What is the background to your username?

In all seriousness, this is where my name comes from

joey-votto-paul-bereswill-getty2.jpg

You don't know who he is? He was the best hitter in all of baseball......for about a year..........until they singed a 20 year contract worth millions.......and then got injured and never really the same.

Now he is hitting about .200. In fact, the entire team is the worst I've ever seen having the worst start since 1931 in club history. At this pace, they will have the most losses in ML history. The season just started and they are already 10 games out of first.

Yea! Go Reds!

You don't know who he is? He was the best hitter in all of baseball......for about a year..........until they singed a 20 year contract worth millions.......and then got injured and never really the same.

Now he is hitting about .200. In fact, the entire team is the worst I've ever seen having the worst start since 1931 in club history. At this pace, they will have the most losses in ML history. The season just started and they are already 10 games out of first.

Yea! Go Reds!

He looks a lot thinner in this pic than he does now.

And you didn't mention his foul ball trolling with fans.

Yea! Go Reds!
Wish It Was So Easy to Get the Book on the Bigshots

Have you ever heard of Bob "Hurricane" Hazel? In 1957, he came up from the minors, played in 41 games, hit .403, and led the Braves to the pennant. The next season, he hit .211 and never played in the majors again.

April is my real first name. :thup:

I dunno Sweetums, I still think of you as your previous name. It fits.
"April" just sounds so ---- demure.

Do you have sisters named May and June?

Well I know when your birthday is so I'm guessing you were named for your conception? :D
:lol: Well, that is about right...:lol:

But, according to my mother, she named me after a song my great grandpa used to sing to her...:)

Well I know when your birthday is so I'm guessing you were named for your conception? :D
:lol: Well, that is about right...:lol:

But, according to my mother, she named me after a song my great grandpa used to sing to her...:)

Yep, parents always have the alternate story ready don't they.... ;)

But hey, it's possible...

It was my handle back in the CB days. Indians called cavalry soldiers longknives for their sabers and, although I was in support, it kinda fit me when I was using it.

Mines pretty much self explanatory after seeing our politicians in action over the last thirty years.....

Forum List

Back