What does A. Weiner and Jonathan Busch have in common?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
DailyMail.com reached out to the 15-year-old girl's family earlier this month after receiving information about her relationship with Weiner.

By Alana Goodman For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:55 EDT, 21 September 2016 | Updated: 17:45 EDT, 21 September 2016

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790824/Anthony-Weiner-carried-months-long-online-sexual-relationship-troubled-15-year-old-girl-telling-hard-asking-dress-school-girl-outfits-pressing-engage-rape-fantasies.html#ixzz4Ku1mvPVL

Gastonia Police Officer R.S. Lewis said in an arrest warrant the indecent liberties and statutory rape charges involved the same girl and occurred between June and September 2016.

The Gaston County Sheriff’s Office says 54-year-old Jonathan Conrad Busch of Mooresville, North Carolina is charged with two counts each of statutory rape of a child under the age of 15 and indecent liberties with a child.

Gastonia Police Officer R.S. Lewis said in an arrest warrant the indecent liberties and statutory rape charges involved the same girl and occurred between June and September 2016.

According to WCNC-TV, Busch's case has ties to former New York congressman Anthony Weiner's federal sexting scandal back in 2016. The name of the minor in Busch's case matches the minor's name in the former congressman's sexting case.

Weiner is currently serving a 21-month sentence in federal prison after admitting to illicit online contact with a 15-year-old girl living in Gaston County.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/06/22/north-carolina-teacher-anthony-weiner-scandal-minor-sex-offenses/727753002/

and another:

Former Iredell teacher accused of sex offenses with 15-year-old girl

------------------------------------------------------------------
I could careless for Weiner, but I also do not believe in such coincidences. Now this 15 year old engaged Weiner, and I wonder if she was a participant in the Busch case.

Is there really a 15 years old girl , and who is Johnathan Busch? Just does not make sense. So this young 15 or younger age child!! was being raped and texting with Weiner? at the same time?

I have always believed the GOP in NC has set this up with Weiner as a way to get over on Hillary, and now this is strange.

Once again who is and is there a 15 year old girl.

It's all too lengthy but since we're quoting the not american USA today i assume - a republican troll?

What do they have in common? They both have sick minds that like young girls.

Iredell County Commissioners (2016–present): James Mallory (Chairman), Marvin Norman, Tommy Bowles, Jeff McNeely and Gene Houpe, all Republicans.

The Sheriff of Iredell County is Darren E. Campbell (Republican), elected in December 2014 taking over from Phillip Redmond who was first elected in 1994.[14]

The Register of Deeds of Iredell County is Ronald "Duck" Wyatt (Republican), appointed in 2016. The Register of Deeds serves as custodian and manager of a large number of land records and vital records.

Iredell County, North Carolina - Wikipedia
-----------------------------
The school he taught in was in Iredell county.

And he was not a Trump fan according to his twitter account.

Now Weiner does have a hx of phone sex with women, but who is to say this woman was a just 15?? Oh her dad and Breibart. Remember this accusation about the teacher is also alleged, and

like I said is there a real 15 year old girl ?? I doubt it. Does it seem reasonable to you she is sex texting with someone while she is being raped?? at the same period in time. NOPE.

I suspect this is his twitter page, I also suspect he is somehow related to Kyle and Kurt Busch(maybe not though , just a coincidence they have the same last name and he taught in a town that was Nascars headquarters)

Mooresville is best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams and drivers, along with an IndyCar team and its drivers, as well as racing technology suppliers, which has earned the town the nickname "Race City USA". Also located in Mooresville is the corporate headquarters of Lowe's Companies and Universal Technical Institute's NASCAR Technical Institute.

Jonathan C. Busch (@LAKEapus) | Twitter

Last edited:
And? He admitted to it.

I suspect there Is no 15 year old girl. Made up by the GOP in NC.
Lol, you might want to tell her and him that-
Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

during the time she was supposedly raped.

And? He admitted to it.

I suspect there Is no 15 year old girl. Made up by the GOP in NC.
Lol, you might want to tell her and him that-
Anthony Weiner carried on a months-long online sexual relationship with a 15-year-old girl | Daily Mail Online

during the time she was supposedly raped.

Oh I have no doubt Weiner texted to someone.

Lets say Weiner called his buddy Jonathan Busch who was living in the same town of the 15 year old girl and had him "open her pussy up". or using his words "In one message Weiner tells the girl 'I would bust that tight p***y' :eek:

Just like with B. Clinton , you attack knowing someone weakness. His weakness was some young chick coming on to him and he obliged her. Power or what, she also had a long relationship with her married professor meaning little innocent Monica.

Can you put two and two together, do you also believe in strange , real strange coincidences?
I believe it could have been a 45-year old man pretending to be 15 and it still wouldn't legally matter.

I agree and it probably was a man or woman who was a lot older to have something over on Hillary and the last minute they pulled it out of the bag, Giuliano said they had something up their sleeves and it came out and they used it to the max, now needed another investigation of Wieners laptop. So strange don't you thing, to pull the rabbit from the hat, after the Accent Hollywood tape came out.

Forum List

Back