What if an Atheist baker refused to create a religious cake?

I would have baked the cake. But I guarantee you it would be the last time they bought a cake from me. :muahaha:
This is to be expected from bigots who think they are morally superior. Just like those guys who shoved homos into gas ovens.
Leftist (including faggots) handbook dictionary section: definition of "bigot" the word to be used for labeling everybody who has divergent opinion of the leftist agenda in order to discredit them regardless of their point of view being valid and factual.

The left seems to hate people that stand on their moral convictions.
Not if they pick the rights ones, and the morality is real. There's nothing moral about baking cakes for cash, it's a business.

Who are to say what morals are right or wrong?
Our society, our rules.

You think with your 3.8 percent population that you can claim the society is yours?

That has to be an April Fool's joke!
I'm in the 96%, and tell us, how small should a population be before it is unworthy of equal rights?

I did not suggested anything, moron. I asked a question:"Does Burger King discriminate if they refuse Big Mac order?"

They wont make one for me, since it's not on their menu.

So, if baker doesn't have gay wedding cake on the many, should baker be forced to make it?
There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake. You are trying say is it discrimination if I can't get a nice T-bone steak at the cake shop, which is idiotic.

Lie again.

I am not saying. I am asking is it?
No, it isn't, it's MORONIC. A Question Asked By A Moron.

Great, I finally got answer from you. Thanks.

Question two: Does BK discriminate if they refuse to put two little male figurines holding hands on their Whopper?
Nope. Didn't know they did such things? Oh right, they don't. They do this however.
1404240755000-XXX-Burger-King-Proud-Whopper-02.JPG

Answer without hustle. Thanks.

What I got from yo so far is that BK wouldn't discriminate because they don't do such thing like putting two male figurines holding hands on the top of their Whopper. In other words, it's not on their menu. However, that Whopper on the picture is something they normally do, or did.

Now, baker also doesn't have on the menu such thing like wedding cake with two male figurines that hold hands, but when baker said it wouldn't make it, you say its discrimination.

Hypocrite.

I would have baked the cake. But I guarantee you it would be the last time they bought a cake from me. :muahaha:
This is to be expected from bigots who think they are morally superior. Just like those guys who shoved homos into gas ovens.
Leftist (including faggots) handbook dictionary section: definition of "bigot" the word to be used for labeling everybody who has divergent opinion of the leftist agenda in order to discredit them regardless of their point of view being valid and factual.
All humans are racist. That's why we pass laws making them act like they aren't. It works, well enough in most cases.
images

There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake. You are trying say is it discrimination if I can't get a nice T-bone steak at the cake shop, which is idiotic.

Lie again.

Question two: Does BK discriminate if they refuse to put two little male figurines holding hands on their Whopper?
Nope. Didn't know they did such things? Oh right, they don't. They do this however.

What I got from yo so far is that BK wouldn't discriminate because they don't do such thing like putting two male figurines holding hands on the top of their Whopper. In other words, it's not on their menu. However, that Whopper on the picture is something they normally do, or did.

Now, baker also doesn't have on the menu such thing like wedding cake with two male figurines that hold hands, but when baker said it wouldn't make it, you say its discrimination.

Hypocrite.
The cake topper is not the cake. A wedding cake is a wedding cake, they are all fucking gay, that's the point of the thing. Virgin white before the bride gets popped. Humans are nuts.

And I already told you, if they don't stock the cake toppers I don't care, as long as they bake the stupid cake.

Not if they pick the rights ones, and the morality is real. There's nothing moral about baking cakes for cash, it's a business.

Our society, our rules.

You think with your 3.8 percent population that you can claim the society is yours?

I'm in the 96%, and tell us, how small should a population be before it is unworthy of equal rights?

You don't have a right to have a cake baked for you.

Lie again.

Hypocrite.
The cake topper is not the cake. A wedding cake is a wedding cake, they are all fucking gay, that's the point of the thing. Virgin white before the bride gets popped. Humans are nuts.

And I already told you, if they don't stock the cake toppers I don't care, as long as they bake the stupid cake.

They could have order wedding cake. Without topper.

But no, they had to wave a gay flag and insist on gay wedding cake.

Not on the menu.

Big Mac is not on Burger King's menu.

Our society, our rules.

You forgot to add in the percent of the population who support the equal rights of that 3.8% or whatever the real number is.

Our society, our rules.

You don't have a right to have a cake baked for you.

You do from a cake baking business.

Hypocrite.

Not on the menu.

The cake topper was not why the bakers refused. The "wedding" was the problem.

Hypocrite.

Not on the menu.

Wedding wasn't a problem, nor the wedding cake.

Gay wedding cake for gay wedding was.

Hypocrite.

Not on the menu.

There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake, just cakes for gay weddings, that look the same except for the cake topper, that the baker is not required to stock.

What is so horrible about a business owner having the right to choose what work he wants to take on and what jobs he wants to take a pass on?

Outside of racial discrimination, I don't have a problem with business owners deciding which jobs to accept.

I think to refuse is to make a statement. If a baker doesn't want to take a job, he/she just tells the customer that due to the demands of the cake, more will be charged. Then, the customer will buy one someplace else.

Hypocrite.

Not on the menu.

There is no such thing as a gay wedding cake, just cakes for gay weddings, that look the same except for the cake topper, that the baker is not required to stock.

Christian baker believe there is no such thing as gay wedding.

It's not on the menu.

Doesn't matter. You don't have to like it, but in the end, you lost. Get over it.

Comrade, from your perspective as a totalitarian thug, if there is a very talented cake decorator and he is looking for a job. A gay baker thinks that the decorator would be good for his business, so he orders the decorator to come work for him. The decorator doesn't want to, because he doesn't want to work for a queer.

Should the decorator be compelled by law to work for the gay baker?

Not on the menu.

It's not on the menu.
Can't say as I care since they aren't being asked to approve of marriage equality, the courts do that, all they are required to do is what they already do, bake cakes.

Not on the menu.

It's not on the menu.
Can't say as I care since they aren't being asked to approve of marriage equality, the courts do that, all they are required to do is what they already do, bake cakes.

Can't make something that is not on menu.

You said it yourself, BK doesn't make Big Macs. Although is a burger, it's not on a menu.

[

PaintChipEater, why don't you give this a try?

If there is a very talented cake decorator and he is looking for a job. A gay baker thinks that the decorator would be good for his business, so he orders the decorator to come work for him. The decorator doesn't want to, because he doesn't want to work for a queer.

Should the decorator be compelled by law to work for the gay baker?

Forum List

Back