What is an "assault rifle"?

Lol
Prairie dogs, antelope, coyotes, foxes, rabbits, deer... etc
It like, ARs and the like were made for the Eradication of these vermin and game hunting.... That’s what the vast majority of them are used for.
How many ARs are used in violent crime, percentage wise in this country every year? A percentage of the percentage tops?
Answer that... :abgg2q.jpg:

Easy answer. Too many. And there are more Military ARs so your numbers don't mean a thing. Too many says it all. Ask a Mother that lost a child at a school shooting that same question. Too Many.
name a major organized military force that uses the AR15.

Do you mean the AR-15 Model 604?
Lol
How many of those are around? You do know those are quite collectible?

You can't buy them since they were produced after 1986. Those are VERY collectible indeed. Those are the current M-16s used by our US Military today. And, in most cases, highly illegal. They only way to get them would be through salvage and they aren't released, they are destroyed. But you can buy a AR-15 Model 602 which is a M-16 produced before 1986 or an AR-15 Model 601 (M-16) produced from 1962 to 1967.
great - but you still can't show me a modern military using the AR15 as a standard rifle. all you can do is dance around old version #'s and having to buy them 2nd hand.

i got no more use for you.

Easy answer. Too many. And there are more Military ARs so your numbers don't mean a thing. Too many says it all. Ask a Mother that lost a child at a school shooting that same question. Too Many.
Why would they? It was designed to be a home owner version of an actual military weapon. How is this even something we have to debate

All M-16s and M-4s are AR-15s that have been redesignated with the M number. For instance, the M-16 full size is a AR-15 Model 604 that is stamped as an M-16 before it's sold to the Military. The M-4 is a Colt Model 733 which is nearly identical to the the Model 750. Carbine we know as the AR-15. All of them are Mil Spec if made by Colt and can fire the hotter 556 Nato Rounds. And all three are equally as deadly in a firefight. And yes, the Model Colt 750 Carbine is exported to Militaries outside the US who are barred from buying either the AR-15 Model 604 or the Model 733. Yet every one of those will be stamped M-16 as well.
so you're now making the M16 an AR15.

again - show me a modern organized military using the AR15 any civilian is allowed to buy.

You have it backwards. The M-16 starts out as an AR-15 at the factory. It's just stamped as a M-16 when the Military buys it. And the Military and approved militaries are the only ones that can purchase the AR-15 Model 604 stamped M-16. Same goes for the Colt Model 733 which gets stamped M-4 prior to leaving the factory..

Poland used the AR-15 up until 2008.
It's hard to find solid data on this since even the AR Civilian Models sold to the Militaries that are barred from the M-16 and M-4 sales also have theirs stamped as M-16 and M-4. Even the AR-15 Model 750s that the US Army purchased are stamped M-16 which are sometimes used for gate duty (don't have an answer why).
You fail to realize over the counter ARs are not military grade… They would never pass military muster... fact
They do not have the same barrels, they do not have the same gas chambers, they do not have the same bolts and no m-4 ramps... To even mention select fire among other things...

Lol
Prairie dogs, antelope, coyotes, foxes, rabbits, deer... etc
It like, ARs and the like were made for the Eradication of these vermin and game hunting.... That’s what the vast majority of them are used for.
How many ARs are used in violent crime, percentage wise in this country every year? A percentage of the percentage tops?
Answer that... :abgg2q.jpg:

The average American has far greater chance of getting killed from a lawn mower then someone getting killed by someone else using an AR... fact

I don’t care about your emotions… And how you use them to make decisions.
You did not answer my question, out of the millions of ARs owned legally by American citizens. What is the percentage of them that are used in violent crime? Like I said a percentage of the percentage tops... :5_1_12024:

FACT: When they start using Lawn Mowers to mow down school children we may be having a different conversation about garden tools.

in all the history of humanity a gun has never killed a child or adult,,,
Bingo!!!
People kill people firearms cannot

People transport People but Buses, Cars, Trains and Planes makes it much more efficient.

Lol
It still does not disapprove the fact, over the counter ARs are sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...
Buy more guns and ammo... there is nothing more “American”

It will make America great

sporting is what you do with them, not what they are,,,
Yes, Most ARs are used as sporting rifle’s.
It’s like banning lawn darts… How many people did that really save? Ummm... not a soul.

Like I’ve always said political correctness makes people fucking retarded… I just have to shake my head and laugh

calling them sporting rifles is PC and anti 2nd amendment,,,
yeah, but lighten up.

when it comes to the 2nd I will never lighten up,,,

this word game bullshit has gone on long enough,,

its time to stand up and fight for our rights, not make excuses and compromise,,,
I want a complete and total repeal of all gun laws state, local, federal...fucking ALL OF THEM.

If we have to take it back, piece by piece, this is how we must do it.

Why would they? It was designed to be a home owner version of an actual military weapon. How is this even something we have to debate

All M-16s and M-4s are AR-15s that have been redesignated with the M number. For instance, the M-16 full size is a AR-15 Model 604 that is stamped as an M-16 before it's sold to the Military. The M-4 is a Colt Model 733 which is nearly identical to the the Model 750. Carbine we know as the AR-15. All of them are Mil Spec if made by Colt and can fire the hotter 556 Nato Rounds. And all three are equally as deadly in a firefight. And yes, the Model Colt 750 Carbine is exported to Militaries outside the US who are barred from buying either the AR-15 Model 604 or the Model 733. Yet every one of those will be stamped M-16 as well.
Lol
It still does not disapprove the fact, over the counter ARs are sporting rifles nothing more nothing less...

It’s like banning lawn darts… How many people did that really save? Ummm... not a soul.

Like I’ve always said political correctness makes people fucking retarded… I just have to shake my head and laugh

Being that ALL M-16s and M-4s are part of the AR family, the Military has many times the number of ARs than the civilian world.

The average American has far greater chance of getting killed from a lawn mower then someone getting killed by someone else using an AR... fact

You did not answer my question, out of the millions of ARs owned legally by American citizens. What is the percentage of them that are used in violent crime? Like I said a percentage of the percentage tops... :5_1_12024:

FACT: When they start using Lawn Mowers to mow down school children we may be having a different conversation about garden tools.

Bingo!!!

People transport People but Buses, Cars, Trains and Planes makes it much more efficient.
So?

Lol

Being that ALL M-16s and M-4s are part of the AR family, the Military has many times the number of ARs than the civilian world.
The M-16s and M-4s are part of the Colt family.

again - show me a modern organized military using the AR15 any civilian is allowed to buy.

You have it backwards. The M-16 starts out as an AR-15 at the factory. It's just stamped as a M-16 when the Military buys it. And the Military and approved militaries are the only ones that can purchase the AR-15 Model 604 stamped M-16. Same goes for the Colt Model 733 which gets stamped M-4 prior to leaving the factory..

It's hard to find solid data on this since even the AR Civilian Models sold to the Militaries that are barred from the M-16 and M-4 sales also have theirs stamped as M-16 and M-4. Even the AR-15 Model 750s that the US Army purchased are stamped M-16 which are sometimes used for gate duty (don't have an answer why).
You fail to realize over the counter ARs are not military grade… They would never pass military muster... fact
They do not have the same barrels, they do not have the same gas chambers, they do not have the same bolts and no m-4 ramps... To even mention select fire among other things...

doesnt matter since both are covered under the 2nd,,,

Bingo!!!

Lol
Vehicle ownership is not an right... Firearm ownership is an absolute right... less someone fucks it up for themselves.

We get it. We agree.

Now, let us destroy this smelly democrat.

:beer:

calling them sporting rifles is PC and anti 2nd amendment,,,
yeah, but lighten up.

when it comes to the 2nd I will never lighten up,,,

this word game bullshit has gone on long enough,,

its time to stand up and fight for our rights, not make excuses and compromise,,,
I want a complete and total repeal of all gun laws state, local, federal...fucking ALL OF THEM.

If we have to take it back, piece by piece, this is how we must do it.

and that starts by accepting, promoting and defending that all guns are covered not just civilian models,,,

Lol

Lol
You do realize over the counter Ars are just replicas not even close to the same?

We get it. We agree.

from where I'm sitting its nothing but a circle jerk and hes not the pivot man,,,

Yes both of them are covered under the second...
But that does not make them the same thing

We get it. We agree.

from where I'm sitting its nothing but a circle jerk and hes not the pivot man,,,
What the fuck is the "pivot man"?

as far as the 2nd goes yes they are,,,

and daryls got you right where he wants you,,,

We get it. We agree.

its the guy in the middle getting spunked on,,,

as far as the 2nd goes yes they are,,,

and daryls got you right where he wants you,,,
Lol
Daryl is drunk, And obviously he is stuck in the past.
The 60s did form him...

Lol

Lol
You do realize over the counter Ars are just replicas not even close to the same?
I'm beginning to think Daryl believe that the just took the same components and threw together some semi-autos out of spare m4 parts to sell to the public for cheap.

:laughing0301:

I estimate that a military-grade AR variant, with the proper lower, upper, parts group, BCG, buffer, and barrel would cost about $3,500.

Am I wrong?

We get it. We agree.

its the guy in the middle getting spunked on,,,
:puke:

Forum List

Back