What Has He Done?

We were a lot better under Trump than we are with Biden.

Don't bring up COVID, because that was a Chinese thing. Trump didn't order it up.
Trump ignored Covid and called it a hoax. He refused to act and said it would magically go away and then went on the road and held superspreader events.

He grossly exacerbated the domestic pandemic.

The American people decided Trump was too much of an idiot to continue. We had a few laughs. The libs were owned. But clowns who have bankrupted several businesses should not be running the world's largest economy.

Thank GOD he is not at the helm right now. Things would be MUCH worse.

And Putin would be in Kiev.

Everything would be worse right now if Trump were still president.

Except for one thing.

All the rubes would be rushing to get vaxxed. Trump would have giant rallies with doctors and nurses administering the vax and his rubes would be lining up for MILES to get the Trump Vaccine.

They would even be calling it that. The Trump Vaccine™.

A lot of lives would have been saved.

I agree with you. However Old Joe is no improvement and in many ways he’s worse. His constant gaffes and lack of mental acuity should concern you.
About what? No one going to let him do anything rash.

Except for one thing.

All the rubes would be rushing to get vaxxed. Trump would have giant rallies with doctors and nurses administering the vax and his rubes would be lining up for MILES to get the Trump Vaccine.

Talk to China.

Except for one thing.

No. It would be about the same.

Trump ignored Covid and called it a hoax. He refused to act and said it would magically go away and then went on the road and held superspreader events.

He grossly exacerbated the domestic pandemic.

The American people decided Trump was too much of an idiot to continue. We had a few laughs. The libs were owned. But clowns who have bankrupted several businesses should not be running the world's largest economy.

Thank GOD he is not at the helm right now. Things would be MUCH worse.

And Putin would be in Kiev.
refused to act, huh? Boy, that's some selective memory.
WHO and China was not divulging everything they knew about the
virus to the rest of the world. Did you forget that part, or was that
selective memory, also?

biden-rent-free.jpg

That's an ignorant response, as Biden is still the President and, as such, is still responsible for the United States of Ameirca.

Trump isn't.

Even still, libs can't stand not talking about him...

I guess the Trumptards' propaganda outlets have been keeping them ignorant. Like always.

Biden's accomplishments?

6 million jobs created in his first year. The most in American history.

Unemployment rate dropped from 6.2% to 3.6%.

Number of Americans filing for unemployment at lowest level since1969.

Lowest child poverty rate ever.

Expanded health care to 5 million Americans.

Put in place a $20 billion vaccination program.

The most judges confirmed to lower courts since Kennedy.

Passed a bipartisan infrastructure bill. Something Trump promised but failed to achieve.

Trump could not get Mexico to pay for the wall, but Biden has gotten Mexico to pay for enhanced border security screening. Ain't that a BITCH!?! :lol:

And most importantly, he beat Trump like a drum.

You were doing so well. Whether I agree with your comments or not, I could respect someone who actually answered the question.

And then you fucked it all up bringing up Trump.

Trump has nothing to do with my question.

You fail...

And, as expected, you continue to be a failure at naming a single thing Biden has done to better the country...
Why bother. I think Biden has done as well as possible considering the circumstances.

Nothing I say is going to change your mind in the slightest

The only disaster here for you is that Trump lost.

That doesn't address what Biden has done to make the country better.

You fail...

Everything else is just the continuing fallout from a host of long festering issues republicans have no intention of doing anything about.

I believe the democrats control both the House and the Senate, don't they?

Why blame the Republicans for something the democrats have control over?

Why bother. I think Biden has done as well as possible considering the circumstances.

Nothing I say is going to change your mind in the slightest

That's only because you lack the intellectual capacity to actually answer the question.

If he's done something for the bnetterment of the country and the American people, let's hear it. But make it something of substance. Saying "He took Trump's job", or anything like that, is childish...

Forum List

Back