What Has He Done?

Biden could never have been President without Trump. Trump is also Biden's best chance for reelection.

Yeah, I think you may have that reversed. Based on all we've seen thus far, Biden is Trump's best chance for re-election.

Here's to hoping Biden gets primaried and Trump loses the nomination...

He hasn't pissed me off. He's saddened me. He's disappointed me.

Ask yourself: Are you better off now than you were four years ago? Are you happier paying over $4 for a gallon of gas? Do you like watching your buying power dwindle?

I requested rational input.

You're just a whiner...
Yeah, Biden should arrest all gas station owners who make you pay so so much money for gas.

Maybe put them in concentration camps or shoot them on sight? That will learn them, right, comrade?

Free enterprise where private businesses set prices based on market forces. Who needs 'em, amIright?

Yeah, I think you may have that reversed. Based on all we've seen thus far, Biden is Trump's best chance for re-election.

Here's to hoping Biden gets primaried and Trump loses the nomination...
The Democrap Party bosses will surely tell Brandon that they are not permitting him to run again. So, no primary to oust him will be required.

Assuming Trump enters the race, he is likely to win. And the re-election of Trump would be a glorious outcome.

This is for the more liberal here on USMB:

What has Joe Biden done, since taking office, that has made this country better, safer, more prosperous or stronger?

Rational input is appreciated...

1. Two very large and inflationary spending packages. (infrastructure package and COVID relief deal)

2. Largest number of federal judges appointed since Reagan, thereby increasing the Democrat's power.

3. Halted federal executions (How does that make us safer?)

4. Climate Change Climate Change Climate Change Climate Change Climate Change Climate Change

5. Support for transgenders in the military. :laughing0301:

6. Distributed the vaccines that Trump fast-tracked.

I was being generous.

This is for the more liberal here on USMB:

What has Joe Biden done, since taking office, that has made this country better, safer, more prosperous or stronger?

Rational input is appreciated...
Why do I need a president to do anything for me, I make my own way.

No one in this country has to wake up and wonder what unhinged, unprecedented, unprincipled, unexplainable, indefensible, ego-tripping crap the president is going to do today. To me that's worth a lot. I prefer politicians who are entirely predictable and go about their jobs in a serious, rational workmanlike fashion.

So you voted out of hatred, as opposed to love for your country then?

I don't ever want to hear another one of you phony-assed sumbitches mention "insurrection" or "muh democracy."
Nope. But that’s a perk

Nothing. But tanks op, I've got two more traitors on IGGY.

Biden lost the vast majority of the Independents, he's not getting reelected
and that's why the democrats are moving away from him. Except for the lefties
on this message board
Since the only reason, he was elected was to beat Stump then it is not amazing that their purpose was achieved and they can move on.

No one in this country has to wake up and wonder what unhinged, unprecedented, unprincipled, unexplainable, indefensible, ego-tripping crap the president is going to do today. To me that's worth a lot. I prefer politicians who are entirely predictable and go about their jobs in a serious, rational workmanlike fashion.

Serious and rational,workmanlike?
The dude doesn't know where he is half the time and cant complete a sentence even with a teleprompter.
We know that you know biden is a disaster and a complete embarrassment to America,you can stop pretending otherwise.

Biden lost the vast majority of the Independents, he's not getting reelected
and that's why the democrats are moving away from him. Except for the lefties
on this message board
I’m afraid the Democrats are going to put up Newsome.

And don’t think he can’t win - with the media’s complicity, anything’s possible. Look at how they convinced enough useful idiots that a corrupt, demented man who ran a campaign from his basement and never accomplished a thing in 50 years of government service, was a better option that Trump, who had inflation low, an energy surplus, thr lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, and real wages among the lower-income growing for the first time in eons.

Of course, the Dems will need to harvest a lot of ballots, too.

Forum List

Back