What happened to our Freedom?

LittleNipper

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2013
50 year old prophetic message. Please see: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB6p5QPVhPI]Cartoon predicts the future 50 years ago. This is amazing insight! - YouTube[/ame]

Come on. What s the OP's point?

We have lost no freedom. If you nutters understood how strongly liberals like me value freedom, you'd stop trying to claim the concept. If people like me have anything to say about it ( and we do ) you will not lose your freedom.

Stop it already!!!!!!!!

Come on. What s the OP's point?

We have lost no freedom. If you nutters understood how strongly liberals like me value freedom, you'd stop trying to claim the concept. If people like me have anything to say about it ( and we do ) you will not lose your freedom.

Stop it already!!!!!!!!

What can't you do anymore?

If you really have to ask and if you really don't know, then you really shouldn't bother asked because it's most likely a freedom you don't need or deserve.

But since you've asked, you're losing your economic freedoms bit by bit everyday.

You traded freedom for equality.

Naw.

It was you guys that did the trading.

Conservatives authored the patriot act.

That's all yours.

Didn't you guys went along with it and even voted for it? You guys are just as guilty.

And now, thanks to the Patriot Act I know have the responsibility of providing investment advice and spying on my clients for suspicious money laundering activity.

Last edited:
You traded freedom for equality.

Naw.

It was you guys that did the trading.

Conservatives authored the patriot act.

That's all yours.

Didn't you guys went along with it and even voted for it? You guys are just as guilty.

And now, thanks to the Patriot Act I know have the responsibility of being a providing investment advice and spying on my clients for suspicious money laundering activity.

And your not deputized nor being paid for your efforts.

Wow, what a wonderful world we created

We have lost no freedom.

Chalk that up for the most idiotic statement of the day.

If you nutters understood how strongly liberals like me value freedom, you'd stop trying to claim the concept. If people like me have anything to say about it ( and we do ) you will not lose your freedom.

You and so-called "liberals" don't value freedom. You fight to control and coerce people. You're authoritarians.

We have more freedom today than at any point in our history

We have lost no freedom.

Chalk that up for the most idiotic statement of the day.

If you nutters understood how strongly liberals like me value freedom, you'd stop trying to claim the concept. If people like me have anything to say about it ( and we do ) you will not lose your freedom.

You and so-called "liberals" don't value freedom. You fight to control and coerce people. You're authoritarians.

No. No we do not. Try harder.

Forum List

Back