What is drawing immigrants to America?

What promise?

They want to come here for a better life just like the migrants of the 1800 and 1900s people.

Why is that simple fact lost on you?

Yes, racism.
Promise of free stuff, like the dems running for president in 2020 that promised them all free healthcare

What’s racist about highlighting that?

Promise of free stuff, like the dems running for president in 2020 that promised them all free healthcare

What’s racist about highlighting that?
WTF are whining about?

What free stuff?

We lost that one. :(
Just Say No to Trudeau

President Polk was tied down by his war with Mexico (which we won but are losing this second war with them). Also, he was obstructed by the anti-growth hereditary upper class in the Northeast, the "Boston Brahmins."

As it was, Polk's independent genius managed to get us half the territory he asked for. I expect that at least the province of Alberta will join us when we secede.

No welfare in 1860 or 1890. No free medical care. No free food. No anything. lf we had the same immigration standards today as they had then, these invaders wouldn't bother.
Hilarious that you think that you made a point.

And we didn’t have an immigration policy back then.

They came here just like today’s migrants seeking a better life. It’s that thing you know but won’t admit.

Hilarious that you think that you made a point.

And we didn’t have an immigration policy back then.

They came here just like today’s migrants seeking a better life. It’s that thing you know but won’t admit.
I admit. Invaders today come here for a better life. Preferably yours. Because they come here for a better life, how does that impose any obligation to give it to them?

I admit. Invaders today come here for a better life. Preferably yours. Because they come here for a better life, how does that impose any obligation to give it to them?
What are you claiming to give them exactly?

Forum List

Back