Zone1 What Is God Made Out Of?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I have a reason to believe that He's a gas and this official definition backs it up.

Gas: a substance or matter in a state in which it will expand freely to fill the whole of a container, having no fixed shape (unlike a solid) and no fixed volume (unlike a liquid)

God has no fixed shape (unless you're counting Jesus as His human form) and fills up the whole entire atmosphere so it makes sense.

I have a reason to believe that He's a gas and this official definition backs it up.

Gas: a substance or matter in a state in which it will expand freely to fill the whole of a container, having no fixed shape (unlike a solid) and no fixed volume (unlike a liquid)

God has no fixed shape (unless you're counting Jesus as His human form) and fills up the whole entire atmosphere so it makes sense.

So, you're limiting God to just the planet? What about the vaccuum of space?

So, you're limiting God to just the planet?

No, I just didn't know how to put it. If I told you how I first found out He was a gas you'd think I was nuts so,.. let's just leave it to it fits the definition.

Well, if youre asking my opinion, I'd say he is most likely a mix of faerie dust and one of those magic rainbows with a pot of gold at the end of it. It would have taken at least 10 Archmages though to channel enough enough power to ignite the divine spark. It seems unrealistic that you could find 10 Archmages though, so im skeptical that god even exists.

God is traditionally assumed to have no physical form of any kind and exists entirely as spirit. There was once a scam belief that there was a substance called "ectoplasm" that manifested when the spiritual assumed a form we could perceive.

No, I just didn't know how to put it. If I told you how I first found out He was a gas you'd think I was nuts so,.. let's just leave it to it fits the definition.

Yanno, I really wouldn't limit God to being just a gas. A more appropriate "thing" to call Him would be energy. Energy exists everywhere in the universe, as both potential and kinetic, and doesn't require mass to travel through.

Besides............there are many places in the Bible where it refers to God as "light", as well as calls people of God "sons of light".

Gas is too limiting. I'd go with energy instead.

“I'm tired of all the talk that I may be dead or that I never was at all. Or, that God was just particles of cosmos, gas. I'm not gas. I found that very insulting.” — God, as portrayed by George Burns, in the movie Oh, God!

God created us in His image. It says so, explicitly, in Genesis 1:27. Surely, it stands to reason that He has a form, similar to ours, otherwise how can we be in His image?. The idea that he has no fixed form, and fills the entire universe, is unbiblical.

Yanno, I really wouldn't limit God to being just a gas. A more appropriate "thing" to call Him would be energy. Energy exists everywhere in the universe, as both potential and kinetic, and doesn't require mass to travel through.

Besides............there are many places in the Bible where it refers to God as "light", as well as calls people of God "sons of light".

Gas is too limiting. I'd go with energy instead.

Gas, energy, and light all would be correct answers as well.

Star Stuff

Same here.

“I'm tired of all the talk that I may be dead or that I never was at all. Or, that God was just particles of cosmos, gas. I'm not gas. I found that very insulting.” — God, as portrayed by George Burns, in the movie Oh, God!

God created us in His image. It says so, explicitly, in Genesis 1:27. Surely, it stands to reason that He has a form, similar to ours, otherwise how can we be in His image?. The idea that he has no fixed form, and fills the entire universe, is unbiblical.

First of all George Burns isn't really God he just acted as Him and two, yes you are correct and I never said it was biblical, I just said that I thought it made sense to consider Him a gas since He isn't a solid unless you're talking about Jesus and He certainly isn't a liquid.

God is light, energy, star stuff, life force….he/she puts a spark in each of us at birth and it becomes our soul, when we die, it returns to our maker…back into star stuff. How I see it anyway.

First of all George Burns isn't really God he just acted as Him

Everyone knows that Morgan Free is G-d!

morgan_freeman2012-god-wide-100257361-orig.jpg

God is light, energy, star stuff, life force….he/she puts a spark in each of us at birth and it becomes our soul, when we die, it returns to our maker…back into star stuff. How I see it anyway.

I agree about the star stuff but I'm pretty sure God doesn't want to be called a she/chick.

Which is made up of what? That's the thing that I'm looking for as we already know He's a spirit, but what are spirits made of is the question.
It is a divine substance that we cannot see. you're not supposed to know everything. For His ways are above our ways, His thoughts are above our thoughts. Spirit is self existent and the source or spark of creation.

Best i can do.

Jesus said, God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the spirit and in truth” (John 4:24).

God says to Moses: I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”…

Last edited:
Which is made up of what? That's the thing that I'm looking for as we already know He's a spirit, but what are spirits made of is the question.
Spirit is that which we cannot perceive in any way yet still exists. Questions with unknowable answers are not worth the energy to ponder.

Forum List

Back