What Happens If GA Recount Flips State Back to Trump?

mikegriffith1

Mike Griffith
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 23, 2012
Virginia
What happens if the GA hand recount now underway flips the state back to Trump? I'd say that would put some moral pressure on other close-call states to do manual recounts as well. If the recount shows large-scale miscounting by the Dominion voting software and/or large-scale fraud with mail-in ballots, that will really put pressure on swing states that used the software and that did mail-in ballots.

Trump is legally entitled to request a recount in WI because the margin of victory was less than 1%, but he can't file the paperwork until state officials certify the election results, and so far they are stalling on certification and are taking longer than they have ever taken to do the certification.

Given that the largest margin of victory prior to a statewide recount in the last 40 years when a the original results were flipped was 400, that only three such raises have been flipped during that time, and Biden is leading by over 14,000 in GA, it's a pipe dream.

If Trump is going to have a recount in WI, he's going to have to pay for it. And the campaign is already in debt. Since Trump is cheap as hell, he's trailing by 20,000 votes, and it'll cost him ~$3 million, I wouldn't be sure that there's going to be a recount in WI.

What happens if the GA hand recount now underway flips the state back to Trump?

Whelp, the first thing it does is make history, since no statewide recount has ever flipped more than about 300 votes, and he'd need to flip over fourteen thousand.

The next thing it would do would be to allocate those 15 EVs to Rump instead of Biden ............ which would still make Rump the loser anyway since Biden's already over the threshold.

What happens if the GA hand recount now underway flips the state back to Trump? I'd say that would put some moral pressure on other close-call states to do manual recounts as well. If the recount shows large-scale miscounting by the Dominion voting software and/or large-scale fraud with mail-in ballots, that will really put pressure on swing states that used the software and that did mail-in ballots.

Trump is legally entitled to request a recount in WI because the margin of victory was less than 1%, but he can't file the paperwork until state officials certify the election results, and so far they are stalling on certification and are taking longer than they have ever taken to do the certification.

The ongoing fraud-coup against President Donald Trump is/was the democrats' final "soft" solution to prevent his reelection. IF it appears DJT will win the election through legal action, I believe that the democrats, along with China and the deep state and the UN will resort to a "hard" solution, which could involve a truly cataclysmic false flag event, in the form of an EMP burst over "red" areas of America, a foreign invasion to "monitor" the election or, and I would not put it past the democrats, a thermonuclear weapon "accident". As it stands, it looks as if the fraud-coup is going to work—going to drive DJT from office. But with Trump you never know. The man is as predictable as a riptide in a hurricane. We should all cross our fingers in hopes DJT pulls out a last minute victory and the democrats suddenly decide to love their country again.

Then we're possibly-cum-probably looking at some jiggery-pokery with the tabulation.

This would, IMO, necessitate a hand recount in every state that used the Dominion tabulators....No cherry picking....Let's have a result that everyone can see.

Georgia difference is 15,000.

AZ difference is 11,000 and slipping.

Actually AP (and everybody) already called AridZona for Biden.

Georgia not so much although the Cook Political Report, the most comprehensive vote total source, has allotted both Georgia (to Biden) and North Cackalackee (to Rump), producing a final total of 306 to 232.

Georgia not so much although the Cook Political Report, the most comprehensive vote total source, has allotted both Georgia (to Biden) and North Cackalackee (to Rump), producing a final total of 306 to 232.

News Agencies don't call elections.

Where have you been ?

Given that the largest margin of victory prior to a statewide recount in the last 40 years when a the original results were flipped was 400, that only three such raises have been flipped during that time, and Biden is leading by over 14,000 in GA, it's a pipe dream.

If Trump is going to have a recount in WI, he's going to have to pay for it. And the campaign is already in debt. Since Trump is cheap as hell, he's trailing by 20,000 votes, and it'll cost him ~$3 million, I wouldn't be sure that there's going to be a recount in WI.

Those are recounts where no fraud was alleged.

What happens in a recount where fraud is alleged?

No one has data from a prior historical incident.

Then we're possibly-cum-probably looking at some jiggery-pokery with the tabulation.

This would, IMO, necessitate a hand recount in every state that used the Dominion tabulators....No cherry picking....Let's have a result that everyone can see.

Ah yes, "jiggery-pokery", the John Lennon expression used on producing the "raw" Let it Be album, as in "we'll have none of your jiggery-pokery on this one, George Martin".

Lennon was of course using his characteristic sarcasm, as no one engaged in more sonic jiggery-pokery than Lennon himself, even requesting Martin at one point to make his song "sound like an orange".

Where have you been ?

Sorry, I've been in a place called the United States, where news agencies ALWAYS call elections.

Because --- well, because it's NEWS. The public wants to know who won and who the next POTUS is. And now, they do.

So .... yes Virginia, and all the other 56 states.... news agencies ABSOLUTELY DO call elections, and always have.

Where have you been ?

Sorry, I've been in a place called the United States, where news agencies ALWAYS call elections.

Because --- well, because it's NEWS. The public wants to know who won and who the next POTUS is. And now, they do.

News agencies project who they think won the state.

They are not the final say.

BTW: Calling anything a "news agency" these days is speculation at best.

Several states set it up so the public would not know on November 3rd and now, despite your stupidity, we are waiting...and waiting.

Where have you been ?

News agencies project who they think won the state.

They are not the final say.

BTW: Calling anything a "news agency" these days is speculation at best.

Several states set it up so the public would not know on November 3rd and now, despite your stupidity, we are waiting...and waiting.

NOR DID ANYONE CLAIM they have the final say, Strawman.

They ... read this carefully .... "CALL" it. "Calling" is not certifying, it is not voting, it is not officializing. It is PREDICTING. It's very simply reading the numbers until the point where the outcome in that case is predictable.

And by the way, immigrant who apparently just got here, no law or directive ANYWHERE says we "have to know on November 3rd". The various states have their various certification deadlines, which will happen later in November. THAT is when the numbers are known.

Now tell me again about this "stupidity" thing.

What happens if the GA hand recount now underway flips the state back to Trump?

Whelp, the first thing it does is make history, since no statewide recount has ever flipped more than about 300 votes, and he'd need to flip over fourteen thousand.

The next thing it would do would be to allocate those 15 EVs to Rump instead of Biden ............ which would still make Rump the loser anyway since Biden's already over the threshold.

Xiden doesn't have 270 yet. Dumbass.

In my opinion, the response of the left will be violent, destructive, divisive and racial if any state were to flip to Trump. The left is a product of generational entitlement mentalities. Entitled by their parents, by the government and by educators. When a entitled brat doesn't get what they want, they like to destroy everyone else's stuff.

In my opinion, the response of the left will be violent, destructive, divisive and racial if any state were to flip to Trump. The left is a product of generational entitlement mentalities. Entitled by their parents, by the government and by educators. When a entitled brat doesn't get what they want, they like to destroy everyone else's stuff.

I am really hoping they do come unhinged.

I've just adjusted my scope.

I am really hoping they do come unhinged.

I've just adjusted my scope.
Deer season starts tomorrow. I'm dialed in too.

Ah yes, "jiggery-pokery", the John Lennon expression used on producing the "raw" Let it Be album, as in "we'll have none of your jiggery-pokery on this one, George Martin".

Lennon was of course using his characteristic sarcasm, as no one engaged in more sonic jiggery-pokery than Lennon himself, even requesting Martin at one point to make his song "sound like an orange".
Imagine!

Trump and the gop might want to reconsider that law not allowing counting mail in ballots until election day.

You mean in the unlikely event Donald finds 15,000 fraudulent votes?
Nothing - Biden doesn't need Georgia.
You Trumpettes had better learn how to deal with this.
It's OVER.

Forum List

Back