course isn't settled either. When you use .00004% of the data sample, you're not exactly arguing for something that has credibility.

No, what is settled is that you propagandists have shut down anyone who doesn't conform to your game book, The reality is there has been no temperature increase for over 18 years. The reality is your hero's have been committing wholesale academic and actual fraud to attempt to continue the hysteria that the thinking people have already rejected. The reality is you are yelling into an echo chamber and it scares the crap out of you because your scam is falling apart and you're desperately trying to prop it up.

THAT is the reality bucko...

Exactly, 7500 posts and not one fkn answer from a warmer in how 20 PPM of CO2 is so magical. Ain't that funny? Since you seem to be bill nye the science guy, explain how 20PPM can make the planet hazardous
20 PPM?! We are talking about the planet Earth. So, it's 7500 posts and you still don't know much about the atmosphere. 20PPM CO2 will not make the Earth hazardous. What planet are you talking about?

Exactly, 7500 posts and not one fkn answer from a warmer in how 20 PPM of CO2 is so magical. Ain't that funny? Since you seem to be bill nye the science guy, explain how 20PPM can make the planet hazardous
20 PPM?! We are talking about the planet Earth. So, it's 7500 posts and you still don't know much about the atmosphere. 20PPM CO2 will not make the Earth hazardous. What planet are you talking about?

Who cares s0n?

Show me where the science is mattering outside the realm of the nether-regions of the internet?:2up:

Its a hobby s0n!!!!:coffee:

That of course isn't settled either. When you use .00004% of the data sample, you're not exactly arguing for something that has credibility.
Really? OK. All the Scientific Societies, all the National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities state that AGW is real, and represents a clear and present danger. Against that we have fruitloops like you stating that you know better that most of the scientists in the world.

Wrong nothing is settled. Check your poll

Yes, settled. Settled internationally by a treaty. Settled scientifically by a worldwide consensus of scientists from every nation and culture.

Forum List

Back