What happens when a Palestinian doesn’t hate Israel enough?

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
students not allowed to speak freely about their life or opinions. palestinian censorship

Are Truth-Tellers Enemies of the Palestinian People?
blog.camera.org/archives/2014/05/enemies_of_the_palestinian_peo.html
May 01, 2014

"What happens when a Palestinian doesn’t hate Israel enough?"

This was too much for many of her fellow Palestinians and for “human rights” activists in the West. Christy was denounced by her family, demonized by her fellow Palestinians and portrayed as a victim of a Zionist kidnapping plot (and worse) by “peace and justice” folks in Europe. Palestinian Christians are simply not allowed to speak openly about what is actually going on in the West Bank and Gaza Strip – unless of course they blame the suffering on Israel.

In his piece, published this morning in The Federalist, Moon writes, “It is becoming increasingly evident that anyone who speaks out in a way contrary to the party line will be publicly reprimanded and disowned.” To buttress his case, Moon cites an article by Jerusalem Post journalist Khaled Abu Toameh published in the Gatestone Institute that describes what happened to Mahmoud al-Habbash, the Palestinian Minister of Religious Affairs after he lamented the assassination of an Israeli in the West Bank just prior to Passover. Al-Habbash was “disowned by his family for stating that Palestinian blood is like Israeli blood.” .......................

students not allowed to speak freely about their life or opinions. palestinian censorship

May 01, 2014

This was too much for many of her fellow Palestinians and for “human rights” activists in the West. Christy was denounced by her family, demonized by her fellow Palestinians and portrayed as a victim of a Zionist kidnapping plot (and worse) by “peace and justice” folks in Europe. Palestinian Christians are simply not allowed to speak openly about what is actually going on in the West Bank and Gaza Strip – unless of course they blame the suffering on Israel.

In his piece, published this morning in The Federalist, Moon writes, “It is becoming increasingly evident that anyone who speaks out in a way contrary to the party line will be publicly reprimanded and disowned.” To buttress his case, Moon cites an article by Jerusalem Post journalist Khaled Abu Toameh published in the Gatestone Institute that describes what happened to Mahmoud al-Habbash, the Palestinian Minister of Religious Affairs after he lamented the assassination of an Israeli in the West Bank just prior to Passover. Al-Habbash was “disowned by his family for stating that Palestinian blood is like Israeli blood.” .......................

Their whole world revolves around the commands from Mohamed to "KILL THE JEWS"

May 01, 2014

Their whole world revolves around the commands from Mohamed to "KILL THE JEWS"

and you did not bother to go to any other link from the page?

What Happens When A Palestinian Doesn?t Hate Israel Enough?

You just dismiss off hand because you don't like the site I happened to get the story from? It is not the truth you want but anti-israeli propaganda to bash people with.

I might dismiss articles and news I read, but I do at least read it and consider it first. Even sites that make me want to shower and scrub my skin, after I start to running a cleaning program on my computer. I still read and evaluate what they say. Even if most wrong, lies or propaganda, I weight it against what I already know and I still look for a grain of truth and begin my searches from that to get more information.

It is sad that you reject what you don't want because it does not support your prejudice.
You didn't bother to watch the video and consider what the girl was saying to Erekat.
You did not care what other had gotten the story wrong. You did not care about the truth, so why are you here on this message board? To spread lies or to discuss all views and find where opinions from both sides find some mutual ground and to seek to dispose of the lies that prevent an understandable, workable mutual peace where all sides can improve their economy, meet their needs and get on with the business of living a happy life and perhaps raising a wonderful loving and giving family that will carry the peace through the next generations and into a new century.

And Israel is expected to make peace with these animals?

and you did not bother to go to any other link from the page?

What Happens When A Palestinian Doesn?t Hate Israel Enough?

You just dismiss off hand because you don't like the site I happened to get the story from? It is not the truth you want but anti-israeli propaganda to bash people with.

It is sad that you reject what you don't want because it does not support your prejudice.
You didn't bother to watch the video and consider what the girl was saying to Erekat.
You did not care what other had gotten the story wrong. You did not care about the truth, so why are you here on this message board? To spread lies or to discuss all views and find where opinions from both sides find some mutual ground and to seek to dispose of the lies that prevent an understandable, workable mutual peace where all sides can improve their economy, meet their needs and get on with the business of living a happy life and perhaps raising a wonderful loving and giving family that will carry the peace through the next generations and into a new century.
Who are you talking to? Phoney? If you are, that's cool!

I like pro-Israeli on pro-Israeli crime! You don't see that too often.

Rarely do you ever see a right winger, lay into another right winger. I dig it!

Liberals always take issue with each other. That's why liberals are "kick ass!"

As for this...
I might dismiss articles and news I read, but I do at least read it and consider it first. Even sites that make me want to shower and scrub my skin, after I start to running a cleaning program on my computer. I still read and evaluate what they say. Even if most wrong, lies or propaganda, I weight it against what I already know and I still look for a grain of truth and begin my searches from that to get more information.
...that's how its done.

Although I disagree with your conclusions, your analytics are similar to mine.

Forum List

Back