What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America....Knowledge!

What is the difference between Americans proud to be American and those that hate America

Americans proud to be American are those people who live by and hold up the Constitution of the US of A.

Those who HATE America and Americans are those that use and abuse their freedoms and priviledges to gain wealth and power in order to interfere with, anniahlate, and destroy the Constitution of the US of A and those that live by it and uphold it.

As an American who loves America the difference of most of my comments and those that hate America, is I provide substantiation.

Now those of you that hate America and say the following link is biased... IT IS!
Biased in that this article and the sources I and Americans that love America is that we HAVE more knowledge and substantiation.
That is the distinction and this study proves it!
A comprehensive new poll from the Media Research Center finds voters who rely on CNN and MSNBC are significantly less informed
about a host of important issues:
  • from the lack of security on the border and
  • the impact of Joe Biden’s economic policies;
  • to the financial scandals swirling around the President and his family, including suggestions his administration interceded to get his son “preferential treatment” during the tax fraud investigation of Hunter Biden.
On every issue we examined, a majority of those who reported mainly watching Fox News or Newsmax said they recalled hearing about the various news stories we polled, while never more than
50 percent of those who watched CNN and MSNBC had the same information.
Depending on the issue, the gap between the two groups averaged 23.5 percent, a huge deficit in the factual information of viewers of liberal cable news.

MRC President L. Brent Bozell III reacted: “This poll is just more evidence of the leftist media’s corrupt election interference. It’s no surprise that voters who rely on these leftist cable networks for their news are vastly less aware of Joe Biden’s multiple scandals and policy disasters. CNN and MSNBC know exactly what they’re doing, which is to bury the truth of Biden’s failures in order to save Joe Biden from himself.”

Now further proof that people that watch CNN/MSNBC and other biased news are not getting the whole story are these 2 articles.
I sincerely wish those of you that hate us Americans would at least be honest enough to recognize that.
When we have Biden who has made these statements that directly affect ALL our lives... I truly wonder if those that support Biden REALLY comprehend
what these statements did to affect ALL our lives.
For example: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals, drug smugglers, cartels all took the above words and hey Biden says we should surge to the border!
Hence we have: Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump
Under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month,
compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

Another Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The oil companies LOVED that as Chevron's CEO said...“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
Perfect excuse to raise prices ! What a dumb comment from Biden!
When Biden said the above Sep. 2019 the Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.68... in Jun 2022 under Biden $5.032/ gallon an increase of $2.35 or 187%!!

So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising
over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

View attachment 800795

Protip for you: "Proof" can't come from biased sources.

"This study proves it" is pointless if the study had a goal to begin with; that's backwards science. Your link is from a right-leaning source writing about a right-leaning media watchdog group, which would be fine if it didn't also come with a quote from the MRC President describing his pre-existing bias in detail.

The two YouTubes have their own issues, which are beside the point right now, but then at the end you finished with a different right-wing media source referencing the SAME right-wing watchdog.

I'm not even looking at the questions they asked or any potential bias in the study itself. I'm just pointing out how self-defeating it is of you to try to pretend this is empirical proof, and then saturate your post with clear bias.

Try this: Here's what the Bozell quote would look like if it was flipped to the other side.
This poll is just more evidence of the right-wing media’s corrupt election interference. It’s no surprise that voters who rely on these right-wing cable networks for their news are vastly less aware of Donald Trump’s multiple scandals and policy disasters. FOX and Newsmax know exactly what they’re doing, which is to bury the truth of Trump's failures in order to save Donald Trump from himself.”
If you read anyone supporting their scientific research with this, would you think a "poll" they just released had any merit, at all?

How can anybody be proud of the military any more with this filthy ass weak shit going on?

Rachel-Jones-1.jpeg

army_jpg-2871495.JPG

As an American who loves America the difference of most of my comments and those that hate America, is I provide substantiation.

Now those of you that hate America and say the following link is biased... IT IS!
Biased in that this article and the sources I and Americans that love America is that we HAVE more knowledge and substantiation.
That is the distinction and this study proves it!
A comprehensive new poll from the Media Research Center finds voters who rely on CNN and MSNBC are significantly less informed
about a host of important issues:
  • from the lack of security on the border and
  • the impact of Joe Biden’s economic policies;
  • to the financial scandals swirling around the President and his family, including suggestions his administration interceded to get his son “preferential treatment” during the tax fraud investigation of Hunter Biden.
On every issue we examined, a majority of those who reported mainly watching Fox News or Newsmax said they recalled hearing about the various news stories we polled, while never more than
50 percent of those who watched CNN and MSNBC had the same information.
Depending on the issue, the gap between the two groups averaged 23.5 percent, a huge deficit in the factual information of viewers of liberal cable news.

MRC President L. Brent Bozell III reacted: “This poll is just more evidence of the leftist media’s corrupt election interference. It’s no surprise that voters who rely on these leftist cable networks for their news are vastly less aware of Joe Biden’s multiple scandals and policy disasters. CNN and MSNBC know exactly what they’re doing, which is to bury the truth of Biden’s failures in order to save Joe Biden from himself.”

Now further proof that people that watch CNN/MSNBC and other biased news are not getting the whole story are these 2 articles.
I sincerely wish those of you that hate us Americans would at least be honest enough to recognize that.
When we have Biden who has made these statements that directly affect ALL our lives... I truly wonder if those that support Biden REALLY comprehend
what these statements did to affect ALL our lives.
For example: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

How many illegals, drug smugglers, cartels all took the above words and hey Biden says we should surge to the border!
Hence we have: Border Crossings 3 Times Higher Under Biden Than Trump
Under Biden reached totals of roughly 189,000 per month,
compared to an average of just under 51,000 per month during the Trump presidency.

Another Biden destruction of America:"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

The oil companies LOVED that as Chevron's CEO said...“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
Perfect excuse to raise prices ! What a dumb comment from Biden!
When Biden said the above Sep. 2019 the Average price of a gallon of gas: $2.68... in Jun 2022 under Biden $5.032/ gallon an increase of $2.35 or 187%!!

So when the BIASED MSM including CNN/MSNBC donated 96% to Hillary in 2016 and when she lost the MSM then spent 90% to Biden and during a 3 month period in 2020 ABC,CBS,NBC donated $2.6 billion in free advertising for Democrats calling it "NEWS" free advertising
over 32.7 hours of coverage, from 7/29/2020-10/20/20) as the following study showed.
"What they found was, over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history — 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive.from July 29 through October 20"

View attachment 800795

I love this country.....we have achieved more power and well in the shortest amount of time and misused that power and wealth less than any other country.....and we have ended slavery, brought Civil Rights to the former slaves of the democrat party, we ended two world wars, kept the totalitarian leftists in check, ........ we have done good things......great things....

We were founded on ideas....the main one being that all men, and women, are created equal.....and as a country it is our job to work to keep that true....

Protip for you: "Proof" can't come from biased sources.

"This study proves it" is pointless if the study had a goal to begin with; that's backwards science. Your link is from a right-leaning source writing about a right-leaning media watchdog group, which would be fine if it didn't also come with a quote from the MRC President describing his pre-existing bias in detail.

The two YouTubes have their own issues, which are beside the point right now, but then at the end you finished with a different right-wing media source referencing the SAME right-wing watchdog.

I'm not even looking at the questions they asked or any potential bias in the study itself. I'm just pointing out how self-defeating it is of you to try to pretend this is empirical proof, and then saturate your post with clear bias.

Try this: Here's what the Bozell quote would look like if it was flipped to the other side.

If you read anyone supporting their scientific research with this, would you think a "poll" they just released had any merit, at all?
You are 100% correct. This truly was Bozell's observations based on this experience:
Fortune Magazine
Half of Americans in a recent survey indicated they believe national news organizations intend to mislead, misinform or persuade the public to adopt a particular point of view through their reporting.
The survey, released Wednesday by Gallup and the Knight Foundation, goes beyond others that have shown a low level of trust in the media to the startling point where many believe there is an intent to deceive.
Asked whether they agreed with the statement that national news organizations do not intend to mislead,
50% said they disagreed. Only 25% agreed, the study found.

NBC News

Media bias against conservatives is real, and part of the reason no one trusts the news now​

It might not be conscious, but the way that reporters treat conservatives in their coverage has always shown their liberal leanings

Media Bias: Pretty Much All Of Journalism Now Leans Left, Study Shows​

Researchers from Arizona State University and Texas A&M University questioned 462 financial journalists around the country.
They followed up with 18 additional interviews.
The journalists worked for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press and a number of other newspapers.
What they found surprised them. Even the supposedly hard-nosed financial reporters were overwhelmingly liberal.
Of the 462 people surveyed, 17.63% called themselves "very liberal," while 40.84% described themselves as "somewhat liberal."
When you add it up, 58.47% admit to being left of center. Along with that, another 37.12% claim to be "moderate."

Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount." Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers,

But of course YOU don't believe the general public because YOU believe the MSM!

I love this country.....we have achieved more power and well in the shortest amount of time and misused that power and wealth less than any other country.....and we have ended slavery, brought Civil Rights to the former slaves of the democrat party, we ended two world wars, kept the totalitarian leftists in check, ........ we have done good things......great things....

We were founded on ideas....the main one being that all men, and women, are created equal.....and as a country it is our job to work to keep that true....
I agree with your comments and would like though to pass on the major reason for this topic, i.e. why the biased MSM is really against America.
With the MSM spending over $2 billion in evening news stories negative to Trump, and donating 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden, this biased
MSM should NOT be believed in most of their political coverage.

Prove to me the USA has killed innocent people in the volumes of this?
Americans were joining and international coalition and the UN to prevent ISIL and Iraqi atrocities on Christians in Syria.
Democrats LOVE this country and support Truth, Justice and the American Way
Again there a gigantic difference between 300,000 and millions and this is accuracy!

Madeleine Albright - The deaths of 500,000 Iraqi children was worth it.​

With the MSM spending over $2 billion in evening news stories negative to Trump, and donating 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden, this biased

Given Trumps behavior and offensive statements, why wouldn’t stories be negative?

Trump attacks the media, calls them enemies to America, calls them fake news…….why would anyone in the media donate to him?

Given Trumps behavior and offensive statements, why wouldn’t stories be negative?

Trump attacks the media, calls them enemies to America, calls them fake news…….why would anyone in the media donate to him?
Given the following which I know,I know... is too much information for the average American's attention span of 8.5 seconds...
Fact: The Human Attention Span [INFOGRAPHIC] | Wyzowl

I have no problem with the MSM donating to Democrats. Not an issue!
BUT the media should NOT be biased in their news presentations as that's what they TOUT contrary to the following examples:

Their job is it report the news... NOT bias the news, regardless of Trump's and many like him who attack the biased MSM.
I learned that 60 years ago in my journalism courses in college!
As a reporter.. the 5 "Ws" is the guideline, who, what,when,where,why!
What today's biased MSM reporters as this study shows are more likely to emphasize the "Why" and as such personal opinions.
The way it use to be before biased liberal news was..
Trump (Who) announced donation of his salary (What), today(When) in D.C. (Where) as part of his administration. (Why)
Now if you still don't believe my above example read the headline from USATODAY..
President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money
This grossly negative and BIASED article goes on...

...Posts of that nature contain a degree of truth, but are misleading.
Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter.
But this does not mean he earns no money.
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages...
-----------

This is negative news. Blame Trump for donating his salary because he makes money otherwise!
This is what "biased negative news" from the BIASED MSM looks like!
But fortunately fewer and fewer Americans are like you that don't comprehend what the following studies by researchers validate:

February 15, 2023, 1:13 PM CST​

Trust in media is so low that half of Americans now believe that news organizations deliberately mislead them

The survey, released Wednesday by Gallup and the Knight Foundation, goes beyond others that have shown a low level of trust in the media to the startling point where many believe there is an intent to deceive.
Asked whether they agreed with the statement that national news organizations do not intend to mislead,

Similarly, 52% disagreed with a statement that disseminators of national news “care about the best interests of their readers, viewers and listeners,”
the study found.
And not surprising..
Researchers from Arizona State University and Texas A&M University questioned 462 financial journalists around the country.
The journalists worked for the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Washington Post, Associated Press and a number of other newspapers.
What they found surprised them. Even the supposedly hard-nosed financial reporters were overwhelmingly liberal.

Of the 462 people surveyed, 17.63% called themselves "very liberal," while 40.84% described themselves as "somewhat liberal."
When you add it up, 58.47% admit to being left of center. Along with that, another 37.12% claim to be "moderate."

So what do Americans think about the Biased MSM?
Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount."
Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers,

Almost 66% of adults in this study had little, if ANY confidence in the media!

Given the following which I know,I know... is too much information for the average American's attention span of 8.5 seconds...
Fact: The Human Attention Span [INFOGRAPHIC] | Wyzowl

I have no problem with the MSM donating to Democrats. Not an issue!
BUT the media should NOT be biased in their news presentations as that's what they TOUT contrary to the following examples:

Their job is it report the news... NOT basely structure the reporting.
I learned that 60 years ago in my journalism courses in college!
As a reporter.. the 5 "Ws" is the guideline, who, what,when,where,why!
What today's biased MSM reporters as this study shows are more likely to emphasize the "Why" and as such personal opinions.
The way it use to be before biased liberal news was..
Trump (Who) announced donation of his salary (What), today(When) in D.C. (Where) as part of his administration. (Why)
Now if you still don't believe my above example read the headline from USATODAY..
President Donald Trump donates his salary, but he still makes money
This grossly negative and BIASED article goes on...

...Posts of that nature contain a degree of truth, but are misleading.
Trump, as promised during his campaign, does write checks to various agencies equivalent to a quarter of his annual salary every quarter.
But this does not mean he earns no money.
This notion is misleading because Trump continues to profit off of real estate he owns or manages...
-----------

This is negative news. Blame Trump for donating his salary because he makes money otherwise!
This is what "biased negative news" from the BIASED MSM looks like!
But fortunately fewer and fewer Americans are like you that don't comprehend what the following studies by researchers validate:

February 15, 2023, 1:13 PM CST​

Trust in media is so low that half of Americans now believe that news organizations deliberately mislead them

Similarly, 52% disagreed with a statement that disseminators of national news “care about the best interests of their readers, viewers and listeners,”
the study found.
And not surprising..

So what do Americans think about the Biased MSM?
Just 7% of Americans have "a great deal" of trust and confidence in the media, and 27% have "a fair amount."
Meanwhile, 28% of U.S. adults say they do not have very much confidence and 38% have none at all in newspapers,

Almost 66% of adults in this study had little, if ANY confidence in the media!

tl;dr

tl;dr
That makes sense for you... that it was too long that you can't read it! Attention everyone: Rightwinger definitely suffers brain drain!

Forum List

Back