What happened to the democrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Um, they lost me, they lost US. They stopped listening and started dictating... These fucking assholes STOPPED listing to US & and started DICTATING what issues "where". Excuse me? Excuse ME? That isn't how Democracy works. Shumer, Pelosi, AOC have left the chat.

Um, they lost me, they lost US. They stopped listening and started dictating... These fucking assholes STOPPED listing to US
& and started DICTATING what issues "where". Excuse me? Excuse ME? That isn't how Democracy works.

The party has been hijacked by literal communists who are intent on destroying the USA from the inside.

That is what has happened. Its horrific to witness.

Um, they lost me, they lost US. They stopped listening and started dictating... These fucking assholes STOPPED listing to US & and started DICTATING what issues "where". Excuse me? Excuse ME? That isn't how Democracy works. Shumer, Pelosi, AOC have left the chat.
They made emotion part of their political apparatus, and now it is beginning to backfire on them. This is the denial stage.

What has happened is that fascist identity politics has replaced liberalism as the core value of the Democrat party.

It certainly left me behind many years ago.

The is no more Democrat Party as we knew it. It's gone.

1658112591309.png

What happened to the democrats?​

1658113644233.png

Last edited:
Nothing's wrong with the Democrats ... they've always been this way ... they nominated McGovern in 1972 ...

In December 2012, Leadership choose Hillary to be the nominee in 2016 ... and did everything they had to do to see that happen ... including sabotaging Sander's campaign ... shame on the Russians for hacking the DNC's computers ... shame on them for posting what they found there ... but shame on Democrats for the very existence of these documents ... "if the Sanders supporters don't like it, then they don't have to vote" ...

They didn't ... and Trump won ...

And now GOVERNMENT has the right to abortion ... not the individual ... "good job, Fitz, good job indeed" ...

If I had a womb, it'd be aching right now ...

The party has been hijacked by literal communists who are intent on destroying the USA from the inside.

That is what has happened. Its horrific to witness.
Yes, and then some. Blackwater and Soros funds 99% of these fringe weirdness to make them SE legitimate. Upside down reverse gravity upside down voodoo is perfectly fine. Evil? What's that? God, I hate liberals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back