What in the holy hell is in the Texas water!?

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
In the last 15 minutes of work, I took three claims from Texas.

1) Eighteen month-old found outside drive-through door. Police are called, her father is located. He's drunk. Both are taken away by police.

2) Two drunk guys come in. The manager goes in back to get cups, comes back and finds one drunk guy playing the spatulas. She says she will call the police. He announces he is the police. He is taken away by police.

3) Somebody is driving on the sidewalk, and his car is stuck. I figure it is safe to assume he is intoxicated. The police arrive without being called, because there is a car parked on the sidewalk, hello. The driver is taken away, his car is going to be towed.

1) Eighteen month-old found outside drive-through door. Police are called, her father is located. He's drunk. Both are taken away by police.

2) Two drunk guys come in. The manager goes in back to get cups, comes back and finds one drunk guy playing the spatulas. She says she will call the police. He announces he is the police. He is taken away by police.

3) Somebody is driving on the sidewalk, and his car is stuck. I figure it is safe to assume he is intoxicated. The police arrive without being called, because there is a car parked on the sidewalk, hello. The driver is taken away, his car is going to be towed.

Sounds like a quiet night in any town in this country. If it was Colorado Springs or Denver the on duty cops would take turns napping, if it was the DC Metro area 9/10s of the cops would be out of a job.........

In a state that has 26,059,203 people (Texas Population 2013 | World Population Statistics), I don't think that these three incidents reveals a problem with water in the state.

You answered your own question....piss poor alcohol is in their water. I think they have to put alcohol in their water anyways, it's so bad. Only place I've ever been where tap water kills house plants.

You answered your own question....piss poor alcohol is in their water. I think they have to put alcohol in their water anyways, it's so bad. Only place I've ever been where tap water kills house plants.

Go scream for some rot-gut scotch, you ugly-assed, kilt-wearing skank.

Whoa, nasty.

Speaking of nasty, does that cumgargler Warbler ever brush his teeth? Seriously, wtf.

Ha,ha, that's not true, but we do have hard water and lime deposits that build up in the plant soil after much watering, but it doesn't kill the plants. Must be a myth!

Here's my veggie garden (earlier this year) being watered......plants not dead!

P1010817.jpg

If they were drinking water they wouldn't be drunk.

Okay, thanks everyone. It was a strange night at work, but if that's the norm for y'all - I got nothin. ;)

My wife is a tow truck driver and her best friend is an ER nurse. They have some stories! Like the nearly-comatose dude brought in a while back, who, when asked where he lived, said he lived in a dorm. When asked where, he said, "I'm goin' to the university of pasta." At which point, the head nurse observed, "Well, he's sauced enough!" Seems he got into the, err, cooking wines!

I loved the one about the dude playing the spatulas! :lol::lol:

As to what's in the water...in a word: ETHANOL!

Last edited:
Okay, thanks everyone. It was a strange night at work, but if that's the norm for y'all - I got nothin. ;)

My wife is a tow truck driver and her best friend is an ER nurse. They have some stories!

I loved the one about the dude playing the spatulas! :lol::lol:

As to what's in the water...in a word: ETHANOL!

My dad worked ER for a couple of decades. Dinner chats were oh so fun.

"And he was holding his intestines in ..."

" ... I was going to say 'please pass the spaghetti, but I've changed my mind; go figure.'"

My favorite one though was where there was an empty car seat in the back seat. Mom is sobbing that her baby was in the car seat, so they start searching for a baby. They hear the baby, but don't see the baby.

The baby is in a vee of a low-hanging tree branch that is under her armpits, squalling bloody murder. She was fine, barely a scratch on her.

Forum List

Back