What good is a hot economy...?

Who gives a fuck about NK. They can keep their damn nukes for all I care. A good economy is far more important than anything NK does.

That's just it. They're not keeping them. They're pointing them at us.

LOL, Pootie has hundreds pointed at us, lord kid you are retarded.

Putin doesn't want to destroy us. He wants to own us.
We're safe as long as Donald continues to suck Putin dick. #Helsinki

NK does not want to destroy us either, and they also lack the ability to do so.

If we are so weak that NK is a threat then we have some big problems and have been wasting a shit ton of money on our military.

So, have you ever spent any time over there? Been to SK at all?

Who gives a fuck about NK. They can keep their damn nukes for all I care. A good economy is far more important than anything NK does.

LOL, it must be awful to live in such fear.

Quit being a sheep. Who has NK attacked in the last 50 plus years?

means nothing. They’re not a rational actor like you’re making them out to be. I could see them doing something terrible[/QUOTE]

That is the party line. The government needs bad guys, they need boogiemen, as fear is a great tool for control.

When Donald has failed to control North Korea?
When Kim Jong Un is sending us a "Christmas gift"?

Trump careens toward a Christmas crisis with North Korea

"....North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, however, shows no sign of restarting the talks. Instead, his regime has promised the U.S. an ominous “Christmas gift” and is once again directly insulting Trump as a “dotard” and “erratic.”

Kim has set a year-end deadline for the U.S. to make concessions, notably lifting economic sanctions that China and Russia also are agitating to ease.When Donald is continuing to erode our national security on all fronts?"""

Trumpers are like Pavlov's dogs, and Trump is your Pavlov.
Name so much as a single president that has any semblance of control over North Korea. I'll give you a hint: the number falls between: -1 and 1.

Quit being a sheep. Who has NK attacked in the last 50 plus years?

means nothing. They’re not a rational actor like you’re making them out to be. I could see them doing something terrible

That is the party line. The government needs bad guys, they need boogiemen, as fear is a great tool for control.[/QUOTE]

Is that why you’re so afraid of white supremacists?

What does NK have to gain by using them on us?

Un's legacy is to fulfill his father and grandfather's mandate to become a global nuclear power that other countries have to respect.
He wants a seat at the table, in other words.
And since he's also a murderer, killing his own brother and feeding some of his generals to tanks full of piranhas, why are you underestimating him?

Un's legacy is to fulfill his father and grandfather's mandate to become a global nuclear power that other countries have to respect.
And since he's also a murderer, killing his own brother and feeding some of his generals to tanks full of piranhas, why are you underestimating him?

And Trump gave him a seat at the table.

NK does not want to destroy us either, and they also lack the ability to do so.

If we are so weak that NK is a threat then we have some big problems and have been wasting a shit ton of money on our military.

So, have you ever spent any time over there? Been to SK at all?

I have spent a lot of time in Japan, 2001-2005, and they would consider you to be very naive.

But I am wondering about that big pussy Donald and what he's doing with all that "fire and fury" he promised a couple of years ago.

If you were a productive citizen, a businessman, or some other productive member of society then you would know what good a hot economy is. But no doubt you are a lazy dope smoking sack of shit, and lowlifes like you naturally gravitate to the hand-out.

And Trump gave him a seat at the table.

No, he didn't.
Talks of stalled.
Kim Jong Un had the envoy from the last meeting put to death for failing with Pompeo.

That's why he's saber rattling.

Well actually his form of saber rattling is to ride a white horse to Mount Paektu as a symbol that he's going to make a move.
Previous trips:
""""Mr. Kim traveled to Mount Paektu in 2013, just two weeks before he executed Jang Song-thaek, his uncle and the No. 2 in his regime. He visited there again in December 2017, shortly after his country successfully launched its Hawsong-15 intercontinental ballistic missile and declared itself a nuclear power."""
Kim Jong-un Visits Sacred Mountain on Horseback. Analysts Watch His Next Move.

If you were a productive citizen, a businessman, or some other productive member of society then you would know what good a hot economy is. But no doubt you are a lazy dope smoking sack of shit, and lowlifes like you naturally gravitate to the hand-out.

You're nothing but a little cockroach who's trolling for Putin. It's obvious.
How much do the Russians pay you? Per post? Per hour?
Why don't you go out and get a real job and stop betraying your country?

"....North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, however, shows no sign of restarting the talks. Instead, his regime has promised the U.S. an ominous “Christmas gift” and is once again directly insulting Trump as a “dotard” and “erratic.”

Kim has set a year-end deadline for the U.S. to make concessions, notably lifting economic sanctions that China and Russia also are agitating to ease.When Donald is continuing to erode our national security on all fronts?"""

Hahaha....

You Tards are so funny when you do your desperate scare mongering.

Are ya skeered?

Since Donald Trump doesn't trust the CIA or FBI and Pompeo was a big fat assed failure, I wonder who's watching Kim Jong Un?

Hahaha....

You Tards are so funny when you do your desperate scare mongering.

The only scare mongering I see is what billows out of Trump's pie hole at his rallies.

Are ya skeered?

No, actually I'm not. Sort of like being at 35,000 feet in a Boeing 737 MAX...... it's out of my control.

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up
This article is part of a special Epoch Times series reviewing 2019
December 22, 2019

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up

The economy is finishing the year in stronger shape, thanks in part to resilient consumers and a healthy job market. With near-record low unemployment and solid wage growth, the U.S. labor market is expected to continue to underpin consumer spending and the economy.

The Commerce Department said Friday that the total output of goods and services, or the gross domestic product (GDP), expanded at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the July-September quarter. “The economy is still solid,” said Diane Swonk, chief economist at Grant Thornton

ME: Thank you President Trump for a great 2019. Four More Years!!!

They have always been pointing them at us. Even when they didn't have any. I bet, at the end of the day, that Kim knows we can turn him into a great big crater where NK used to be. That is a real deterrent.

US Economic Outlook for 2020 and Beyond
Experts Forecast Steady Growth
What Will the Economy Do in 2020 and Beyond?

The U.S. economic outlook is healthy according to the key economic indicators. The most critical indicator is the gross domestic product, which measures the nation's production output. The GDP growth rate is expected to fall below the 2% and 3% ideal range. Unemployment is forecast to continue below the natural rate. There isn't too much inflation or deflation. That's close to a Goldilocks economy.

Forum List

Back