What has Obama done to help the middle class?

Their taxes went up due to Obama letting the Bush Tax Cuts end.
If you are a member of a Union, Obamacare is going to have a negative impact on your current Health Care.

Corporate America will not have to adhere to Obamacare for a year. Congress and there staff
as well as appointed officials are exempt from Obamacare.

However, the middle class gets no relief from Obamacare. Are you happy that you voted for Obama? Has your life gotten better? Wake up!

Actually, the first thing he did was give a tax cut to the working class and I have already benefited from ObamaCare.

I realize you're not interested in facts but I'm posting this - just in case.

A LONG List Of President Obama's Accomplishments (With Citations) -

Dishonest fuck.

Where are your links to the dozens of jobs bills passed from the House to the Senate that Reid dumped in the trash?

By all means, post the links.

Their taxes went up due to Obama letting the Bush Tax Cuts end.
If you are a member of a Union, Obamacare is going to have a negative impact on your current Health Care.

Corporate America will not have to adhere to Obamacare for a year. Congress and there staff
as well as appointed officials are exempt from Obamacare.

However, the middle class gets no relief from Obamacare. Are you happy that you voted for Obama? Has your life gotten better? Wake up!

Obama's kept a republican out of the white house. That's enough for me. Republicans are for the extremely wealthy and large corporations period. They do nothing for us. They're the reason we don't have national healthcare like other modern countries. This latest shutdown was planned months in advice by private citizens and multibillionaires that want to steal what's left of this country. Read the article I posted below, just take a couple minutes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/06/u...is-months-in-the-planning.html?pagewanted=all

The GObP/pubs have been planning for a long long time to take this country down. If we don't stop them, they will just keep at it until they succeed.

But, think how happy the traitor rw's will be to be living under the heavy thumb of their hero, Putin.

Dishonest fuck.

Where are your links to the dozens of jobs bills passed from the House to the Senate that Reid dumped in the trash?

I provided links and so I'm dishonest? Where are your links?

Waiting.

Waiting.

Thought so.

Remember, Republicans say government can't create jobs. There are no jobs bills.

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website

Stimulus watch; 114 GOP Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

"We've passed more than 30 jobs bills -- he should call on Senate Democrats to stop stalling them."
Analysis: Where are the jobs bills? - CNN.com

So that's your "proof" of Republican jobs bills????

I like this part:

Romney's plan includes a 20% cut in marginal tax rates, a repeal of both the estate tax and Alternative Minimum Tax, and a cut in the corporate tax rate from 35% to 25%, among other things. He'd also repeal the Dodd-Frank financial regulatory reform bill

Cut corporate tax and taxes for "rich" people and repeal anything that protects from the great economic meltdown of 2008.

Wonderful fucking ideas. If you are al Qaeda and want to bring down the country.

What has Obama done to help the middle class?

Food stamps and heating assistance.

Not much unless you needed it, then it was HUGE.

Out of his own pocket?

:eusa_shifty:

Actually, yes.

Obama Has Written Personal Checks To Struggling Americans

Does Obama Send Personal Checks to Americans in Need? | TheBlaze.com

Obama Sends Personal Checks To Struggling Americans | News One

President Obama Has Written Personal Checks to Letter-Writers In Need, Author Says - ABC News

What have the repubs done for the US in the past 50 years?

NOTHING.

Not one damn thing.

Their taxes went up due to Obama letting the Bush Tax Cuts end....

Federal tax rates for the middle class are the same as they were in 2009.

And inflation is through the roof, despite the fake stats published by the Feds, while real incomes are declining.

Hopenchange!

wrong-again-banner_01.gif

The latest annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.5% through the 12 months ended August 2013.

Current Inflation Rates | Monthly and Yearly Chart, Graph and Table: 2003-2013 Data - US Inflation Calculator

Edited to add - Please feel free to post PROOF that these are "fake stats".

:)

Federal tax rates for the middle class are the same as they were in 2009.

And inflation is through the roof, despite the fake stats published by the Feds, while real incomes are declining.

Hopenchange!

wrong-again-banner_01.gif

The latest annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.5% through the 12 months ended August 2013.

Current Inflation Rates | Monthly and Yearly Chart, Graph and Table: 2003-2013 Data - US Inflation Calculator

Inflation rates are BULLSHIT.

The government manipulates the market basket in order to suppress the impact of food and energy inflation...and it doesn't measure the cost of MAINTAINING A STANDARD OF LIVING.

No. 515?PUBLIC COMMENT ON INFLATION MEASUREMENT AND THE CHAINED-CPI (C-CPI)

I provided links and so I'm dishonest? Where are your links?

Waiting.

Waiting.

Thought so.

Remember, Republicans say government can't create jobs. There are no jobs bills.

Republicans Take Credit For Successful Stimulus Project On House GOP Website

Stimulus watch; 114 GOP Lawmakers Block Recovery While Taking Credit For Its Success

"We've passed more than 30 jobs bills -- he should call on Senate Democrats to stop stalling them."
Analysis: Where are the jobs bills? - CNN.com

I like this part:

Romney's plan includes a 20% cut in marginal tax rates, a repeal of both the estate tax and Alternative Minimum Tax, and a cut in the corporate tax rate from 35% to 25%, among other things. He'd also repeal the Dodd-Frank financial regulatory reform bill

Cut corporate tax and taxes for "rich" people and repeal anything that protects from the great economic meltdown of 2008.

Wonderful fucking ideas. If you are al Qaeda and want to bring down the country.

I liked how you skimmed over the mention of the dozens of bills, passed by the House, that have been ignored by Reid & Co.

"Bring down the country"???
You mean like holding our entire budget in limbo over a single piece of tax-increasing legislation?

I like this part:

I liked how you skimmed over the mention of the dozens of bills, passed by the House, that have been ignored by Reid & Co.

"Bring down the country"???
You mean like holding our entire budget in limbo over a single piece of tax-increasing legislation?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

Republicans have already set a precedent.

Forum List

Back