🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is on the line this election

There's a reason Kyrsten Sinema is close to winning an Arizona Senate Seat. M-O-N-E-Y. I get at least one big glossy ad slamming McSally, multiple phone calls (that I screen) from Sinema's campaign, and of course the endless McSally slam TV ads claiming she "lies". We see McSally running ads just showing Sinema denigrating Arizona. How is that lying? But if you have tens of millions flowing into your campaign budget you can get over with that crap.

There's a reason Kyrsten Sinema is close to winning an Arizona Senate Seat. M-O-N-E-Y. I get at least one big glossy ad slamming McSally, multiple phone calls (that I screen) from Sinema's campaign, and of course the endless McSally slam TV ads claiming she "lies". We see McSally running ads just showing Sinema denigrating Arizona. How is that lying? But if you have tens of millions flowing into your campaign budget you can get over with that crap.
Obviously, uncle Soros still can afford to pay for all the lies in this world. And his loyal puppets keep creating them.

Could not have said it better myself.

Another one?

It's like you guys are.told what you should be posting about every day.

Either that or you all share the same brain.

Which would explain a lot actually.......

Another one?

I've read his books and I have to tell you, he has the uncanny ability to put into words what I have been feeling as a conservative.

It's a gift.

Part of you is in shock that he is still allowed to speak like this without being shouted down or censored or arrested............at least..........not yet anyway.

Another one?

No, it's called love of our Country and our Constitution that gives everyone in this nation freedom from Government.
Not Social Democracy.

Ya know what's on the line?

Our HEALTHCARE and our RETIREMENT

McSally is winning by over 100,000 votes right now.

Sinema is almost defeated already.

Our Constitution and freedom is on the line.
Our Constitution is fine (regardless of the fact that Trump thinks he can make it null by Executive Order) as is our freedom.

Our HEALTHCARE and RETIREMENT are at risk if Republicans keep the House and Senate

Well people...you know what you need to do then.

Get out and VOTE because McSally is a vote to destroy our healthcare.

WHen people vote in large numbers...Republicans lose

Really? Well that's great news but what is your source?

Who cares? Either you get fucked by one party or fucked by the other. The most you can hope for is some lube and sweet lies.

Really? Well that's great news but what is your source?
Martha McSally's Arizona GOP Early Vote Lead | National Review

Honeslty.............not much really.............They are having trouble passing anything anymore..........which isn't all that bad a thing.........We have enough stinking laws already..............

We need better border security..........and the establishment on both sides don't want it...........so it's a mute point on both sides who get rewarded for doing nothing by their favorite lobbies.

Nothing is on the line this election.

I'm going to make a prediction about this election, and we can see if it comes true or not.

I'm predicting that the Republican/Democrat Party will take most of the seats in Congress. I'm predicting that the US will still be undemocratic in 2 years time, 4 years time, 8 years time. The status quo will remain.

I'm predicting the rich will continue to control the US government. I'm predicting boom and bust will happen again and again. I'm predicting that the partisan hacks will still pretend there are differences between their parties by talking about issues like abortion and gun control. I'm predicting nothing will change.

Our Constitution and freedom is on the line.
Our Constitution is fine (regardless of the fact that Trump thinks he can make it null by Executive Order) as is our freedom.

Our HEALTHCARE and RETIREMENT are at risk if Republicans keep the House and Senate

For the last 40 years we have lost our individual freedoms ,every single time government picks and chooses certain individual minority groups their rights over the majority.

Our healthcare and retirement are going bankrupt and yes then we will all lose them both if it isn't fixed.

Another one?

No, it's called love of our Country and our Constitution that gives everyone in this nation freedom from Government.
Not Social Democracy.

No, it's not. You got your orders and posted the thread, just like your comrads.

Forum List

Back