What is it about a college education that...........?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Seriously, what can it be that when someone receives a college education from some reputable institution, no longer believes or backs folks like

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Universal health care opponents
Religious intolerants
Misogynists
Tacit and border-line racism

Can we "blame" it all on those left-leaning professors, textbooks publishers and peer pressures???

Last edited:
Seriously, what can it be that when someone receives a college education from some reputable institution, no longer believes or backs folks like

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

Can we "blame" it all on those left-leaning professors, textbooks publishers and peer pressures???

I have a college education, and then some. And then some more.

I snicker at you and those like-minded. I snicker a lot.

Some willfully accept the propaganda and brainwashing offered by the State and the Establishment, and some don't. I am not sure why some do and some don't.

Some willfully accept the propaganda and brainwashing offered by the State and the Establishment, and some don't. I am not sure why some do and some don't.

Upbringing. Some are coddled and like decisions to be made for them, others are granted early independence and like to make their own decisions.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I look down on everybody too, but it was that way before I got my college education and then some. People suck. They could at least have the common courtesy to be interesting in their suckiness. That is all I ask from civilization. Circuses, damn it. More Circuses.

Upbringing. Some are coddled and like decisions to be made for them, others are granted early independence and like to make their own decisions.
I suppose that could be it. It may also be that some of us study history and can think logically. How anyone can think a big unlimited government controlled by a small elite is a good form of government, is logically indefensible.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I look down on everybody too

I don't "look down" on anyone.

I do, however, have a low tolerance for stupidity, which is as prevalent as hydrogen among the Left.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

I do, however, have a low tolerance for stupidity, which is as prevalent as hydrogen among the Left.

"I don't look down on people. Now that we have that cleared up, let me talk about all the people I look down on...."

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

"I don't look down on people. Now that we have that cleared up, let me talk about all the people I look down on...."

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

Is a degree is basket weaving really an education....

I assume you are going for,your GED.....

The education system in this Country today....mainly in rotting cities in the North which are controlled by Democratic Run Teacher's Unions...is so Piss Poor....that most graduates can't pick Obama out of a group photo of all the Presidents...and can't pick Hillary Clinton out of a group photo of the inmates at the Drag-Queen Wing at San Quentin.

The education system in this Country today....mainly in rotting cities in the North which are controlled by Democratic Run Teacher's Unions...is so Piss Poor....that most graduates can't pick Obama out of a group photo of all the Presidents...and can't pick Hillary Clinton out of a group photo of the inmates at the Drag-Queen Wing at San Quentin.

It's intentional.

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

"Hate the sin, love the sinner."

"I don't look down on people but people who disagree with me are sinners" would be interesting if God complexes weren't so pedestrian these days.

Funny how dumb a college grad is nowdays as demonstrated by many celebs and news people interviewing them live......barely know their own name

Most people do not learn the rigorous art of rationality until they are actually taught it. Most high schools do not teach analytical thinking, it's probably against the rules in red states.

Most people do not learn the rigorous art of rationality until they are actually taught it. Most high schools do not teach analytical thinking, it's probably against the rules in red states.

In order for one to think analytically, there must first be something in one's head about which to think analytically.

Now consider the product produced by public system, particularly in the Democrat-run cities.

Well, I decided to post this thread as a means to separate the "wheat from the chaff" .......and as you can see..............

Trump
Palin
Bachman
Duke
et al....

or snickers at

Global warming deniers
Religious intolerants
Misogynists

College campuses are now bastions of repressive, fascist group think. It is the reason why alumni donations have plummeted in the last five years Declining Alumni Giving: What’s happening? Why is it happening? And, what can we do about it? | Giving USA. Why the value of college degrees are plummeting at the same time tuition is sky rocketing.

It really is horrible on college campuses, and we've quickly reached the tipping point. What has happened in academia, the fact that comedians won't even play on campuses, is one of the many reasons why Trump is rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back