What is the Crime???

lol.

Quibble away.

Listen, you penis breath imbecile. He could still be convicted on a retrial. And that’s what might happen if the jury were to end up hung.

Can’t you get anything right?
No need to get angry. Just be more honest moving forward. I would take no dispute with the legal point you just made. I haven't said otherwise.

Thats exactly what the prosecutors said in court. Bragg initially filed for 4 "other" crimes: violations of federal campaign finance law under the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA); violations of New York Election Law § 17-152; violations of federal, local, and state tax law; and additional falsifications of business records outside the Trump Organization. Judge Merchan allowed Bragg to move forward with the first three but tossed out the last one.
No it’s not what they said in their Bill of Paeticulars.

You must learn how to read properly.

Start by looking up the meaning of “may.”

Good luck.

Thats what the trial is for bucko. You need to pay closer attention. You don't even understand the basic charges. How are we to expect you to follow the actual trial?!
Unlike you, I’m the one who does understand the charges.

The trial is to prove the charges. It’s kinda hard when the persecutor won’t even set forth his charges.

I don’t care what ambition like you expects. You’re tragically ignorant. 👍

No it’s not what they said in their Bill of Paeticulars.

You must learn how to read properly.

Start by looking up the meaning of “may.”

Good luck.
I'm not talking about the Bill of Paeticulars. I'm talking about arguments they made in court

Unlike you, I’m the one who does understand the charges.

The trial is to prove the charges. It’s kinda hard when the persecutor won’t even set forth his charges.

I don’t care what ambition like you expects. You’re tragically ignorant. 👍
Apparently not. You're acting all kinds of confused about it.

They don't need to be pursued
.....and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

IOW; yes they do....If you have no conviction of an underlying crime, then you don't even have a popcorn fart as basis for prosecution of the peripheral acts.

You're a monkey trying to fuck a football.

He is accused of hiding the payments to stormy. They went through Cohen and Cohen went to jail for his part of it. Now Trump is on trial for his part
Where in the criminal code is "hiding payments" a criminal act?

The, "criminal code," was a novel interpretation by the FBI. . .

Press Release
Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty In Manhattan Federal Court To Eight Counts, Including Criminal Tax Evasion And Campaign Finance Violations
Tuesday, August 21, 2018

". . . In January 2017, COHEN in seeking reimbursement for election-related expenses, presented executives of the Company with a copy of a bank statement from the Essential Consultants bank account, which reflected the $130,000 payment COHEN had made to the bank account of Attorney-1 in order to keep Woman-2 silent in advance of the election, plus a $35 wire fee, adding, in handwriting, an additional “$50,000.” The $50,000 represented a claimed payment for “tech services,” which in fact related to work COHEN had solicited from a technology company during and in connection with the campaign. COHEN added these amounts to a sum of $180,035. After receiving this document, executives of the Company “grossed up” for tax purposes COHEN’s requested reimbursement of $180,000 to $360,000, and then added a bonus of $60,000 so that COHEN would be paid $420,000 in total. Executives of the Company also determined that the $420,000 would be paid to COHEN in monthly amounts of $35,000 over the course of 12 months, and that COHEN should send invoices for these payments. . . "

etc.

This is the same agency which played interference for their preferred opposition candidate, by doing the same thing they were accusing Cohen of doing, by meddling with tech companies and burying true information that the electorate needed.

SO? They jailed someone for doing what they were doing. :rolleyes:

NY Post's Miranda Devine on the Twitter Files & FBI Suppression of the Hunter Biden Laptop Scandal​

Dec 20, 2022

Thats exactly what the prosecutors said in court. Bragg initially filed for 4 "other" crimes: violations of federal campaign finance law under the Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA); violations of New York Election Law § 17-152; violations of federal, local, and state tax law; and additional falsifications of business records outside the Trump Organization. Judge Merchan allowed Bragg to move forward with the first three but tossed out the last one.
Neither Merchan nor Bragg have legal jurisdiction to charge or try any alleged federal crimes.

Can you just admit that you're in way over your fucking head and be done with it?

The crime is Donald Trump being Donald Trump.
You know? Oddly enough, even CNN’s Fareed Zakaria now agrees with you! :lol:

CNN’s Fareed Zakaria admits prosecutors would never have filed hush money charges against anyone ‘whose name was not Trump’​

Fareed Zakaria on Trump's chances of retaking the White House​

May 13, 2024

.....and when his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit
another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof.

IOW; yes they do....If you have no conviction of an underlying crime, then you don't even have a popcorn fart as basis for prosecution of the peripheral acts.

You're a monkey trying to fuck a football.
INTENT... They don't need to prosecute him for committing the other crimes. They had to make a case that his intent to defraud includes an intent to commit one of the three crimes they laid out. The actually presented 4 crimes but the judge threw one out.

11 pages on this thread and still no crime... I know there is an indictment... that does not spell out the crime... so what did Trump do that was illegal?... if legal experts like Turley can't see a crime after 4 weeks of a jury trial there is a problem here....

More denial..

The indictment clearly lays out the criminal charges against Trump and key evidence

MAGA…He dint do nuttin

Forum List

Back