🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?

The thing is that everyone involved in the Trump campaign had some ties to Russia and Trump himself had a beauty pageant there. You Trump lovers could see all kinds of guilty scenarios for Hillary Clinton when they weren't there, but here you now suddenly contract blindness.
so your NOT seeing hillaries crimes and seeing trumps is an example of how this should work to NOT be "contract blind"?

There were no Hillary's crimes. At least 9 investigations showed this.
and at least 9 anonymous people say trump is guilty of something.

yet he's not under investigation now is he?

Trump is under investigation.
Senate Judiciary Chairman Confirms Trump Is Not Under FBI Investigation - Breitbart

No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

Kudlow: It's Fake News to Claim Trump Is Under Investigation

We are in the preliminary stages of this situation. Trump is being investigated. Everyone around him is being investigated, but Trump is not. Now if you really believe that, well that's on you. All of those people associated with Trump or his campaign just independently acted on their own and Trump knew nothing about it. If you believe that, well that's on you.

We all aren't stupid.

What Exactly are the High Crimes and Misdemeanors Trump Is Being Charged With?
Dunno.

Neither does anybody else.

Yet.

If any are to be forthcoming...

Special Counsel (and former Director of the FBI) Robert Mueller will give us the answer to that question.

Patience... patience...

The answer is coming...

so your NOT seeing hillaries crimes and seeing trumps is an example of how this should work to NOT be "contract blind"?

Senate Judiciary Chairman Confirms Trump Is Not Under FBI Investigation - Breitbart

the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed.

Read more at: No, Trump Isn’t Under Criminal Investigation by the FBI

That looks like a criminal investigation to me
yep. people in his campaign seem to be under investigation but i don't see trump on that list.

the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election and that includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts. As with any counterintelligence investigation, this will also include an assessment of whether any crimes were committed.

yep. people in his campaign seem to be under investigation but i don't see trump on that list.

I don't believe you would, as there were no meetings between Trump and the Russians

Much like any boss involved in criminal activity, they have others to do the dirty work and maintain plausible deniability. The question is....did they order the meetings or were they informed of what was going on

What's going on now is called compiling evidence.

I don't believe you would, as there were no meetings between Trump and the Russians

Much like any boss involved in criminal activity, they have others to do the dirty work and maintain plausible deniability. The question is....did they order the meetings or were they informed of what was going on
well my main point is that while i think the investigations are made up bullshit by the left mad at losing, look if you must. i agree a ton was spent on hillary and hey - "turn about is fair play" is our mantra anymore. not being smart, not doing the RIGHT thing - but "payback"

so if we need to wait for someone to come in and sort it all out, fine. no issues with that and let them look to verify which side is "right" so the other side can cry FOUL once more.

my only point is to tell people who keep lying and saying TRUMP HIMSELF is under investigation, are wrong.

So Rightwinger says the formation and make up of a senate and house committee, comprised up of both parties, is incapable to conduct an investigation.

To answer your cry for an investigation there isn't any evidence, like I clearly explained was evident with Clinton's emails. Evidence that prompted an investigation, there is not even anything to say a crime actually had been committed in this case ... NO PROMTING BASED ON EVIDENCE. You see this is where you liberals have fallen and hit your head, with Hillary she had leaked emails which tied directly to her at a timeline when she was Secretary of State that brought the need for an investigation. There isn't even any evidence that Trump and Russia collided to even effect an election. None.

Seriously, right winger, how many months where the democrats themselves reported any evidence - NONE that would suggest a collusion. If you were knowledgeable enough on the subject you could tell everyone here where the democrats missed on the "clear evidence" of collusion. Where is the clear smoking gun evidence that prompted the investigation?
Again with the delusional.....there was no crime

There was a crime. DNC servers were hacked to influence a presidential election

The party that benefitted from the crime was in contact with the party that committed the crime while they released the information

Worthy of an investigation....agree?

What crime was committed?
According to Dershowitz there is none.What was the crime? Cite the specific statute that was violated.

"Political wrongdoing, but it's just not a crime," he said. "Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated. And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime."

Dershowitz Calls Special Counsel Mueller Good News For Trump: "He's Going To Find No Crime"

Hacking into someone else's computer is a crime

Even Dershowitz knows that

Which has nothing to do with president Trump or his campaign.

That is the question...

Trump was benefitting from the crime. Why were his people meeting with the Russians at the time information was being released?

If the meetings were routine....why can't Trump explain what they were talking about?

No different than Hillary meeting Loretta Lymch on a tarmac. Why was the head of the Attorney General of he United States and a woman under FBI investigation choosing that particular location to meet privately, as we would later find she has been cleared with a "no indictment" announcement by Comey? What exactly was being said at that meeting to her benefit?

You see speculation and assumptions with no evidence to prompt and support it, is simply that. It's not a crime, emails were released LONG before that meeting democrats are so sure had to be "illegal" as if no one traveled and met with a foreign diplomat. Now had he accepting large amounts of money from a foreign government to place into a personal ( 'ahem' ) foundation, that would be more suggestive of a "favor" than simply meeting face to face. Based on the democrats apparent standards, there appears to be more speculation, convenient benefit, as well as a trail of evidence to prompt curiousity and the need to investigate another candidate further with only the two stated examples I outlined above. As well as, there is as much evidence on Trump working with the Russians as apparently there is of Clinton giving uranium to them.

Care to try your luck again? Your argument doesn't appear to be doing so well.

well my main point is that while i think the investigations are made up bullshit by the left mad at losing, look if you must. i agree a ton was spent on hillary and hey - "turn about is fair play" is our mantra anymore. not being smart, not doing the RIGHT thing - but "payback"

so if we need to wait for someone to come in and sort it all out, fine. no issues with that and let them look to verify which side is "right" so the other side can cry FOUL once more.

my only point is to tell people who keep lying and saying TRUMP HIMSELF is under investigation, are wrong.

Which part is "made up bullshit"?

The Russian hacking of DNC computers?
Trump benefitting from the release of information?
That members of Trumps campaign were meeting with the Russians at the time?

The party that benefitted from the crime was in contact with the party that committed the crime while they released the information

According to Dershowitz there is none.What was the crime? Cite the specific statute that was violated.

"Political wrongdoing, but it's just not a crime," he said. "Nobody can point me to a statute that would be violated. And a prosecutor is only allowed to look for evidence of a federal crime."

Dershowitz Calls Special Counsel Mueller Good News For Trump: "He's Going To Find No Crime"

That is the question...

Trump was benefitting from the crime. Why were his people meeting with the Russians at the time information was being released?

If the meetings were routine....why can't Trump explain what they were talking about?

No different than Hillary meeting Loretta Lymch on a tarmac. Why was the head of the Attorney General of he United States and a woman under FBI investigation choosing that particular location to meet privately, as we would later find she has been cleared with a "no indictment" announcement by Comey? What exactly was being said at that meeting to her benefit?

You see speculation and assumptions with no evidence to prompt and support it, is simply that. It's not a crime, emails were released LONG before that meeting democrats are so sure had to be "illegal" as if no one traveled and met with a foreign diplomat. Now had he accepting large amounts of money from a foreign government to place into a personal ( 'ahem' ) foundation, that would be more suggestive of a "favor" than simply meeting face to face. Based on the democrats apparent standards, there appears to be more speculation, convenient benefit, as well as a trail of evidence to prompt curiousity and the need to investigate another candidate further with only the two stated examples I outlined above. As well as, there is as much evidence on Trump working with the Russians as apparently there is of Clinton giving uranium to them.

You keep bringing that up

It wasn't Hillary, it was Bill. At the time, Bill had no authority over Loretta Lynch and she subsequently recused herself from the investigation

But you simultaneously ignore the private meeting between Trump and Comey. Trump DID have authority over Comey. He DID urge him to drop the investigation and he DID fire him

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

show me a link that says for a fact russia did it. not saying they didn't, but the person the leaks came from has said time and again not the russians. since you don't seem to agree with assange, he's a liar i suppose and RUSSIA cause...well i don't know at this point but if you want to believe assange is a liar then what difference does it make? you're going to believe what you want.

benefiting - maybe. except what was the KILLER was more of comey coming back after finding a stockpile of hillarys mail on weiners laptop. (say that with a straight face, go ahead) what came off the DNC hacks that anyone really gave a damn about in the end?

meeting with russians at the time. is meeting illegal?

These investigations are not made up because the left lost.. And Trump is under investigation. Every one of these people called to testify will be asked questions about whether trump was involved or not. Now if that's not investigating what role Trump had in this, then there is no such thing.

That is the question...

It was Bill Clinton who met with Lynch, but your points are just as valid.

That is the question...

Perhaps Bill Clinton should be investigated for obstructing justice.

show me a link that says for a fact russia did it. not saying they didn't, but the person the leaks came from has said time and again not the russians. since you don't seem to agree with assange, he's a liar i suppose and RUSSIA cause...well i don't know at this point but if you want to believe assange is a liar then what difference does it make? you're going to believe what you want.

benefiting - maybe. except what was the KILLER was more of comey coming back after finding a stockpile of hillarys mail on weiners laptop. (say that with a straight face, go ahead) what came off the DNC hacks that anyone really gave a damn about in the end?

How many of our intelligence agencies stated that Russia was involved in this and that people with the Trump campaign were involved?

That is the question...

No they aren't

That is the question...

How do you figure?

What does Assange know about where the leak originated from? No, Putin never called Assange and said...I have some leaks for you
They have intermediaries to do that. But the cyber trail leads to Russia. FBI says it, CIA says it. Obama admitted it, Trump admitted it and even Putin admits it.

Did Trump benefit from the leaks? Well, he benefitted in terms that he used the leaks on a weekly basis. He used the information to confirm his claims about "Crooked Hillary"....so yes, that is a benefit

Meeting with Russians is not illegal if you are discussing legal business. However, if you are discussing illegal activities or offering policy concessions in return for leaked information....that is illegal and that is what the FBI is investigating

That is the question...

How do you figure?
If you don't already understand, then no amount of explaining will help.

What does Assange know about where the leak originated from? No, Putin never called Assange and said...I have some leaks for you
They have intermediaries to do that. But the cyber trail leads to Russia. FBI says it, CIA says it. Obama admitted it, Trump admitted it and even Putin admits it.

Did Trump benefit from the leaks? Well, he benefitted in terms that he used the leaks on a weekly basis. He used the information to confirm his claims about "Crooked Hillary"....so yes, that is a benefit

Meeting with Russians is not illegal if you are discussing legal business. However, if you are discussing illegal activities or offering policy concessions in return for leaked information....that is illegal and that is what the FBI is investigating

well i do believe a lot of these leaks also said that our own FBI can make things LOOK like they came from russia. funny how we go NO WE COULD NEVER DO THAT.... and never saw links of trump and putin saying Yes, we did that".

benefit is being twisted up here so you can say it's a benefit.

and since you just said the meetings can be legal, what evidence do we have to show there *could* be something illegal or do we just investigate ANYONE talking to Russia at all - period?

that being the case there's a whole lot of people to investigate.

Lets not forget doing business with Russian businesses since we had sanctions on Russia also.

Forum List

Back