🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What do you think should be done with these vandals?

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here to read about something that recently took place not far from where I am in East Tennessee.

God bless you and the kids who were most impacted always!!!

Holly

P.S. If it were up to me, those who vandalized the bus would be in jail for one month and only get one meal every couple of days while they are there...then maybe they would then at least have some idea of how it feels to be in the position of those who were most affected by their choice of action. How else would they learn? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Go here to read about something that recently took place not far from where I am in East Tennessee.

Holly

P.S. If it were up to me, those who vandalized the bus would be in jail for one month and only get one meal every couple of days while they are there...then maybe they would then at least have some idea of how it feels to be in the position of those who were most affected by their choice of action. How else would they learn? :mad: :mad: :mad:

you think kids should spend a month in jail for VANDALISM??

really?

i'd think making them feed kids from the bus would be a better punishment.

Holly

really?

They should serve jail time because of what they chose to vandalize.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Having them work the place in my opinion sounds too much like community service and if that ended up being all that they got for doing what they did, then in my opinion, they got away with what they did. Getting only community service to me is too much of a slap on the wrist. Kids these days should know better, but sadly they do not, so how else are they going to learn but to get what ends up being a more harsh punishment?

Something is really rotten in East Tenn. when kids say the only meal they get all day comes in a bus supplied by a local Christian ministry. Kids ate better during the Great Depression.

Holly

really?

Or juvenile hall. And make them wash police cars and fire trucks. Help clean up trash on the town streets. Visit a senior citizens center and help hand out meals and play checkers or cards with the folks there.
Some sort of confinement/loss of freedom is appropriate here.

Holly

really?

Or juvenile hall. And make them wash police cars and fire trucks. Help clean up trash on the town streets. Visit a senior citizens center and help hand out meals and play checkers or cards with the folks there.
Some sort of confinement/loss of freedom is appropriate here.

A few nights detention, plus as you wrote. Three to six months CS.

Something is really rotten in East Tenn. when kids say the only meal they get all day comes in a bus supplied by a local Christian ministry. Kids ate better during the Great Depression.

We should reduce their access to welfare and food stamps.

Red state logic...

Holly

really?

I say give them a choice: five years in jail, or five lashes with a bamboo cane, applied to the face.

ahh yall dont know anything about community service...it cannot be done with the victim....so they should be forced to do community service of another type...perhaps at a local food bank...and all summer is not enough...they should do at least a year of community service and pay for damages plus...rogersville is a small town and will not take this well....it will be like when the kid here stole the virgin mary from a nativity scene and set it afire.....the legal system wasnt bad...the mother network was....i even explained to my son....that as a pagan i may not agree with their ways but you have no right to steal a piece of the nativity scene and it was one thing to put the nativity scene on the church roof....but another to trash it...and he best not be doing either of those...

Forum List

Back