Crappy contractor endangers Trump

"We fumbled the rollout on this health care law." "That’s on me.”
“It was insufficient.”
Again and again, President Barack Obama on Thursday shouldered the blame for his botched health care rollout in unusually blunt terms — a step many of his critics contend was long overdue.

President Joe Biden says he takes responsibility for the issues at the U.S.-Mexico border, and says the images of border patrol agents were “outrageous.”

Now do Trump.

I look forward to watching you flail, squirm and deflect.

"I take responsibility," Clinton told CNN. "I'm in charge of the State Department's 60,000-plus people all over the world — 275 posts. The president and the vice president wouldn't be knowledgeable about specific decisions that are made by security professionals. They're the ones who weigh all of the threats and the risks and the needs."

George W. Bush said Monday that he will "take responsibility" for whatever the federal government might have done wrong in its response to Hurricane Katrina.

I'll do Trump.

“I don’t take responsibility at all,” Trump said defiantly, pointing to an unspecified “set of circumstances” and “rules, regulations and specifications from a different time.”

Looks like the Secret Service should hire inspectors to check these stages out. Accidents on stages can be serious, even life threatening. They need to make sure this never happens again.

---"You know, this is the worst platform," Trump said after his lurch. "Who put this stage up?"---

The stage couldn't stand up to the weight of both Trump and his ego.

In all fairness, if the stage contractor said "We'll build it for 275lbs, that should give us a safety buffer. The former prez only weighs 238."
That would be a monumentally incompetent contractor. Who with an above room temperature IQ thinks only one person at a time is going to stand on a stage?

Looks like the Secret Service should hire inspectors to check these stages out. Accidents on stages can be serious, even life threatening. They need to make sure this never happens again.

---"You know, this is the worst platform," Trump said after his lurch. "Who put this stage up?"---

Assassination attempts are going to become more frequent as the DemoKKKrats get increasingly desperate.

Why are you posting about Biden in a Trump thread.
He wasn't, Sir Shitzinpants earned that nickname in a court of law.

1719506353988.png

Forum List

Back