What if Obama had told China we were hacking them?

What if Obama had leaked everything Snowden leaked? Manning? How would right-wingers have reacted to that? I think I know...

I doubt any right-wingers would have wanted to give Obama a medal and hail him as a hero.

Snowden leaked much more information than has been reported so far. How do I know that? Because I heard Glenn Greenwald with The Guardian confirm that to Chris Hayes on MSNBC a couple hours ago. Will Greenwald "filter" Snowden's leaks like Julian Assange "filtered" Manning's leaks? I guess only time will tell.

What do you mean "What if?"

What if Obama had leaked everything Snowden leaked? Manning? How would right-wingers have reacted to that? I think I know...

I doubt any right-wingers would have wanted to give Obama a medal and hail him as a hero.

Snowden leaked much more information than has been reported so far. How do I know that? Because I heard Glenn Greenwald with The Guardian confirm that to Chris Hayes on MSNBC a couple hours ago. Will Greenwald "filter" Snowden's leaks like Julian Assange "filtered" Manning's leaks? I guess only time will tell.

Like I said - "What if". Do you have proof that Obama leaked it?

Like I said - "What if". Do you have proof that Obama leaked it?

Did I say he did?

Forum List

Back