What in the holy hell is in the Texas water!?

Tina's timing is perfect. She recounted the "university of pasta" line just as my wife was swallowing iced tea...which promptly came out her nose! :lol:

In the last 15 minutes of work, I took three claims from Texas.

1) Eighteen month-old found outside drive-through door. Police are called, her father is located. He's drunk. Both are taken away by police.

2) Two drunk guys come in. The manager goes in back to get cups, comes back and finds one drunk guy playing the spatulas. She says she will call the police. He announces he is the police. He is taken away by police.

3) Somebody is driving on the sidewalk, and his car is stuck. I figure it is safe to assume he is intoxicated. The police arrive without being called, because there is a car parked on the sidewalk, hello. The driver is taken away, his car is going to be towed.
Texas has the lowest graduation rate in the country.

That's a whole population to stupid people sitting around drinking beer and watching Walker, Texas Ranger.

Tina's timing is perfect. She recounted the "university of pasta" line just as my wife was swallowing iced tea...which promptly came out her nose! :lol:

OMG! lol!

The worst thing about my job is that I have to keep a straight face at the damnedest times. Well, not always. Some of the callers have my sense of humor, and we absolutely will go to town. :D

I'm required to say the caller's last name at least once. I called my team lead after a call and said "I couldn't. I didn't even try. I knew if I tried, I'd bust a gut, and she would NOT be amused. I mean - SHE didn't even say her last name. She spelled it. P-I-G-G-E-E. Yes. "Okay. And how may I help you today, Miss Piggy?"

See? Not happening. Or when I put in his employee ID and have to say "Okay, Mr. Rogers. Is this for a new or existing claim?"

Forum List

Back