🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What if Bernie Wins California?

Unlikely it's not a winner take all state so Sanders can't get a big delegate boost and the super delegates are firmly locked into Hillary. The sad truth is both parties have given us two really sad candidates to choose between.

Perhaps it would add to the growing realization that Hillary is not a viable candidate...perhaps it would mean Hillary would be rejected>>>>>Clinton Might Not Be the Nominee
Perhaps it would be wishful thinking to the growing delusion. Perhaps it would mean Bernie supporters are in denial like Kasich. Perhaps it would mean you will eventually vote Hitlery or else risk Trump winning. Bernie will never be the nominee.

I'm planning to do my part for the cause: I'm voting for BERNIE!

Perhaps it would add to the growing realization that Hillary is not a viable candidate...perhaps it would mean Hillary would be rejected>>>>>Clinton Might Not Be the Nominee
Perhaps it would be wishful thinking to the growing delusion. Perhaps it would mean Bernie supporters are in denial like Kasich. Perhaps it would mean you will eventually vote Hitlery or else risk Trump winning. Bernie will never be the nominee.
couch protester, would you be against any female candidate or is it just Hillary? I ask because of the picture of Hillary in your post, with all that it says about ball-busting.

"What if Bernie Wins California?"

It's not about winning states, it's about winning delegates.

California and NJ will win Clinton the nomination, regardless who "wins" a given state.

I saw him last night in the small town of Monterey... 5000+ very energetic people showed up. He definitely has the energy and momentum but I think it's too late. He spent the first 15 minutes of his speech talking about how he wins which is by getting close to or more pledged deligates than Clinton and winning the rest of the states to go into the convention with Yuuuge momentum. He called the super delegates a dumb unfair system that needs to be discontinued

I love the guy but at this point he is just milking the spotlight and getting his message out. Even without the nomination what he is doing is progressing his agenda and I think it is making a difference. Good for him, its about time the world deal with the campaign corruption and wealth inequality issues which he is heavily focusing on

Unlikely it's not a winner take all state so Sanders can't get a big delegate boost and the super delegates are firmly locked into Hillary. The sad truth is both parties have given us two really sad candidates to choose between.
aint that the truth....ill go third party yet again....

aint that the truth....ill go third party yet again....
For the first time in my life I'm actually considering that I know they won't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning but at least I won't feel the need to rush home and take a shower right after voting.

What it would mean is simple, Mrs. Tuzla Clinton will be the democrat nominee. As was decided for the democrats way back in 2008. Nothing changes with a Sanders win, she has the delegates.

Remember 2008? Clinton won California by more than 8 points and was only 100 pledged delegates away from Obama. A much tighter race than this year.

Forum List

Back