What is the difference between Schizophrenia and fundementalist Atheism

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...s=chrome..69i57j0l5.7215j0j4schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌ
skitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
    • (in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

Triablogue The moral schizophrenia of a militant atheist

The blog is an excellent description of folks like Guno.

IOW, if you can't argue facts, just make up shit for fundie idiots to latch onto.

As always, you're more than welcome to whatever your version of all the god stuff that appeals to you but don't try to pass any of it off as fact.

And why such a clumsy, trolling, call out thread?

Shabby. Really really shabby.

Talk to Guno. I don't care what any atheist believes or does not believe. But cross my right to my faith, and the atheists will find that "life pays itself out in kind." And combine the normal religionists like me with the crazy religionists like Where R My Keys, and the atheists are outnumbered about 21 to 1.

Talk to Guno. I don't care what any atheist believes or does not believe. But cross my right to my faith, and the atheists will find that "life pays itself out in kind." And combine the normal religionists like me with the crazy religionists like Where R My Keys, and the atheists are outnumbered about 21 to 1.

I didn't see his thread until after I posted to this thread but ...

He did not "cross [your] right to [your] faith" and its silly to say that he did. His thread was very clear in that it asked " ... fundie christians ...". He said nothing about "normal religionists", whatever the hell that is.

Fact is, this whole "fundie atheist" thing is your latest drum to beat on. That's funny since you have taken on the fundies here. You get into moods where you just want to be nasty and this is one of those things. You're just looking for something to whine about.

The most militant atheist is nothing compared to the fundie nutters so your attempts to compare them is pretty meaningless.

But hey, knock yourself out.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&rlz=1C1OPRA_enUS525US525&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=schizophrenia definition&oq=schizophrenia definition&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7215j0j4schiz·o·phre·ni·a
ˌ
skitsəˈfrēnēə,ˌskitsəˈfrenēə/
noun
  1. a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.
    • (in general use) a mentality or approach characterized by inconsistent or contradictory elements.

Triablogue The moral schizophrenia of a militant atheist

The blog is an excellent description of folks like Guno.
Fundamentalist atheism is defined as an atheist with a rigid, intolerant, and dogmatic adherence to atheism or an atheistic ideology

Schizophrenia, is a long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

So.........what's the difference?

Absolutely everything.

I can't reconcile any parts of one definition with the other.

Your pompous, silly, chest-heaving application for martyrdom is denied.

"Normal religionists like me with crazy religionists...."

Well hell, Bunky, slap a cross on your chest and sign on your back written in big red letters that says "kick me" and you will be taken seriously.

I'll take fries with my burger and Biggie Size the soda. Make it quick, I'm in a hurry.

Hollie, no one cares, honey.

Militant atheists get the short end politically when they mess with their betters. Simple fact.

You are too smart, Luddly and Toxic, to let the Gunos and Hollies to bring the house down on your head because of their stupidity.

Final word, it's over.

Hollie, no one cares, honey.

Militant atheists get fucked when they mess with their betters. Simple fact.
I didn't know that. I'll be sure to seek your counsel for simple facts.

You and simple seem like a good fit.

I guess you normal Christians know how the silly Internet tough guy works to intimidate people.

Like now. I'm intimidated. Really, I am.

You need to work on your customer service skills when you're serving customers from the drive-in window.

Expect some whine baby militant atheists, and maybe a few theists, in a bit.

Unhappy with the world, they want to make others unhappy.

Forum List

Back