What Happens When You Let Them Out

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Another "successful rehabilitation". Doctors who sign off on release need to be held legally responsible for the consequences.

Ponomarenko goes on to tell the woman that his son is dead in the living room and he used a baseball bat to commit the act. He stayed on the line for more than five minutes with the dispatcher, telling her he did not know why he killed Jax.

Jax’s uncle, Johnathan Cherni, told WOIO that the father was off his medication after recently being released from a behavioral health center, but he seemed “fine.”

“My mom dropped him off today. He was fine; he was vibrant, completely content, and all of a sudden, we get hit with all this,” Cherni told the station.

Ponomarenko previously was found guilty of child endangerment and paid fines from a 2017 incident where police found him and his son, then a 1-year-old, naked, according to the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The father told officers he had taken meth, mushrooms and PCP, and his mother said he was having a mental breakdown, the newspaper reported.

‘I just killed my son.’ Dad tells 911 he beat 5-year-old in Ohio with baseball bat

should we blame TRUMP before the retarded demonRATS do?
God bless that woman

Forum List

Back