🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is drawing immigrants to America?

A 'vacuum' draws things in.
1719072192029.jpeg

Eyyep. It's always been the welfare magnet which draws them here.

Now they're trying to legislatively turn the military itself even further into an entitlement program with hall of these illegal military age males being trafficked in by the administration.
What drew European people here in the 1800s early 1900s was welfare?

Are you a fucking idiot?

lots of jobs that go unfilled.

And the fact that America is closer than Canada.

Canada is welcoming immigrants but a couple of thousand miles of no-man's land stands in their way.
I dunno, it's kinda chilly up there in the winter. Also aren't some illegals actually entering the U.S. through Canada?

You think they all drive cars down there in El Salvador or Venezuela or Nicaragua?
They come to where the money is.
DC always has money because the natural resource is tax revenue.
The DC beltway has gridlock onto the highway at exits where the highspanics come home to their 8-car, multiple-family dwellings every day.

I dunno, it's kinda chilly up there in the winter.
It's not chilly where I live. We get a couple of degrees of frost when the Mid U.S. is seeing -25 or -30. Or even -40!

Or suffering 100F and rising in America.
Also aren't some illegals actually entering the U.S. through Canada?
I haven't heard, but I guess it's possible. What would motivate them? Terrorism? Jobs?

It's not chilly where I live. We get a couple of degrees of frost when the Mid U.S. is seeing -25 or -30. Or even -40!

Or suffering 100F and rising in America.

I haven't heard, but I guess it's possible. What would motivate them? Terrorism? Jobs?
Most of the illegals are settling in the warmer climes here. You must live in B.C.

Most of the illegals are settling in the warmer climes here. You must live in B.C.
I live on Vancouver Island and populations are mostly here or along the coast. Many are claiming that Van Isle has the healthiest climate in the entire world.

To the issue: It's a phony issue on account of Trump's emphasis on promoting racism because it's so popular in America.

It's a Catch22 for him after the election because both parties understand that the immigrants are needed.

However, it's a back burner issue as long as Trump opposes the war against Russia because of his stated facts that America started it and is to blame.

Are you still a Trump supporter?
I'm truly devoted to him, even though I can't vote.
My contribution is bigger than a single vote!

I live on Vancouver Island and populations are mostly here or along the coast. Many are claiming that Van Isle has the healthiest climate in the entire world.
How many immigrants live there?
To the issue: It's a phony issue on account of Trump's emphasis on promoting racism because it's so popular in America.
Trump is gaining minority support across the board.
It's a Catch22 for him after the election because both parties understand that the immigrants are needed.
The Catch22 is that we can only pay immigrants low wages to pick our foods. These foods are only available because of cheap immigrant labor. Many businesses only exist because of cheap immigrant labor. However, illegals are also displacing Americans in other occupations, especially the building trades. These aren't jobs that "Americans won't do."
Are you still a Trump supporter?
I'm truly devoted to him, even though I can't vote.
My contribution is bigger than a single vote!
100 percent Trump supporter.

Forum List

Back