What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?

Republicans see the biggest problem with atheism is taking away their reason to hate gay people.

hahahahaha--very idiotic
no one is trying to get anyone to reject anything
you keep posting bullshit/lies/idiocy
What's the purpose Ridiculing Christianity

The pure joy of it.
Wouldn't your time be better suited to taking care of your own life?
I find joy in placing bullets in things

I find a degree of peace in placing rounds in targets. I'm not sure if that is what you mean or if you just like killing things. But I do take a degree of joy in ridiculing hypocrisy. A little weakness of mine.
Things are targets things can become aggressive and you must defend against those targets.

Things are just things. They can't become aggressive.

Last edited:
Republicans see the biggest problem with atheism is taking away their reason to hate gay people.
again--hate the '''sin'''--not the sinner
Fuck that. There’s no sin.
Only Christians come up with the nonsense that you can be born full of sin. Just for existing you have sin. Fuck that, I reject that.

Now adultery is a sin. Because you swore to God to be faithful to the person you’re marrying. And Donald Trump is a serial adulterer. And Republicans see him as a role model for their children.
You could feel the hypocrisy. You could smell the awfulness of GOP hypocrisy.

Only Christians come up with the nonsense that you can be born full of sin. Just for existing you have sin. Fuck that, I reject that.

Now adultery is a sin. Because you swore to God to be faithful to the person you’re marrying. And Donald Trump is a serial adulterer. And Republicans see him as a role model for their children.
read it more carefully--sin is in QUOTES!!

he's not an adulterer ---Mel is ok with an open marriage

the only thing ''felt'' and smelled is your TDS

So, the question seems to be is whether a comforting myth is preferable to reality.

Well, reality isn't all that clear. Pretty much the only argument that there is no god is the lack of evidence that there is. This is a logical fallacy and proves nothing. So they are all ultimately myths. Might as well pick the myth you find most comforting.
Seems to me the only intellectually honest position on this topic is "I really can't say for sure".

Certainly. In fact, I would go even further and say the only intellectually honest position is "I haven't got a clue". Still, that doesn't change the nature of humans to fill in the gaps. We really can't help it. So if you are going to fill the gaps you might as well fill them in a way that makes you happy.

Only about 8,000 out of 1.4 million active duty members in the Army, Navy, Marine Corps and Air Force identify themselves as atheists, and another 1,800 say they are agnostic, according to the Defense Department. Approximately 286,000 more list “no religious preference.”
Military nonbelievers' event shows there are atheists in foxholes
bullshit ----I have first hand knowledge---not some stupid SURVEY
That's funny you call bullshit when you just got caught in a lie
face reality--a lot of '''christians'' really do not practice and/or practice what they preach
PERFECT examples:
Jim Bakker AND Jimmy Swaggart who condemned Bakker !!!!!!!!!!!! for doing the SAME thing!!
hahahahhaahhaahah
hypocrites and idiots
Again you made a claim I busted you in your lie.dodge away
..you seem to not know what you are talking about and/or are not thinking--I see a lot of people ask about MOS!!!...hahahahahah...WHY?? what will this prove??

And Ivana?

And Marla?

And Ivana?

And Marla?
what about them?

And I reject that. It’s not a sin to be a black person. It’s not a sin to be Asian. People were born that way. And it’s not a sin to be a gay person.

And I reject that. It’s not a sin to be a black person. It’s not a sin to be Asian. People were born that way. And it’s not a sin to be a gay person.
according to the christians, it's a sin --so YES--it is a sin

Atheists don’t fear death, they realize it is inevitable

It is Christians who need assurance to tell them......Don’t worry, you don’t really die.....wink, wink
Christians don't fear death because countless times they have sacrificed themselves for the safety of others. Can the same number be said of atheist?
Many soldiers, policemen and firemen are atheists

They save people because it is the right thing to do, not because they want to please some god

It is called being selfless
Since I know many police officers and a few Firemen and plenty of vets I say you're full of shit.
I'm a vet--so that proves you wrong
What's was your MOS or AFSC?

2651 Special Intelligence Communicator

And Ivana?

And Marla?

That doesn't matter. Per the teachings of Jesus, any man who sets aside his wife for any reason other than her adultery is committing adultery. If he remarries, then the woman he marries is also committing adultery. Luke 16:18

And Ivana?

And Marla?

That doesn't matter. Per the teachings of Jesus, any man who sets aside his wife for any reason other than her adultery is committing adultery. If he remarries, then the woman he marries is also committing adultery. Luke 16:18
who cares what jesus says?? he was just a man like any other

Christians don't fear death because countless times they have sacrificed themselves for the safety of others. Can the same number be said of atheist?

They save people because it is the right thing to do, not because they want to please some god

Since I know many police officers and a few Firemen and plenty of vets I say you're full of shit.

And Ivana?

And Marla?

Trump says he is a devout Christian who loves the Bible. I would have to assume that means he cares. Are you suggesting Trump is lying about his faith?

For the life of me I can't recall mine. It has been a few decades. I may just pull my DD214 to check it out for my own curiosity. It was USAF traffic management. I pretty much drove a truck. I want to say 65-2, but I could be way off there.

And Ivana?

And Marla?

Trump says he is a devout Christian who loves the Bible. I would have to assume that means he cares. Are you suggesting Trump is lying about his faith?
hahahahahhe .....Trump/I/everyone can and DOES interpret their faith ANYWAY they want to

Forum List

Back