What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

Where are your FACTs that Iraq WASN"T involved!

1688328757381.png

We killed millions of innocent people in iraq. I'm not talking about terrorists or their military. I don't care about them.

We killed hundreds of thousands of innocent women, children, and civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

It is good that you can be open about that, most people feel the same but lack the integrity to admit it

Read your own articles you lying POS. If you did, you wouldn't be asking irrelevant questions to further your trolling. We're done here, moron.

You supported our actions. When did you decide the U.N. should lead us into wars?

Since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, several reported finds of chemical weapons were announced, including half a dozen incidents during the invasion itself.

In April 2003, US Marines stumbled across a number of buildings which emitted unusual levels of radiation. Upon close inspection the troops uncovered "many, many drums" containing low-grade uranium, also known as yellowcake. According to an expert familiar with UN nuclear inspections, US troops had arrived at the Tuwaitha Nuclear Research Center and the material under investigation had been documented, stored in sealed containers and subject to supervision by the International Atomic Energy Agency since 1991.[106][107]The material was transported out of Iraq in July 2008

As an American who loves America the difference of most of my comments and those that hate America, is I provide substantiation.

Now those of you that hate America and say the following link is biased... IT IS!
Biased in that this article and the sources I and Americans that love America is that we HAVE more knowledge and substantiation.
That is the distinction and this study proves it!
A comprehensive new poll from the Media Research Center finds voters who rely on CNN and MSNBC are significantly less informed
about a host of important issues:
  • from the lack of security on the border and
  • the impact of Joe Biden’s economic policies;
  • to the financial scandals swirling around the President and his family, including suggestions his administration interceded to get his son “preferential treatment” during the tax fraud investigation of Hunter Biden.
On every issue we examined, a majority of those who reported mainly watching Fox News or Newsmax said they recalled hearing about the various news stories we polled, while never more than
50 percent of those who watched CNN and MSNBC had the same information.
Depending on the issue, the gap between the two groups averaged 23.5 percent, a huge deficit in the factual information of viewers of liberal cable news.

MRC President L. Brent Bozell III reacted: “This poll is just more evidence of the leftist media’s corrupt election interference. It’s no surprise that voters who rely on these leftist cable networks for their news are vastly less aware of Joe Biden’s multiple scandals and policy disasters. CNN and MSNBC know exactly what they’re doing, which is to bury the truth of Biden’s failures in order to save Joe Biden from himself.”

Now further proof that people that watch CNN/MSNBC and other biased news are not getting the whole story are these 2 articles.
I sincerely wish those of you that hate us Americans would at least be honest enough to recognize that.
When we have Biden who has made these statements that directly affect ALL our lives... I truly wonder if those that support Biden REALLY comprehend
what these statements did to affect ALL our lives.
For example: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals, drug smugglers, cartels all took the above words and hey Biden says we should surge to the border!
Hence we have: Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump
Under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month,
compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

Another Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The oil companies LOVED that as Chevron's CEO said...“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
Perfect excuse to raise prices ! What a dumb comment from Biden!
When Biden said the above Sep. 2019 the Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.68... in Jun 2022 under Biden $5.032/ gallon an increase of $2.35 or 187%!!

So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising
over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

View attachment 800795

This country was built on slavery and genocide. Feel free to be proud.

Since the 2003 invasion of Iraq, several reported finds of chemical weapons were announced, including half a dozen incidents during the invasion itself.

In April 2003, US Marines stumbled across a number of buildings which emitted unusual levels of radiation. Upon close inspection the troops uncovered "many, many drums" containing low-grade uranium, also known as yellowcake. According to an expert familiar with UN nuclear inspections, US troops had arrived at the Tuwaitha Nuclear Research Center and the material under investigation had been documented, stored in sealed containers and subject to supervision by the International Atomic Energy Agency since 1991.[106][107]The material was transported out of Iraq in July 2008

We supported Iraq and their use of Chemical weapons. It's why Bush believed they were there. We knew they were once there. It's all cool when they are using them against those we dislike.

All the same, they never did a thing to us.

So, we found stuff we already knew was there and that was sealed.

That for sure is enough reason to cause the death of more than 4000 Americans and more than 30,000 wounded.

1688329070985.png

It is good that you can be open about that, most people feel the same but lack the integrity to admit it
PROVE it.."We killed millions of innocent people in iraq."
FACTS:
Key Findings. 387,073 civilians have died violent deaths as a direct result of the U.S. post-9/11 wars.
According to the military's count, 1,417 civilians have died in airstrikes in the campaign against ISIS in Iraq and Syria; since 2018 in Afghanistan, U.S. air operations have killed at least 188 civilians.Dec 20, 2021
NO F...king MILLIONS!!! And most of the 387,073 were killed by Iraqis! Not the USA!

YOU are so stupid! PROVE IT! Again this is why people like you are just plain UNINFORMED!
Prove to me that we have carried out or funded murder of countless INNOCENT people! GEEZ once again...
Ever hear of the Uyghurs? Ever hear of the Jews? Ever hear of Anne Frank and the millions murdered by other countries?
What is wrong with you? I truly recognize how uninformed you are!
Do you see the United States on this list? 169.2 million in the 20th century alone!
And yet you defend communism, and blame the USA.
You hate America don't you and that's because YOU are ignorant and truly uninformed.
Put links to substantiate your claims as I've done! Tell me the USA is as bad as these murdering countries!
View attachment 800803
we killed those people to save the planet from global warming you republican trash

We continue to carry out indefensible actions
Correction. "YOU continue to carry out indefensible actions." Take your traitorous ass down the road, commie fuck. If you don't think the US is deserving of your support and allegiance, feel free to get the fuck out and go to that Utopia where they will live to your exacting standards. Good luck finding it. You're dismissed along with that other commie mole, Gigi.

This country was built on slavery and genocide. Feel free to be proud.
ABSOLUTELY not as ignorant as you to consider people today were exactly like people 250 years ago!
In the fifteenth century, Portugal became the first European nation to take significant part in African slave trading. The Portuguese primarily acquired slaves for labor on Atlantic African island plantations, and later for plantations in Brazil and the Caribbean, though they also sent a small number to Europe.
What country still uses slaves? Countries that Still Have Slavery 2023

Download Table Data
CountryEstimated Number of Slaves2023 Population
Pakistan2,100,000240,485,658
Bangladesh1,500,000172,954,319
Uzbekistan1,200,00035,163,944
North Korea1,100,00026,160,821
2 more rows

Forum List

Back