What happened to the border wall, Donny boy?

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
So that was a quick surrender. No wall, no Obamacare repeal, no huge tax cuts for the rich...what exactly has Trump accomplished? Well, he did try to throw off the Russia investigation by wagging the dog in Syria, and again in North Korea. This doofus is going to blunder us into a war...because he doesn't want people to know that he got peed on by Russian hookers. Because that's really what this is all about. Distractions from the humiliation of getting a golden shower...or rather, his perceived humiliation of it. Your kink is none of my business, and it's not something he should run away from anyway.

But an ego like his couldn't survive a video of getting peed on.

So that was a quick surrender. No wall, no Obamacare repeal, no huge tax cuts for the rich...what exactly has Trump accomplished? Well, he did try to throw off the Russia investigation by wagging the dog in Syria, and again in North Korea. This doofus is going to blunder us into a war...because he doesn't want people to know that he got peed on by Russian hookers. Because that's really what this is all about. Distractions from the humiliation of getting a golden shower...or rather, his perceived humiliation of it. Your kink is none of my business, and it's not something he should run away from anyway.

He just found out more people go south than north.

I thought the hookers just peed on his curtains

• Banned
I thought the hookers just peed on his curtains

Is that what they did? I don't know. I just know that "Trump" and "peed on" appear in the same sentence in the dossier. Whether or not they peed on the curtains or on Donny himself remains to be seen. We will just have to wait for Putin to release the sex tape.

Forum List

Back