What if we aren't taking this as seriously as we should?

Neither one of you fools bothered to read the link, it's hundreds of words and you dismissed it in seconds.

Would you prefer they read it and then dismiss it? This is conspiracy theory nonsense, not that I’m surprised you’re taking it seriously...
I think so - I'd like to see the look on your face when the shit falls apart. This will be in the next century school books. They'll be saying, "it was so obvious- right there in front lf their noses - but they were so fucking stupid...."*teacher takes deep breaths and the children sob quietly.

:blowpop:

Obviously, the Dossier had not even been started early 2016, when the Baltic States gave the USA of the Russian conversations on the T campaign/ members....

along with the other intel they received early on from other allied nations on the Russia shenanigans in our election.....

all before the dossier.... so this bull crud from trump minions in Congress that a fake dossier started the intelligence agencies inquiries is utter bull crap too.

regardless, Steele's dossier field notes are coming out to be true, in many instances.... so he was a pretty good investigator..... he did not make it up out of thin air.... certainly, some things he may have gotten wrong....like maybe the golden showers part.... but these were field notes, human source intelligence gathering, and he always said, everything needed to be followed thru and verified....

The truth is that much of the reporting of the Russia scandal over the past 18 months has followed the contours of what Steele’s sources told him. Steele reported that “the Kremlin had been feeding Trump and his team valuable intelligence on his opponents, including Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton,” in June 2016, days after the Trump Tower meeting occurred but a year before it would be publicly confirmed. Steele obtained early news of the Kremlin’s strategy to exploit divides within the Democratic Party through social media; the role of Carter Page, a member of Trump’s foreign-policy team whom Russia had been trying to cultivate as a spy since at least 2013; and other now-familiar elements of the story.

Even the accusations in the dossier that have purportedly been refuted have gained support from law enforcement. Mueller has reportedly obtained evidence that Cohen actually did visit Prague during the 2016 campaign, contrary to his denials. The FBI has learned that Cohen “was in frequent contact with foreign individuals” who “had knowledge of or played a role in 2016 election meddling,”

What If Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?

attempted rape or rape....both are crimes

attempted robbery or robbery....are both crimes

attempted kidnapping and kidnapping .... are both crimes

granted, the latter, in each of the above is worse, but BOTH are crimes.

Now THAT'Sway above Toddie's reading comprehension......perhaps a grown up around his basement could help?

What does any of that have to do with a Russian lawyer conning Trump Jr. into a 15 minute meeting?

LOL......for your reading pleasure, Toddie

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Former FBI Director Comey declared to the world that Hillary was too stupid to be President...because she broke THOUANDS of laws and had no clue she was doing it.

....and THAT is why you ingrates should be erecting a statue honoring Comey.....

Instead, you ungrateful morons deride him for not taking the Trump OATH of LOYALTY.....just like Mussolini required.................Go figure..........LOL

The former President of the United States dragged the United States into TWO UN-Constitutional Wars without Congressional approval to do so...one of them was to help AL QAEDA - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans - take over their own country....and no one on the left ever called for his Impeachment.

Where the f* was THIS then?

Former FBI Director Comey declared to the world that Hillary was too stupid to be President...because she broke THOUANDS of laws and had no clue she was doing it.

....and THAT is why you ingrates should be erecting a statue honoring Comey.....

Instead, you ungrateful morons deride him for not taking the Trump OATH of LOYALTY.....just like Mussolini required.................Go figure..........LOL
That's right , numb-nuts, skip right over the part where Obama's Director of the FBI pointed out that not only was Hillary a criminal but was too stupid to be considered for the Presidency....and she was your candidate. :p Bwuhahahaha....

What does any of that have to do with a Russian lawyer conning Trump Jr. into a 15 minute meeting?

LOL......for your reading pleasure, Toddie

Those emails, below, were released by D. Trump Jr. from June, 2016 correspondence…..

Good Morning.

Emin just asked me to contact you with something very interesting. The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning, and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and could be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it’s government’s support for Mr. Trump — helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this information to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so I wanted to send to you first.

Best, Rob Goldstone.

Donald Trump Jr. replies 15 minutes later …

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Can we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

The crown prosecutor of Russia (General, Yuri Y. Chaika) is a position directly appointed by Vladimir Putin.

Did anyone have "official documents"?
Did anyone hand over "official documents"?
Or was it a con?

Barak Obama and his criminal administration was CAUGHT illegally spying on Americans, reporters, the media, on US SENATORS, and even on USSC JUSTICES.......and no one on the left ever called for his Impeachment.

Please post the evidence and cite the exact laws broken by this meeting having taken place and based on what happened in the meeting.

here you dumb fuck....already posted on #43....lol (go to bed)

The meeting at Trump Towers raises serious issues of liability under laws restricting foreign participation and influence in American elections,

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from giving anything of value to a campaign engaged in a U.S. election. It’s also a crime to solicit a foreign national to do so, or even to "knowingly provide substantial assistance" in receiving something of value.

Foreign nationals | FEC

HOLY SMOKES!

I did not know this either, and like said, I had been following the case pretty closely! I did not KNOW that the RNC took stolen info on Democratic/Hillary voter profiles that Guccifer 2.0 gave them??

It was already apparent in 2016 that the highest-profile parts of Russia’s messaging machine, like RT and Sputnik, were biased toward Trump. But now we know that its social-media activity employed precise demographic and geographic targeting — far more precise than a foreign country would be expected to have and notably concentrated on “key demographic groups in areas of the states that turned out to be pivotal,” CNN reported. That information is highly valuable: When a Republican staffer named Aaron Nevins received stolen Democratic Party voter-profile data from Guccifer 2.0, the Russian-backed hacker, that summer, he wrote to the hacker, “This is probably worth millions of dollars.”

no wonder the RNC has kept mum, or others in full blown attack on trying to discredit mueller.... :eek:

Last edited:
Barak Obama was caught running weapons to Mexican Drug cartels...and to Al Qaeda (Yes, THAT Al Qaeda)...to ISIS....and no one on the left ever called for his Impeachment.

here you dumb fuck....already posted on #43....lol (go to bed)
Sorry, that's a post #, not evidence. Based on YOUR 'rules' (when you played this little game in the past) you have th post EVIDENCE, not post #s. Of course if you don't have it.....

:p

And yet none of those indictments and guilty pleas are for Trump.

Patince son, patience..........Would you then admit on here that Trump hires only the best of fucking corrupt crooks?............................lol

(can you imagine had Obama hired for his campaign FOUR morons who have pled guilty and are going to prison???)

HOLY SMOKES!

I did not know this either, and like said, I had been following the case pretty closely! I did not KNOW that the RNC took stolen info on Democratic/Hillary voter profiles that Guccifer 2.0 gave them??

It was already apparent in 2016 that the highest-profile parts of Russia’s messaging machine, like RT and Sputnik, were biased toward Trump. But now we know that its social-media activity employed precise demographic and geographic targeting — far more precise than a foreign country would be expected to have and notably concentrated on “key demographic groups in areas of the states that turned out to be pivotal,” CNN reported. That information is highly valuable: When a Republican staffer named Aaron Nevins received stolen Democratic Party voter-profile data from Guccifer 2.0, the Russian-backed hacker, that summer, he wrote to the hacker, “This is probably worth millions of dollars.”

I wonder how much the data he took off of Hillary's server was worth.....

Federal law prohibits a foreign national from giving anything of value to a campaign engaged in a U.S. election. It’s also a crime to solicit a foreign national to do so, or even to "knowingly provide substantial assistance" in receiving something of value.

You mean like how Hillary colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians for a propaganda-filled report she illegally used in an election and a report she turned over to the FBI who illegally used it - according to the US IG - to abuse the FISA courts and obtain illegal wiretaps?!

here Obama's Director of the FBI pointed out that not only was Hillary a criminal but was too stupid to be considered for the Presidency...

Fuck head........post EXACTLY what Comey stated about Hillary's email (which is NOT the fucking topic on here anyway you desperate moron).......and then shove your "interpretation" up your sorry ass......LOL

here Obama's Director of the FBI pointed out that not only was Hillary a criminal but was too stupid to be considered for the Presidency...

Fuck head........post EXACTLY what Comey stated about Hillary's email (which is NOT the fucking topic on here anyway you desperate moron).......and then shove your "interpretation" up your sorry ass......LOL

upload_2018-7-9_12-7-34.jpeg

Language, junior. Perhaps you should return to the kids table since the topic of conversation is getting too intense for you.

Sorry, that's a post #, not evidence. Based on YOUR 'rules' (when you played this little game in the past) you have th post EVIDENCE, not post #s. Of course if you don't have it.....

Don't like the FEC laws, Queasy????...................Then go fuck yourself....LOL

Forum List

Back