What Has He Done?

This is for the more liberal here on USMB:

What has Joe Biden done, since taking office, that has made this country better, safer, more prosperous or stronger?

Rational input is appreciated...
He’s punishing the oil industry and making it more costly to drive our gasoline or diesel powered automobiles and that’s been a goal of the left for decades.

He’s allowed the free flow of migrants into the country who will become new members of the dependent class. The left approves of that.

Oh fuck you.

Biden got the country immunized against covid so we could begin to get back on track.

You'll say some bullshit about "Trump's vaccine" but BIDEN got it done
That started Biden took office. You do realize that more people died from the virus in Biden’s first few months in office than they did under Trump.

Once Biden took over he put on the wrong track.

That started Biden took office. You do realize that more people died from the virus in Biden’s first few months in office than they did under Trump.

Once Biden took over he put on the wrong track.
I realize that Delta and omicron hit after Biden took office and I realize that trumpers were resistant to getting the vax

Any thinking human would have fast tracked the vaccine

Trump however as usual made no real plans to distribute it.

Biden got 100 million doses into arms in less time that Trump got 20 million…. And it got better from there
It did? Funny, didn’t Biden’s docs recommend fist bumping instead of hand shaking because of the spread risk? Seems the Biden WH is ignoring Covid.

This is for the more liberal here on USMB:

What has Joe Biden done, since taking office, that has made this country better, safer, more prosperous or stronger?

Rational input is appreciated...
Well he passed an infrastructure bill

And he passed stimulus that brought America back from a recession.

And he passed gun laws to protect Americans with a little added security.

Yea...like "trolling the libs" isn't YOUR guiding principle
Sometimes it is, but to be truthful, I've been on boards like this for going on 24 years. And back then, it was alot more cordial. There were still disagreements but no one got out of hand, we actually debated our positions...And there was respect for opposing opinions....People actually tried to change peoples minds through ideas....

Today, not so much. All we have today is bickering, backbiting, and childish trolling...Now, I know at times I have done my share of this, but I gotta say, I have never seen human beings the likes of the progressive liberals in here...It's every damned day. Every damned thread....pfft...What a waste.

Sometimes it is, but to be truthful, I've been on boards like this for going on 24 years. And back then, it was alot more cordial. There were still disagreements but no one got out of hand, we actually debated our positions...And there was respect for opposing opinions....People actually tried to change peoples minds through ideas....

Today, not so much. All we have today is bickering, backbiting, and childish trolling...Now, I know at times I have done my share of this, but I gotta say, I have never seen human beings the likes of the progressive liberals in here...It's every damned day. Every damned thread....pfft...What a waste.
Look ion the mirror

I realize that Delta and omicron hit after Biden took office and I realize that trumpers were resistant to getting the vax
Viruses always mutate. They become more transmittable, but less dangerous. You can’t blame omicron.

Viruses always mutate. They become more transmittable, but less dangerous. You can’t blame omicron.
You certainly can blame omicron and delta. As you note, virus’ mutate. These mutated to a more contagious form.

How was Biden responsible for that? He got hundreds of millions of shots in arms and would have been more successful at that had Trumpers not been hesitant to get that vaccine

Forum List

Back