Crappy contractor endangers Trump

Cain't, I's a fixatin' on a Biden rally........

OZr5i1.jpg
But Biden...good grief. It's an obsession.

This thread is about Trump.

Good grief.

Says the guy who wastes a whole tread on Trumps conviction and finds out, in the end, he was misinformed.............. :biggrin:

Me, obsessed?
What are you rambling about?

This thread isn't about Biden and it isn't about me.

Good grief.

Looks like the Secret Service should hire inspectors to check these stages out. Accidents on stages can be serious, even life threatening. They need to make sure this never happens again.

---"You know, this is the worst platform," Trump said after his lurch. "Who put this stage up?"---

Spanky had too many pantloads in his Depends & jerkoff Mike Johnson wasn't around to do his duty.

Duh............

ezgif.com-optimize%20%2870%29.gif

That video has already been debunked.

The Biden White House is started to call out the NY Post, and other Murdoch owned media outlets over their use of these faked videos of Biden.

This will not end well for the Murdochs.

That video has already been debunked.

The Biden White House is started to call out the NY Post, and other Murdoch owned media outlets over their use of these faked videos of Biden.

This will not end well for the Murdochs.
It wasn't official left wing press pool footage video.
The issues are Biden has been shown stumbling, lost in inner space once again.
The viral crap was Biden was sitting to take a dump.......that wasn't correct......what happened was he started to sit down when he should have remained standing, the First Caregiver tried to stop him but that didn't work..... so the others sat to cover his ass. Happened again when he was lost in inner space again at the flag ceremony where he started to wander off and the other forewarned Biden Baby sitting dignitaries all jumped in, in a lame effort to cover for Bidens frailties.

Deal with it....... your hero has no business as president.

In all fairness, if the stage contractor said "We'll build it for 275lbs, that should give us a safety buffer. The former prez only weighs 238."
So even if the contractor is at fault, you won't blame him?

Looks like the Secret Service should hire inspectors to check these stages out. Accidents on stages can be serious, even life threatening. They need to make sure this never happens again.

---"You know, this is the worst platform," Trump said after his lurch. "Who put this stage up?"---

It's always someone else's fault with Trump.

Forum List

Back