What group would you choose to induct into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?

Smilodonfatalis

May 5, 2013
They finally inducted Rush last night.

There are dozens of worthy groups out there yet to be inducted, while the politically correct jerks in charge have inducted lots of rap and disco artists.

If they allowed me to choose one group to be inducted next year, it would have to be Judas Priest.

They finally inducted Rush last night.

There are dozens of worthy groups out there yet to be inducted, while the politically correct jerks in charge have inducted lots of rap and disco artists.

If they allowed me to choose one group to be inducted next year, it would have to be Judas Priest.

Rush was an excellent choice as would Judas Priest, but neither should have been inducted prior to Chicago.

Record sales and longevity have got to play a role in putting groups in. I know that's not a "cool" criteria, but both show how popular a group was.

Not a fan of Kiss, but don't understand them not being in.

I am surprised the Carol King is not in as a Artist, seems to me she was a ground breaker, which is what the RRHOF is looking for.

Note: she is in as a song writer

Deep Purple.....Jim Hetfield of Metallica said .....its funny how all the rock groups from the 80's that are already in have sited DP as being a major influence on them and they wont even nominate these guys.....

? and the Mysterians

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgfnCTp3p7U]Question Mark & the Mysterians - 96 Tears - YouTube[/ame]

There really ought to be a Rock and Roll, One Hit Wonder Hall of fame.

Tull
Moody Blues
Chicago

We went to a concert that featured Moody Blues and Chicago. Moody Blues was great but Chicago sounded like a garage band. It was disappointing. I always liked Chicago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lazdg-eqmQ]Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin (extended version) - YouTube[/ame]

The RRHOF is becoming a joke by including people like Madonna, Donna Summers and ABBA prior to the groups listed here.

Don't get me wrong, all of the above have merit, but more than Chicago, Tull or the others listed by the other posters? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back