🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is democrat inequality? From pay to jobs to wealth and personal property....etc

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
For the most part people have a fair shot at the great American dream but some do get left behind. Why?
Is it because they lack blue eyes & blonde hair? Is it because their skin is the wrong color? Is it because they have the wrong sex organs?
Democrats love to harp on this subject and blast the evil white man but what's the truth?

Everyone gets the same basic education. Well except for the class clowns. Except for the kids who refuse to pay attention. Except for the kids who skip class. Except for the kids who do drugs. Except for the kids who attend schools in democrat strong holds (too busy getting high or dodging bullets)

The people above are typically the 30 year olds working the register at the corner gas station or recieving welfare or sitting in prison.

In other words most of today's less fortunate are in fact responsible for their own dire circumstance. But Democrats would have the poor in Detroit blame me, a middle aged white man in Kansas City, for their problems.

Strangely enough I grew up poor. Didn't pay attention in school. Went to prison yet SOMEHOW..........
I now run a successful remodeling business.
According to the left this is an impossible feat. I didn't build that, I think was the phrase. It is impossible for one to pull themselves out of dire situations without handouts right?

The only real inequality that plagues this nation is the application of ones own abilities & talents. Those who apply themselves and follow their ambitions by and large are the successful ones in our nation. Those that don't are a product of their own making.

If I can rise from a life of squalor, crime and jail then you can take your democrat talking points about the poor and shove them up your ass. I am proof that you are responsible for your own lot in life and even a worst case scenario can be overcome with determination & hard work.

Forum List

Back