What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?

do liberals and fake Indians ever grow up and stop being victims all their lives...

for crying out loud all over some stupid cake. You gave me shit about it, I'd bake it and shove it in your face. If they're going to sue me anyway might as well...lol

damn that's sounds like fun fun fun. I'm off to bake a cake

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:banana:

I would have baked the cake. But I guarantee you it would be the last time they bought a cake from me. :muahaha:
Tampering with food is illegal. Since that would have been the end of your business, you'd be correct.

It is a simple fact of life that there are two sets of rules. One for liberals, and one for everyone else. And the liberals believe that they should decide who lives under which set of rules.
Actually society does that, and since you live in a Liberal Nation with a Liberal Society you aren't going to like everything it does or requires of you. You are free to go, we aren't stopping you.

As a Christian, I would treat the baker kindly and leave a Salvation tract every time I bought some cinnamon buns. And obviously, I would not get a wedding cake from an atheist who did not wish to make one. No, I would not file a lawsuit. It would only add fuel to his condemnation of "Christians." And there are plenty of Christian bakers out there!

Christian baker doesn't make gay cakes

But they do make wedding cakes, and that is what gays want.

I have no idea what a "gay cake" is.

You know exactly what I mean. Maybe I should have said "gay wedding cake" or "wedding cake with gay theme" or similar.

If they just wanted a wedding cake, they would order a wedding cake. But they didn't wanted wedding cake, they wanted gay wedding cake.
No, what they wanted was a Wedding Cake for a Gay Wedding. It's the Gay part that caused all the trouble, and shouldn't have.

Wedding cake for gay wedding with two little figurines on top what hold hands... It's all about love, how innocent. Yeah, it's the gay part that caused the trouble, always insisting that everyone have to know, acknowledge and accept their sexual orientation.

I would have baked the cake. But I guarantee you it would be the last time they bought a cake from me. :muahaha:
This is to be expected from bigots who think they are morally superior. Just like those guys who shoved homos into gas ovens.

The best bakers are gay.
So, where is the problem? Doesn't the fag want the best cake from a fag baker? Why does he want to force a second rate non-fag baker to do it for him?
I believe that the whole thing was a set up. Just like that Navy Chaplain. Expect to see more of this. Christian persecution is on the rise, and it will get a lot worse before it gets better.

As a Christian, I would treat the baker kindly and leave a Salvation tract every time I bought some cinnamon buns. And obviously, I would not get a wedding cake from an atheist who did not wish to make one. No, I would not file a lawsuit. It would only add fuel to his condemnation of "Christians." And there are plenty of Christian bakers out there!
That's because you are not so self-important that you believe you should sue everyone that offends you.

BK doesn't make Big Macs, therefore I should go to McD to get one and not force BK to make it for me.

Let me see if analogy works here...

Christian baker doesn't make gay cakes, so gays should go to get their cake in the shop that makes them and not force Christian baker to make it for them.
In your version McDonalds doesn't serve gays but BK does? Sorry, doesn't work, for society that is.

Have I said that? Nope. No mention of gays. Liar.

Here is what I asked: "Does Burger King discriminate if they refuse Big Mac order?"

So you changed my words to fit your agenda. Fucking liberal liar.
No, you suggested that if the first cake shop (McDonalds) doesn't make cakes (burgers) for gays that they go down the street to another cake shop (Burger King) and get a cake (burger and fries) there instead.

I did not suggested anything, moron. I asked a question:"Does Burger King discriminate if they refuse Big Mac order?"

They wont make one for me, since it's not on their menu.

So, if baker doesn't have gay wedding cake on the many, should baker be forced to make it?
There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake. You are trying say is it discrimination if I can't get a nice T-bone steak at the cake shop, which is idiotic.

Lie again.

I am not saying. I am asking is it?

Christian baker doesn't make gay cakes

But they do make wedding cakes, and that is what gays want.

I have no idea what a "gay cake" is.

You know exactly what I mean. Maybe I should have said "gay wedding cake" or "wedding cake with gay theme" or similar.

If they just wanted a wedding cake, they would order a wedding cake. But they didn't wanted wedding cake, they wanted gay wedding cake.
No, what they wanted was a Wedding Cake for a Gay Wedding. It's the Gay part that caused all the trouble, and shouldn't have.

Wedding cake for gay wedding with two little figurines on top what hold hands... It's all about love, how innocent. Yeah, it's the gay part that caused the trouble, always insisting that everyone have to know, acknowledge and accept their sexual orientation.
Funny thing is, they aren't required to stock cake toppers, just do their job, making cakes.

In your version McDonalds doesn't serve gays but BK does? Sorry, doesn't work, for society that is.

Here is what I asked: "Does Burger King discriminate if they refuse Big Mac order?"

No, you suggested that if the first cake shop (McDonalds) doesn't make cakes (burgers) for gays that they go down the street to another cake shop (Burger King) and get a cake (burger and fries) there instead.

I did not suggested anything, moron. I asked a question:"Does Burger King discriminate if they refuse Big Mac order?"

So, if baker doesn't have gay wedding cake on the many, should baker be forced to make it?
There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake. You are trying say is it discrimination if I can't get a nice T-bone steak at the cake shop, which is idiotic.

Lie again.

No, it isn't, it's MORONIC. A Question Asked By A Moron.

Lie again.

Great, I finally got answer from you. Thanks.

Question two: Does BK discriminate if they refuse to put two little male figurines holding hands on their Whopper?

Lie again.

Question two: Does BK discriminate if they refuse to put two little male figurines holding hands on their Whopper?
Nope. Didn't know they did such things? Oh right, they don't. They do this however.
1404240755000-XXX-Burger-King-Proud-Whopper-02.JPG

Lie again.

Nope. Didn't know they did such things? Oh right, they don't. They do this however.
1404240755000-XXX-Burger-King-Proud-Whopper-02.JPG

I wonder if they're secretly glad they don't sell hotdogs?

The left seems to hate people that stand on their moral convictions.
Not if they pick the rights ones, and the morality is real. There's nothing moral about baking cakes for cash, it's a business.

Who are to say what morals are right or wrong?
Our society, our rules.

You think with your 3.8 percent population that you can claim the society is yours?

That has to be an April Fool's joke!

Only a hyper religiuos asshole wouldn't do business with someone because their sexual orientation.
Those lesbians were not refused because they were gay. They had actually done business there before. They were refused because of what they wanted the bakers to do. Bake a GAY wedding cake. The bakers believed that it would be morally wrong to do so. They were following their religious beliefs. Nothing more. Let me ask you a question. In NY City, muslim cashiers are allowed to refuse to handle pork, or any other type of food that isn't on their approved list. The customer is required to go to a different cashier t
That's because you are not so self-important that you believe you should sue everyone that offends you.
That's a gay/liberal/atheist thing. Suing, that is.

Forum List

Back