🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"What Do You Make of That Poll ?"

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
On Fox News Channel today, liberal panelist Marie Harf asked this question ? "What do you make of that poll ?" She was referring to a recent NBC/Wall St Journal poll that said as a result of the Mueller report (as much as we now know), 29% of Americans believe that Trump has been cleared of wrongdoing. The poll also reported 40% not believing he has been cleared, and 31% say they’re not sure if Trump has been cleared.

My answer to Ms Harf is > "I make of the poll the same as I make of most any poll in America. It's a Democrat poll, responded to by almost entirely Democrats, since, in general, Republicans don't respond to polls."

In addition, one might question the word "Americans", when it isn't possible to ascertain if everyone responding to this poll is, in fact, that. Some respondents could well be illegal aliens, and other non-citizens.

It's rather amazing how even after the poll fiasco of the 2016 election, most people still are talking about polls, as if they were indicators. It could be said that, at best, the polls might be nothing more than things which lull Democrats into a false sense of security, only to be shocked when a presidential election rolls around, and Republicans DO state their preferences.

On Fox News Channel today, liberal panelist Marie Harf asked this question ? "What do you make of that poll ?" She was referring to a recent NBC/Wall St Journal poll that said as a result of the Mueller report (as much as we now know), 29% of Americans believe that Trump has been cleared of wrongdoing. The poll also reported 40% not believing he has been cleared, and 31% say they’re not sure if Trump has been cleared.

My answer to Ms Harf is > "I make of the poll the same as I make of most any poll in America. It's a Democrat poll, responded to by almost entirely Democrats, since, in general, Republicans don't respond to polls."

In addition, one might question the word "Americans", when it isn't possible to ascertain if everyone responding to this poll is, in fact, that. Some respondents could well be illegal aliens, and other non-citizens.

It's rather amazing how even after the poll fiasco of the 2016 election, most people still are talking about polls, as if they were indicators. It could be said that, at best, the polls might be nothing more than things which lull Democrats into a false sense of security, only to be shocked when a presidential election rolls around, and Republicans DO state their preferences.
NBC polls only call Obamaphones.

Forum List

Back