What if Trump had won?

I doubt we would be seeing the crisis on our border and there would be no need to be sending billions to Ukraine......Just for starters.

There's absolutely no question that we wouldn't be seeing a crisis on the border the way it is now. Remember, Biden literally told the third-worlders to immediately surge to the border if he won the election. Trump would have done just the opposite.

Really nice response, Lik. Ask a hypothetical and get a creative hypothetical humorous response, possibly true. Good job.
You're fucking Looney tunes
Gas would not be as high as it is. The federal government would not be America's domestic terrorist. The government would not be making war against the American people. So fuck you and your idiocy it is a danger to America

You're fucking Looney tunes
Gas would not be as high as it is. The federal government would not be America's domestic terrorist. The government would not be making war against the American people. So fuck you and your idiocy it is a danger to America
Well, gas back below $3.00 and dropping. The Federal government is not a domestic terrorist, you claim it to be and not making war on the American people, certainly not on me or anybody I know. So rave on, dude. You are very entertaining, in your partisan anti-government rhetoric, distorted view. You should see somebody and have your meds adjusted before you hurt yourself or somebody else, as you just ain't right in the head.

Well, gas back below $3.00 and dropping. The Federal government is not a domestic terrorist, you claim it to be and not making war on the American people, certainly not on me or anybody I know. So rave on, dude. You are very entertaining, in your partisan anti-government rhetoric, distorted view. You should see somebody and have your meds adjusted before you hurt yourself or somebody else, as you just ain't right in the head.
So Russia is not at war with Ukraine? After all that was Jo's excuse for the high gas prices? How much gas do we have in the reservoirs?

So Russia is not at war with Ukraine? After all that was Jo's excuse for the high gas prices? How much gas do we have in the reservoirs?
Russia definitely invaded and attacked Ukraine, comitting many war crimes against the civilians as they choose to do, and Ukraine deserves our material support, so we do not have to go to war against them in a NATO country.
Beats me, how much reserves we have. I only know production has increase dramatically over when Joe took over, which I am sure everybody on both sides of the political fence is pleased to know. I, for one, like the gas prices dropping. I like to see headlines like today's out of Nashville:
1670285093489.png

Russia definitely invaded and attacked Ukraine, comitting many war crimes against the civilians as they choose to do, and Ukraine deserves our material support, so we do not have to go to war against them in a NATO country.
Beats me, how much reserves we have. I only know production has increase dramatically over when Joe took over, which I am sure everybody on both sides of the political fence is pleased to know. I, for one, like the gas prices dropping. I like to see headlines like today's out of Nashville:
View attachment 735162
And Jo is draining our reserves

Last edited:
And Jo is draining our reserves
But, like I said, production is up, the prices going down and oil company profits are and have been riding high.

1. United States​

Production: 18,875,000 bpd

Number one on this list of the top 10 oil-producing countries is the US. Its output increased by 266,000 bpd from its 2020 level to reach 18,875,000 bpd last year. The US has been described as a swing producer because its production fluctuates alongside market prices.

But, like I said, production is up, the prices going down and oil company profits are and have been riding high.

1. United States​

Production: 18,875,000 bpd

Number one on this list of the top 10 oil-producing countries is the US. Its output increased by 266,000 bpd from its 2020 level to reach 18,875,000 bpd last year. The US has been described as a swing producer because its production fluctuates alongside market prices.
But gas prices are supposed to be coming down. The reasons for high gas prices have not changed. But one Biden draining our reserves.

But gas prices are supposed to be coming down. The reasons for high gas prices have not changed. But one Biden draining our reserves.
So what do you think those reasons are, if they haven't changed but prices dropping anyway?
You are a very negative person. You wanted higher production. You got higher production, the highest since production cratered under the Trump administration. You wanted lower prices, you got lower prices, the lowest since the glut on the market back in end of 2019 and beginning of Exports are about the highest in history, but I am sure, you do not want to restrict the oil companies from selling on the international market. Domestic petroleum consumption is at 2017 level. Unemployment rate is about the same as in 2019 (Trump's heyday) and dramatically lower than when he turned the country over to the Biden administration after getting his ass kicked in 2020.

Cheer up. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

So what do you think those reasons are, if they haven't changed but prices dropping anyway?
You are a very negative person. You wanted higher production. You got higher production, the highest since production cratered under the Trump administration. You wanted lower prices, you got lower prices, the lowest since the glut on the market back in end of 2019 and beginning of Exports are about the highest in history, but I am sure, you do not want to restrict the oil companies from selling on the international market. Domestic petroleum consumption is at 2017 level. Unemployment rate is about the same as in 2019 (Trump's heyday) and dramatically lower than when he turned the country over to the Biden administration after getting his ass kicked in 2020.

Cheer up. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Don't dodge the issue boy by redirecting a question to me fucking simp. FYI we were energy independent under Trump fucking simp child. Got something better to sling?

Don't dodge the issue boy by redirecting a question to me fucking simp. FYI we were energy independent under Trump fucking simp child. Got something better to sling?
Nope. We just do agree on the relative value or President's influence or responsibility, as if slave to partisan media. I'm a numbers and trends guy. You are still pissed, your guy lost, and this guy won, so nothing is going to suit you. Guess you will have to live with it. :dunno:

If Trump had won in 2020, Pelosi and the dems would be working on impeachment #6 before they leave for Xmas. I would venture to say that while inflation would still exist, it wouldn't be a bad as it grew to be under Biden. We wouldn't have pulled out of Afghanistan like we did, and maybe Putin would not have invaded Ukraine.

Nope. We just do agree on the relative value or President's influence or responsibility, as if slave to partisan media. I'm a numbers and trends guy. You are still pissed, your guy lost, and this guy won, so nothing is going to suit you. Guess you will have to live with it. :dunno:
Biden is sucking our reserves dry. And again theft of an election is not a lose. Your guy is a danger to the country.

Biden is sucking our reserves dry. And again theft of an election is not a lose. Your guy is a danger to the country.
Wake up and read a paper or something. The election was not stolen. The Trump's people failed. The attack on the capital failed. The electors voted, it was tabulated and recorded in the congressional record, as Mike Pence refused to go along with throwing the election to Trump. Did you ever get your meds adjusted? It sounds like Alzheimer Disease is taking its toll on you.

Wake up and read a paper or something. The election was not stolen. The Trump's people failed. The attack on the capital failed. The electors voted, it was tabulated and recorded in the congressional record, as Mike Pence refused to go along with throwing the election to Trump. Did you ever get your meds adjusted? It sounds like Alzheimer Disease is taking its toll on you.
Yet the pusher of the Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory are also saying the election was legitimate

Yet the pusher of the Trump Russian collusion conspiracy theory are also saying the election was legitimate
Can't you stay on one subject? One has nothing to do with the other. Quit jumping around. First Alzheimer and now ADHD. People like you are pharmacists dreams and retirement plan.

Can't you stay on one subject? One has nothing to do with the other. Quit jumping around. First Alzheimer and now ADHD. People like you are pharmacists dreams and retirement plan.
It is what it is you fuckers started this shit now you can't handle it.

It is what it is you fuckers started this shit now you can't handle it.
Not me. Trump started it, and may well finish off the Republican Party with it. As an Independent, I can tell you, I miss normal Republicans already.

Forum List

Back