What is more sinful in your own moral compass? Interracial or Homosexuality?

Which is more sinful?

• Homosexuality is not sinful but interracial is

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both are sinful but homosexuality is more

• Both equally sinful

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
interracial is worse because it creates more of itself whereas homosexual, though evil, stops at the death of the practitioner.

True, but you would need to explain why being "mix race" is a bad state to be. Didn't Europeans spread their dna around the world and created hispanics for example? Since humanity came out of africa pre-historic peoples mixed with eatch other right? Isn't that one of many natural processes and part of evolution?
because the Bible.

Only for Jews, for Christians not. But there are offshots of Christianity like CI which see it as immoral, not Catholics though. Catholics couldnt be all around the World if they did. There are a billion catholics many of whom are black or latino or asian.
erm, then why do you think it's a sin?

interracial is worse because it creates more of itself whereas homosexual, though evil, stops at the death of the practitioner.

True, but you would need to explain why being "mix race" is a bad state to be. Didn't Europeans spread their dna around the world and created hispanics for example? Since humanity came out of africa pre-historic peoples mixed with eatch other right? Isn't that one of many natural processes and part of evolution?
Remember a lot of these dopes in America don't believe in evolution.

But you are correct. And who cares if the asian, Greek, Arab, Hispanic, black or white races as they are now are still around in 1000 years. I'm Greek. Should I worry about if my great great great great great grandkids marries a Greek? People who worry about race mixing think so small

because the Bible.

Only for Jews, for Christians not. But there are offshots of Christianity like CI which see it as immoral, not Catholics though. Catholics couldnt be all around the World if they did. There are a billion catholics many of whom are black or latino or asian.

I dont think its a sin, i voted homosexuality is a sin but interracial is not.

And straight couples keep pumping out gay babies.

Ultimately who cares about the Chinese race? Chinese people do. But what about the half Asian baby? He no longer cares. He's just a human.

I'm a pure Greek. 4 Greek grand parents. America is full of mutts. Eventually there will be very few pure needs like me. America might become a race in 1000 years.

Just like all dogs come from wolves. One day Americans will all have Asian minds and black penis'
well very few gays were born gay.

well destruction of beautiful white people is evil, obviously.

I agree a complete destruction of the white race would be evil and is unnatural process only through organisation and with intend. But what do you say about the destruction of the native american race, by europeans? Nowadays there are hispanics and not native americans anymore very few have 4/4 blood quantum.
Are you really worried about your Great x 10 grandkids marries a black Arab or Asian? Ultimately we are like breeds of dogs. Mutts make the best pets

Last edited:

Ultimately who cares about the Chinese race? Chinese people do. But what about the half Asian baby? He no longer cares. He's just a human.

I'm a pure Greek. 4 Greek grand parents. America is full of mutts. Eventually there will be very few pure needs like me. America might become a race in 1000 years.

Just like all dogs come from wolves. One day Americans will all have Asian minds and black penis'

I agree a complete destruction of the white race would be evil and is unnatural process only through organisation and with intend. But what do you say about the destruction of the native american race, by europeans? Nowadays there are hispanics and not native americans anymore very few have 4/4 blood quantum.
I don't really care about them. Most whites aren't even worth saving actually.

because the Bible.

you just said "for christians not"..

You are Christian.

because the Bible.

You are Christian.

For Christians it's not a sin, as christians dont divide themselfes by race like jews think they are the choosen people and have special blessings from God while Christians believe that all Humans are saved in Jesus Christ and are the same etc.

When a beautiful white and black have a baby or a white and Muslim or white and Asian, there's nothing evil about it. We were all black once. You didn't cry when your ancestors went from black to white and it'll be OK if blonde hair goes away. You will still love your brunette great grandkids

Hispanics are product of race mixing but should they feel bad about themselfes? I guess they like being hispanics and dont care. You are not bothered that you have 5% Neanderthal DNA now, but by your mindset 100.000 years ago you would have said "Humans shouldnt mix with Neanderthals". And I think its scaremongering that whites will completely vanish from this planet, I think they will stay around as long humanity stays around. If they were all destroyed I would be against too.

And specify which moral sets you follow which religion/philosophy or ethics.
Who you thinking of doing?

A. A black girl
B. A white dude
C. A black dude

I'm a straight white atheist who let a guy blow him once back in college

So yer a fag. :laugh:
Bang 100 women you suck one dick you're a fag?

I don't buy the 100 women part, but the rest I do.

You either suck cock or you don't. There's no in-between.

because the Bible.

You are Christian.

For Christians it's not a sin, as christians dont divide themselfes by race like jews think they are the choosen people and have special blessings from God while Christians believe that all Humans are saved in Jesus Christ and are the same etc.
...and you are a christian who stated it was a sin because you are eastern orthodox

Hispanics are product of race mixing but should they feel bad about themselfes? I guess they like being hispanics and dont care. You are not bothered that you have 5% Neanderthal DNA now, but by your mindset 100.000 years ago you would have said "Humans shouldnt mix with Neanderthals". And I think its scaremongering that whites will completely vanish from this planet, I think they will stay around as long humanity stays around. If they were all destroyed I would be against too.
They DO feel bad about themselves.

But what do you say about the destruction of the native american race, by europeans? Nowadays there are hispanics and not native americans anymore very few have 4/4 blood quantum.

They have books on colonial history in Germany, no? The vast, vast majority, like 90+ percent, of native Americans died from simply coming in close proximity with Europeans. They literally died from a handshake. The natives, for whatever reasons, had not developed the immune systems necessary to deal with those bugs that Europeans had evolved through for millennia. When modernity came face to face with a culture that hadn't evolved out of the stone age, modernity won. That's on Mother Nature.

I dont cant verify if its true what you say, but probably biased sounds like biased. And I talked about southamerican natives whos descendants are nowadays largely bi and triracial. I talked about race mixing. The Europeans not only introduced their genome into natives, but also brought africans to introduce their genome to them. You sound like a fucking racist, and myth maker.

You are Christian.

...and you are a christian who stated it was a sin because you are eastern orthodox

I said homosexuality is a sin, but thats a sin like adultery. It has nothing to do with being mixed race.

When a beautiful white and black have a baby or a white and Muslim or white and Asian, there's nothing evil about it. We were all black once. You didn't cry when your ancestors went from black to white and it'll be OK if blonde hair goes away. You will still love your brunette great grandkids
It's destructive and therefore evil.

Homosexuality is a sin against oneself. Race mixing is a sin against others.

But what do you say about the destruction of the native american race, by europeans? Nowadays there are hispanics and not native americans anymore very few have 4/4 blood quantum.

They have books on colonial history in Germany, no? The vast, vast majority, like 90+ percent, of native Americans died from simply coming in close proximity with Europeans. They literally died from a handshake. The natives, for whatever reasons, had not developed the immune systems necessary to deal with those bugs that Europeans had evolved through for millennia. When modernity came face to face with a culture that hadn't evolved out of the stone age, modernity won. That's on Mother Nature.

I dont cant verify if its true what you say, but probably biased sounds like biased. And I talked about southamerican natives whos descendants are nowadays largely bi and triracial. I talked about race mixing. The Europeans not only introduced their genome into natives, but also brought africans to introduce their genome to them. You sound like a fucking racist, and myth maker.

You come to quite a conclusion without knowing the truth. Telling.

I don't give a shit about race mixing. That you do would make you the racist. Ironic.

It's destructive and therefore evil.

Homosexuality is a sin against oneself. Race mixing is a sin against others.

How can it be destructive if it creates new life?

Forum List

Back