What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

We killed millions of innocent people in iraq. I'm not talking about terrorists or their military. I don't care about them.

We killed hundreds of thousands of innocent women, children, and civilians in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Probably saving tens of millions other lives in Kuwait and thru the region. The Politicians voted yes to do it? Who are we to find fault with them? The elite.

The same mindset is as alive and well today as it has ever been. Over 500 years of genocide.
You are proving my point of my topic..

."What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!"
Your ignorance is displayed thinking people haven't changed.
Obviously your ignorance includes NOT considering what you are doing right NOW!
You are using a device that wasn't even dreamed of 500 years ago...let alone 40 years ago!
You are writing taking time because YOU don't have to be spending time raising crops to eat to stay alive.
YOU are doing something Emperors/Kings could never do 100 years ago!
And that's the proof that you are still one of those people from 500 years ago! YOU obviously DON"T THINK!
Thank you for so accurately describing my topic... YOU have no KNOWLEDGE... just your ignorant opinion. NO FACTS!

."What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!"
Your ignorance is displayed thinking people haven't changed.

Has the view on killing other changed all that much?

You are quibbling over whether we caused the death of 300,000 plus Iraqis instead of million, as if that makes it any better.

Probably saving tens of millions other lives in Kuwait and thru the region. The Politicians voted yes to do it? Who are we to find fault with them? The elite.

Saddam was not a threat to the rest of the region, he tried once and was put in his place.

What we got instead of Saddam was ISIS, which was far worse .

You are quibbling over whether we caused the death of 300,000 plus Iraqis instead of million, as if that makes it any better.

Our actions are really bad, not really, really bad and that seems acceptable to some.

You're a fucking hypocrite, Gigi. What did you do in the war--besides undermining every fellow Marine that had the misfortune of having your useless ass next to them.

The rest of the planet stopped at some point. This country has not.

You mad bro?

Stupid OX. The rest of the countries "allow" the US to provide free Protection 24-7 like free daycare. Or they would have to fight back. We do it for free. Why? Trump was helping there also. Making them pay NATO fees.

But your uninformed and ignorant comment that "we killed millions" is a perfect example of the topic! You've formed YOUR truly uninformed opinion
on lack of knowledge! You exaggerate because you are lazy! The major difference between people like you and me is I do research before I put information up that is NOT from me but EXPERTS! Again there a gigantic difference between 300,000 and millions and this is accuracy!
When people like you then spout your UNINFORMED opinion others like you form an UNINFORMED opinion like yours!
As a consequence KNOWLEDGE is ignored.
I am not quibbling but stating facts which is what is woefully missing in your comments. Provide facts that millions of Iraqis KILLED by the USA!

You want lasting peace? Sometimes you have to inflict massive casualties. Ask Japan. They were going to keep on. Stopped them before they stopped us. WINNING.

But your uninformed and ignorant comment that "we killed millions" is a perfect example of the topic! You've formed YOUR truly uninformed opinion
on lack of knowledge!

I did not say we killed millions, do try and keep up.

You want lasting peace? Sometimes you have to inflict massive casualties. Ask Japan. They were going to keep on. Stopped them before they stopped us. WINNING.
Yes, and we supported Japan and provided security for them for the next 70+ years helping them to become one of the strongest economies on earth as well as one of the most peaceful nations.

Stupid OX. The rest of the countries "allow" the US to provide free Protection 24-7 like free daycare. Or they would have to fight back. We do it for free. Why? Trump was helping there also. Making them pay NATO fees.
Actually while you are right about Trump forcing these NATO members it wasn't to pay NATO fees.

It was simply to abide by the NATO agreement that member nations would spend 2% of the GDP or more on their OWN defense spending!
Seven of the alliance's 30 countries met the current goal of spending 2% of GDP on defence in 2022 - one fewer than in 2021, before Russia's invasion of Ukraine - according to estimates in the NATO secretary-general's annual report, released on Tuesday.
NOTE: Under Biden... NOW one fewer NATO member is spending less than 2% of the GDP... AGAIN no respect for the USA which spends at least 3%

Trump urges Nato members to double military funding target​

NATO Allies Now Spend $50 Billion More on Defense Than in 2016
President Trump placed a significant emphasis on the need for increased defense spending among NATO allies, and the newest data suggests his efforts are paying off.
In 2016, non-U.S. NATO members spent $262 billion on defense; in 2020, they will spend $313 billion. Regardless of whether this increase resulted from changing threat perceptions, or Trump’s laser-like focus on inadequate defense spending, or of some combination of the two, the results speak for themselves. The $50 billion increase is equivalent to the entire defense budget of France

Since we are still doing it, it is who we are.
It's not necessarily who We The People are - at least 80%-90% of us - but it is definitely who/what the USG is, and definitely who that 10%-20% are.

The US is a deadly empire which cares more about murder and conquest than its own people.

Forum List

Back