What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

I can sure understand their attraction to non-politicians as candidates.

Most politicians are narcissistic, dishonest thugs who are bought and paid for by special interests and who fail us on a regular basis.

But maybe the party could just come up with some better non-politicians.

Trump is the only one addressing this so far. He is defiantly a good negotiator with many foreign politicians when he builds businesses overseas.
Carson has talked about Principals and Values but I don't think he has addressed the issue. I think he is accepting big buck donations.

You would think you can't do worse than Bush, but Republicans are working overtime trying to find someone worse.
No matter how fucked up Hillary and your other slobs are...none could be worse than Obabble. All time forever feckin disaster.
But you can never say why, can you?

LABOR DAY BLAH...
JOBS MISS...
Record 94 Million Americans Not In Labor Force...
Participation Rate Lowest Since 1977...

Record 56,253,000 Women Not Working...
Stocks Plunge After Payrolls Report...

Love the link "Stocks Plunge...." Comes up "page not available. Like your facts.

I don't have to say this one thing because it's so fucking obvious not to mention hilarious.

Job Openings Rise to the Highest Level in 14 Years

And why are the jobs available? Because too many uneducated people. Who believes education is for snobs and cuts education when ever they can? Republicans. That's one thing that can't be denied.

And you blame that on Obama?????? Dude, you are seriously screwed up. So distant from reality.
You are such a Drudge.....

Well, despite your opinion filled OP, answering your title question, imo, it shows that the GOP voters is sick and tired of the crap job the GOP establishment is doing.

Yes. GOP chances are grim. That is what happens when your immigration policy is to import as many Third World voters as possible.

Responsible, traditionally American policies stop selling with the increasingly NOT Traditional American population.
Even if it is a good idea to go with candidates with zero political experience, why would you support one as immature and dumb as Trump?

Because the left hates him, I see no other reason but that one is good enough.

Not just the left.
The big Republican donors hate him too.
They know he can't be bought off with political favors after an election.
This practice has to end because it wastes our tax dollars like Solyndra and has continued with each President that has been elected for a very long time.

The biggest problem is that we need people of integrity to win, the problem is that people with integrity don't win.

"What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience"

It says that most republicans have a naïve, sophomoric perception of politics and the presidency, that they incorrectly believe the country can be 'run like a business,' when in fact nothing could be further form the truth.

It illustrates the contempt most on the right have for critical thinking, objective, documented facts and evidence that conflict with rightist dogma, and their propensity to adhere blindly to that failed dogma in spite of the facts.

So what makes a business successful? Profit for one. Good business decisions another, and more importantly, giving their customers what they want.

How could that strategy not be good for running a country? Not borrowing money to the tune of trillions, spending money where it's truly needed and not on NPR. Giving the American people what they want is a good one as well.

No, we really need to run this country like a business. Running it like politicians want to doesn't seem to be working real well.

That's what Warren Harding said. 'More business in government and less government in business.' This led to the stock market bubble and the great depression. Reagan had a similar philosophy and he took us from being a creditor nation to a debtor nation. The profit motive doesn't give a damn about it's effect on we the people. It's only loyalty is to the bottom line.

Well let me put it this way: if our politicians ran our businesses in America, there wouldn't be one left considering the decisions they make in government, but if our businessmen ran the government they way they do business, we would probably see success like we see in businesses.

That was the point of my post. The country had 12 years of having more business in government. Harding, Coolidge, Hoover, Great depression. Those who don't remember history are doomed to repeat it.

"What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience"

It says that most republicans have a naïve, sophomoric perception of politics and the presidency, that they incorrectly believe the country can be 'run like a business,' when in fact nothing could be further form the truth.

It illustrates the contempt most on the right have for critical thinking, objective, documented facts and evidence that conflict with rightist dogma, and their propensity to adhere blindly to that failed dogma in spite of the facts.

So what makes a business successful? Profit for one. Good business decisions another, and more importantly, giving their customers what they want.

How could that strategy not be good for running a country? Not borrowing money to the tune of trillions, spending money where it's truly needed and not on NPR. Giving the American people what they want is a good one as well.

No, we really need to run this country like a business. Running it like politicians want to doesn't seem to be working real well.

NPR gets very little taxpayer funding, which is why they always have funding drives. Some of the top moochers are big agriculture and big oil. Especially big oil since they use the US military for protecting their interests in the middle east. This keeps them from having to hire their own mercenaries.

Big oil is in the interest of every American. If gasoline went up to $8.00 per gallon today, you would see an economic crash like you've never experienced.

NPR gets plenty of money when you consider the money they get from other taxpayer funded associations. And for those people that contribute the rest in cash donations, those donations are a tax write-off which is another loss of money collected from our government:

Taxpayers Provide More Than 25 Percent of NPR's Funding, Analyst Says
Published November 13, 2010

Most of the world, including Europe, has been paying way higher prices for gas than we have, for decades. Our access to cheaper gas has been offset by having the world's costliest military making the middle east a safe place for our oil companies to operate in. I'd rather pay higher gas prices and have less military, It would surely be cheaper in the long run, not counting all the innocent Iraqi and Iranian people who's deaths we've caused by our meddling over there.

NPR gets very little taxpayer funding, which is why they always have funding drives. Some of the top moochers are big agriculture and big oil. Especially big oil since they use the US military for protecting their interests in the middle east. This keeps them from having to hire their own mercenaries.

Big oil is in the interest of every American. If gasoline went up to $8.00 per gallon today, you would see an economic crash like you've never experienced.

NPR gets plenty of money when you consider the money they get from other taxpayer funded associations. And for those people that contribute the rest in cash donations, those donations are a tax write-off which is another loss of money collected from our government:

Most of the world, including Europe, has been paying way higher prices for gas than we have, for decades. Our access to cheaper gas has been offset by having the world's costliest military making the middle east a safe place for our oil companies to operate in. I'd rather pay higher gas prices and have less military, It would surely be cheaper in the long run, not counting all the innocent Iraqi and Iranian people who's deaths we've caused by our meddling over there.

That may be true, but look at our country today!

We were getting some very slow growth until our fuel prices came down thanks to fracking in this country. When the prices dropped, most all Americans had more money in their pockets. More money to pay bills, get out of debt, invest, buy a home, put into their savings accounts.

More money in the pockets of Americans always has a positive impact. That being said, what would have happened if our gasoline and natural gas bills doubled?

So it's much more than just saving on gasoline, it's an entire economy at stake we are talking about. In fact a couple of my coworkers live far away from work. When the prices of gasoline went down, some were saving close to $150.00 a month. That's a good chunk of change for a family to have.

Europe? I've never been there, but I know people that have. They tell me that the main source of getting around is public transportation. That's how they deal with the high costs of fuel. Do you want to see Americans slaves to the bus or train line?

Europe? I've never been there, but I know people that have. They tell me that the main source of getting around is public transportation. That's how they deal with the high costs of fuel. Do you want to see Americans slaves to the bus or train line?

Many on the far-wrong do, though few will openly admit it.

It's much easier for an overbearing government to control people who are dependent on a government-run public transit system to get from one place to another, than to control those who have the freedom of a personal automobile, that can get them exactly where they need to go, when they need to go there.

Many on the far-wrong do, though few will openly admit it.

It's much easier for an overbearing government to control people who are dependent on a government-run public transit system to get from one place to another, than to control those who have the freedom of a personal automobile, that can get them exactly where they need to go, when they need to go there.

Good point, but I think it's more than that.

Politicians have been trying to gain more control over the people for decades. The only two vestiges they have left are health and energy. Once our government has total control over health and energy, they will have total control over the people.

As Hoover once regarded as success "A car in every driveway and a chicken in every pot."

Trump's appeal is he is telling you leftists to take political correctness and stick it. I'm not 100% behind him...yet but on that point he gets my support
This "PC police" crap is something you cons have just fabricated in your heads.

If you investigate I believe you will find that the reason it is higher priced in other countries is due to TAXES, not supply, not demand, TAXES.

Anger over unwanted negative change.

As is right and proper.
And another example of a trump supporter fitting my description of them

Being angry over unwanted negative change is not "racist, nativist, idiotic".
No, but the characterization as unwanted negative change of a spanish response is

Speaking Spanish is not the issue. The reasons for the need to speak spanish is.

Those reasons are mostly negative and unwanted, which is a reason to be angry.

But you have to play the Race Card because you can't honestly defend your policy of defacto open borders.
speaking spanish was 100% the issue. he was asked a question in spanish and answered in kind. the only reason people want to jump on him over it is because once again trump played up to their jingoistic natures. and i have no policy of open borders - neither does anyone else.

once people become serious about the primaries trump will no longer lead the pack. i still have faith that the republicans will choose an adult.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

In your last post you claimed that "characterization as unwanted negative change" is racist.

Now, you claim that the issue was NOT about the changes, instead of defending your accusation that simply calling the changes negative was racist.

Nice moving of the goal posts there.

Guess when you started trying to support your position that there are no negative changes associated with the rapid changes caused by Third World Immigration you ran into some problems?

the ignorant OP says: What does it say about republicans when the top two polling candidates have no political experience

what utter stupidity.., what political experience did our founding fathers have, HUH ???????

do not need political experience, just common sense. :up:

What does it say about the Democrats when their leading candidate should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and they don't care?
First she would have to be charged with a crime. Guess innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Democrats.

Only when they openly destroy wanted evidence that would prove their guilt.

Talk about what party jumps the gun. You guys were claiming the White-Hispanic was guilty a year before he was found not-guilty.

What does it say about the Democrats when their leading candidate should be wearing an orange jumpsuit and they don't care?
First she would have to be charged with a crime. Guess innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Democrats.
Now that's funny. Libs throw out accusations like it was confetti and look the other way on national security issues if it's their guy. Or gal in this case. She only turned over what she wanted them to have, most were deleted. It remains to be seen what they can find out. At a minimum she isn't playing with a full deck.

Forum List

Back