What is the DOJ hiding and why?

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Justice Department this week gave House Republicans some of the documents they seek related to the Russia election-meddling investigation and Hillary Clinton email probe -- after lawmakers threatened to hold officials in contempt for stonewalling.

"This represents less than three percent of the potential universe of documents for that section," Meadows, who sits on the House Oversight Committee, said. He said another section is only 67 percent complete, while no documents have been produced for another section related to surveillance of the Clinton Foundation

"Based on the current production rate, it would take them 1 1/2 years to comply," he added.

Is the DOJ busy sanitizing documents?

DOJ hands over documents to GOP committees after contempt threat

I have long believed the reason why hitlery and her rapist "husband" were never held accountable, and are clearly not concerned about ever being held accountable because they have openly broken a series of laws, is because the depth of corruption in DC is so thick that the federal government would collapse if the public was made aware of it.

As wicked and corrupt as these 2 sociopaths are, there are likely very powerful people even more depraved and corrupt than even the clinton crime family. The corruption transcends party lines, and most republicrats have likely fucked the same sheep Willy has, in a manner of speaking, (a very vulgar manner of course). So I do not expect justice to be served by the federal government against itself.

I have long believed the reason why hitlery and her rapist "husband" were never held accountable, and are clearly not concerned about ever being held accountable because they have openly broken a series of laws, is because the depth of corruption in DC is so thick that the federal government would collapse if the public was made aware of it.

As wicked and corrupt as these 2 sociopaths are, there are likely very powerful people even more depraved and corrupt than even the clinton crime family. The corruption transcends party lines, and most republicrats have likely fucked the same sheep Willy has, in a manner of speaking, (a very vulgar manner of course). So I do not expect justice to be served by the federal government against itself.
good point

I suspect they are waiting in hopes of a blue wave in November. The oversight committees have enough information from the documents that do have to show corruption, obstruction and collusion, yet they do nothing. Rosenstein and Wray know they have enough support from elected democrats, never-TRUMP republicans and the liberal media to provide them cover.

Forum List

Back