What is happening to Trump's "best economy in history"?

With all due respect, what I don't understand is why his supporters lack every criticism of him.
They say he wasn't a politician, therefore less corrupt or something else along those lines.
And yet he plays politics, he is the most powerful man in the world, the more he needs to be watched and observed and criticized.
I don't understand this blind following. He is lying all day, all the time.
I still haven't figured out if he is really that clueless or just plays to his voters. Because he comes across as dangerously ignorant.
Because they are anti american republicans and trump could rape some one on 5th ave and his people would blame the lady

GM just announced a lay off of 15,000 jobs.
GM to layoff nearly 15,000 workers in North America

Housing boom is slowing and ending in some places:
The U.S. Housing Boom Is Coming to an End, Starting in Dallas

Oil prices are threatening U.S. drillers
Oil’s Tumble Threatens U.S. Shale Drillers

Stock market keeps dropping
Dow: Why stocks keep dropping - CNN

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!

Actually those without a savings cushion are lucky in that they're avoiding taking the losses that those of us with investments have been suffering.

Yep. 2018 is the year that never happened for investors. A lost year.

Hasn't the overall drop been around 2000 points?

Oh yeah! It's OK because the unemployment level is so low. Lots of people working 2-3 jobs driving Uber and flipping burgers, but still don't have 6 months in savings in case of emergency.

Thanks, Trump!

With GM they realized the democrats own the house now .

With all due respect, what I don't understand is why his supporters lack every criticism of him.
They say he wasn't a politician, therefore less corrupt or something else along those lines.
And yet he plays politics, he is the most powerful man in the world, the more he needs to be watched and observed and criticized.
I don't understand this blind following. He is lying all day, all the time.
I still haven't figured out if he is really that clueless or just plays to his voters. Because he comes across as dangerously ignorant.
It's called hyper-partisanship.

With a heavy dose of COWARDICE, on all sides of the Republican spectrum, including from the POTUS himself.

Thanks, Trump!

GM should have gone out of business decades ago, but politicians won't let that happen.

No, they will continue to bail out a failed corporation, full of ineptitude.

So be it.

As for the economy, Trump inherited an absolute mess. He inherited the most debt accumulated in human history, followed by a near dead GDP and exponentially mandated spending via entitlements.

No matter who would have taken over this train wreck of a situation, it would have ended badly. I'm just amazed it is still afloat.

Thanks, Trump!

Actually those without a savings cushion are lucky in that they're avoiding taking the losses that those of us with investments have been suffering.

Dow finishes down 550 points as stocks erase 2018 gains

Thanks, Trump!

Still waiting and hoping for that "crash"?

I'm firing a warning shot to gird your loins if von ClownStick wins. Stock market will crash, first thing.

You wrote that July 2016. How miserable have you been waiting and hoping for the US to suffer a "crash"? How disappointed with every win for the American economy?
Yes it sucks to be you. (BTW the stock market is NOT the economy. Dont feel bad. All liberals, 100%, think it is. Its because you dont invest and you dont understand economics)

View attachment 230959

I shouldn't have said "first thing", otherwise my prediction is coming true.
And I know the stock market is not the economy, it is a major indicator.
And not all liberals think that. You're just so far up Trump's ass you could probably tell us what he had for breakfast.

You can tell by the ambient anger of Trump’s enablers that things are starting to come apart.

Exactly. See Clodette's silly post.
Trump rode in on a wave of prosperity that had been in the making for several years, gave his rich friends a tax cut and they think he's an economic genius.

As the sentient among us warned this board three years ago ---- Rump will do for the country exactly what he did for Atlantic City. All glitz and glamour and media noise at the beginning, then the investors lose their shirts and Rump is suing to get his name taken off the whole project and denying he was ever there.

Same shit, different day.

You nailed it.
I've said the same thing.
I've wondered why anyone would put a six-time-bankruptcy filing loser into the Oval Office.
The only reason he has money is because he doesn't pay taxes. (Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father)
That's why he won't release his returns.
Think then his dealings with Russia and Saudis would be revealed

Thanks, Trump!

GM should have gone out of business decades ago, but politicians won't let that happen.

So be it.

As for the economy, Trump inherited an absolute mess. He inherited the most debt accumulated in human history, followed by a near dead GDP and exponentially mandated spending via entitlements.

No matter who would have taken over this train wreck of a situation, it would have ended badly. I'm just amazed it is still afloat.

You're parroting him on the "mess" comment. That's just his hype for his sheep.
And he is wrecking this economy.
He said he would lower the deficit.
He's doing just the opposite.

Budget deficit soars to 6-year high under Trump

Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin

And not all liberals think that. You're just so far up Trump's ass you could probably tell us what he had for breakfast.

OH SNAP!!!

3874326947_c9c3d0d648.jpg

tenor.gif

Democrsts are trying their best to crash the economy. If they can't do that they will lie about it.

Nothing will happen as a result of Ivanka's emails. It's already a dead issue.

Thanks, Trump!

So be it.

Trump trillion-dollar-plus deficits are putting America on a path to fiscal ruin
Republicans are good at that One of their best points

You can tell by the ambient anger of Trump’s enablers that things are starting to come apart.

Exactly. See Clodette's silly post.
Trump rode in on a wave of prosperity that had been in the making for several years, gave his rich friends a tax cut and they think he's an economic genius.

As the sentient among us warned this board three years ago ---- Rump will do for the country exactly what he did for Atlantic City. All glitz and glamour and media noise at the beginning, then the investors lose their shirts and Rump is suing to get his name taken off the whole project and denying he was ever there.

Same shit, different day.

You nailed it.
I've said the same thing.
I've wondered why anyone would put a six-time-bankruptcy filing loser into the Oval Office.
The only reason he has money is because he doesn't pay taxes. (Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father)
That's why he won't release his returns.
Think then his dealings with Russia and Saudis would be revealed

Yeah, his accounts with Deutsche Bank in Germany and VTB in Russia:

"""""Donald Trump’s private company was “actively negotiating” a business deal in Moscow with a sanctioned Russian bank during the 2016 election campaign, according to a memo by Democratic lawmakers investigating possible collusion between the campaign and the Kremlin.
The statement by Democrats on the House intelligence committee, who have had access to internal Trump Organization documents and interviewed key witnesses, raises new questions about the Trump Organization’s financial ties to Russia and its possible willingness to deal with a bank that had been placed under US sanctions.

Trump has personally denied that he ever had business dealings with Russia. In a tweet that was published shortly before his 2017 inauguration, he said he had “nothing to do with Russia – no deals, no loans, no nothing”.

Trump Organization 'negotiated with sanctioned Russian bank in 2016'

Thanks, Trump!

So be it.

Republicans are good at that One of their best points

He's very good at creating simple, monosyllabic phrases that he repeats over and over again.
These childish lies are quickly absorbed by the porous, malleable brains of his sheep.

Democrsts are trying their best to crash the economy. If they can't do that they will lie about it.

Dems don't have to lift a finger.
Trump's going to do it all on his own.
Oh, and funny that you mention the hypocrisy of the con man's sugar-baby daughter. Like she didn't know what she was doing.

Stop making excuses for these grifters.

Thanks, Trump!
Funny, one would think the Democrats taking back the House wouldn't cause all this.
But it has.

She like all repubs, has her head up her ass Doing exactly the same as the one whom her daddy was bashing for 3 years

ALL liberals do think that. Another sad fact...all liberals measure the stock market performance in days or weeks. While other people make fortunes over years and decades.

No you shouldn't have said "first thing"..or "will crash"...or really anything else. Nor should you use the word "prediction" in place of "hope".

So your prediction is coming true just not "first thing"? Then how am I up over 40% since your sad silly prediction?

Thanks, Trump!

I gave you the chart shit for brains. You didnt even have to read it...its a picture!
Its up over 6000 points.

Forum List

Back