🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Happens After Impeachment?

Such a wish list, and it would be amazing if any of the right wing conspiracy theories were true. They aren't. It won't.

After? Then the trials begin, of course. Comey, Brennan, Clinton, Clapper, McCabe, Ohr, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. :auiqs.jpg:

I believe a presidential campaign will be going on as well. Which will attract the most attention?

I can just imagine Trump doing nothing for a month just to sit back & watch them all sweat :laughing0301:

If you're going to take a shot at the king...you had better kill him!

Yeah Buddy. That is the first rule in the business world. If you go after a boss, you better be certain that you can cost him his
job or you better start updating your own resume, because he will get you in the end.

I can just imagine Trump doing nothing for a month just to sit back & watch them all sweat :laughing0301:

I can imagine it. How much time has he spent playing golf so far? It's been more than months.

Well, after Bill Clinton was Impeached, everything went back to businesses as usual. All the tangle foot trepidations led to naught. I remember Nixon resigned after seeing the writing on the wall. But Clinton? Trump? These modern politicians have no shame. It is discombobulating I make Nixon a paragon of virtue compared to these slacker shitheads NOW...This is the level we have sunk to.

Liberals chime in here: Burn Trump at the stake. Or skin him alive! Out of fairness and everything liberal. Because Trump is your favorite whipping boy... All of your short comings, all of your mistakes, every dumb thing you ever did. Destroying Trump will validate every dumb ass thing Liberal Democrats have done in the past. No, not really. This is just a diversion. Wake me up when you assholes are done playing holier than thou games. Let US decide what is what, or IF we want sanctuary for illegal's. Us plebeian electorate. This being a Democratic Republic.

After impeachment:

Trump drinks gasoline and loses vocal cords. Goes to Saudi Arabia and gets his thumbs cut off.
Melania divorces Trump, marries the chief of security at Trump tower. Baron finds out who his real Dad is. Jared comes out of the closet and dates a Palestinian man in public claiming his Middle East peace...

Last edited:
After impeachment:

Trump drinks gasoline and loses vocal cords. Goes to Saudi Arabia and gets his thumbs cut off.
Melania divorces Trump, marries the chief of security at Trump tower. Baron finds out who his real Dad is. Jared comes out of the closet and dates a Palestinian man in public claiming his Middle East peace...

And Ivanka sells all the sex tapes she and Trump made.

Such a wish list, and it would be amazing if any of the right wing conspiracy theories were true. They aren't. It won't.

Any of the left wing conspiracy theories are not true. You fell for the Russia gate and now this. This is what a retarded fool looks like folks.

This is silly. There are not enough votes in the House to impeach.

It is a bluff.

There are not enough votes in the senate to convict TODAY. That might change as the investigation continues.

Three things:

1) Trump has committed no impeachable offense.

2) The Republican Party knows that if they were to vote to remove Trump, they're as finished as the Democrats.

3) This situation is about to reverse on the Democrats.

Who can predict how the public will react after hearing and learning all the facts that come out during an impeachment? If impeachment is successful, everything will hinge on how the Senate Republicans react. The Senate reaction will depend on how the public reacts. The question of conviction or acquittal in the Senate will depend on whether enough Republican Senators believe a vote for acquittal will be a viable serious impediment in their next election. If polling in their state indicates overwhelming support one way or another, that is how they will vote. That is why Pelosi and a number of Dem's in the House are delaying an impeachment vote. They are waiting for the overwhelming support from the public to appear.

Forum List

Back