What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

Quit being ridiculous. Of course not. For all of the wonderful things that the US has done. I challenge you to name just one country that has done more charitable and humanitarian actions than the US has done for the rest of the world with no request for remuneration.

No request? LOL We demand other countries bend to our every will or risked being our next bombing target or face crushing sanctions.

YOU are so stupid! PROVE IT! Again this is why people like you are just plain UNINFORMED!
Prove to me that we have carried out or funded murder of countless INNOCENT people!

The people of Syria never did a thing to us. The people of Iraq never did a thing to us.

Killing innocent people is equal to getting a treat?
I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but I was correct in my assessment that you are just stupid and you grasp at moronic, non-existent arguments--trolling. You live in the US, do you not? You enjoy the greatness of this country every minute of your existence. What have you done to right those wrongs. Indeed, what more can be done? BTW, what wrongs have you personally experienced?

What have we done to right the wrong of the thousands of innocents we have killed worldwide and continue to do?

Killing innocent people is equal to getting a treat?
I'll tell you what! First of all WHERE ARE YOUR FACTS?????
Prove to me the USA has killed innocent people in the volumes of this?
Now LETS talk about why you are so dumb to criticize the country that has donated

FACTS again where are YOURS???
Because Americans donate a lot of money. Its people, its foundations and its companies donated roughly $410 billion in 2017 -- or about 2.1% of its own GDP.
In fact, the amount Americans donated was more than the entire GDP of all but about 40 countries in the world.
donationstotheworld.png

genocideslist.png

America exceptionalism lifted more out of poverty than any GOVT ever. Took in more poor and destitute. Inventions to improve lives....off the charts.

Yet these closet communist come in here trashing America? Huh? Whatever was done was right at the time. If it saved one decent persons life here and paved the way to defeat enemies...im ok with anything done.

But now? Hostile takeover is in progress. It will not end nicely. The enemies of America have installed a puppett govt.

I figured I would give you the benefit of the doubt, but I was correct in my assessment that you are just stupid and you grasp at moronic, non-existent arguments--trolling. You live in the US, do you not? You enjoy the greatness of this country every minute of your existence. What have you done to right those wrongs. Indeed, what more can be done? BTW, what wrongs have you personally experienced?

It's not about me. Sadly too many people are like this. Everything is all about them.

Yes, I am lucky I never had the unfortune of finding my child dead under the rubble of a bomb dropped from the sky.

It's not about me. Sadly too many people are like this. Everything is all about them.

Yes, I am lucky I never had the unfortune of finding my child dead under the rubble of a bomb dropped from the sky.

You're welcome for those brave Soldiers who made your safety possible you ignorant ungrateful commee dic.

Last edited:
The people of Syria never did a thing to us. The people of Iraq never did a thing to us.
Prove it! WHERE IS YOUR documentation proving that Syria never did a thing to us?

Several more attacks against U.S. bases in Syria after alleged Iranian drone kills American contractor, drawing airstrikes​

FACTS:
The Obama administration began surveillance missions on Islamic State positions in Syria in September 2014.[146]
On 22 September 2014, the U.S., Bahrain, Jordan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) began to attack ISIL forces inside Syria,[147] as well as the Khorasan group in the Idlib Governoratewest of Aleppo, and the al-Nusra Front around Raqqa,[24][148] as part of the international military intervention against ISIL.

You're welcome for those brave Soldiers who made your safety possible you ignorant ungrateful commee dic.

I feel equally as bad for our soldiers with what we have done to them. People who will never be able to get over what they have seen and been asked to do. And for what? What exactly did we gain by killing people in Afghanistan for 20 years?

I am proud to be an American. I am a Patriot. The difference between me and some who proclaim the same thing is that I recognize and acknowledge that the US is not perfect and never has been. I admit we have done some terrible things and committed atrocities. But that is not who we ARE. Now does it diminish my pride in my country and what we have accomplished.
It's the standard argument: "If you don't think just like me, you're dumb".

It comes in different wrappers and flavors, but it's the same message.

As an American who loves America the difference of most of my comments and those that hate America, is I provide substantiation.

You are the king of the copy and paste, that is for sure. The only thing you are lacking is any sign that you even remotely understand what it is you are copying and pasting

LIAR. If you had read the Al Jazeera article, you would know that the Americans were joining and international coalition and the UN to prevent ISIL and Iraqi atrocities on Christians in Syria. You would also know the difference between combat troops and "dozens" of advisors to back the UN mission. Keep talking, I am anxious to find out just how deep "stupid" reaches into your being.

So us peons knowing the country and ourselves are IMPERFECT recognize these imperfections but we don't destroy the only country in the world
that allows their citizens to vocalize these imperfections.

You have never left the country, have you?

Prove it! WHERE IS YOUR documentation proving that Syria never did a thing to us?

Several more attacks against U.S. bases in Syria after alleged Iranian drone kills American contractor, drawing airstrikes​

Just think, if we did not have bases in their country they would not attack them.

How would you feel if Syria put military bases in Kansas?

Forum List

Back