What Is The GOP Plan For The Recession?

While it's not just on your side I am just using this quote because it's de ja vu.

THIS is why nothing will ever get done no matter who is in charge ... anyone remember the first word of our countries name?

no, it was erased from memory over the last eight years. what was it again?

While it's not just on your side I am just using this quote because it's de ja vu.

THIS is why nothing will ever get done no matter who is in charge ... anyone remember the first word of our countries name?
sorry, but that is the reality
the dems got near a super majority, there is nothing the GOP can do unless the dems allow it
and i figure the chances of that to be about nill

sorry, but that is the reality
the dems got near a super majority, there is nothing the GOP can do unless the dems allow it
and i figure the chances of that to be about nill

The problem is that people are thinking in terms of black and white, the dems vs the reps, which is the dividing of the country and why nothing has nor ever will get done. Until someone is willing to forget 'party' garbage then nothing will ever get better.

Must say, blaming Bush for his stupid policies is not the same as saying it's some one elses reponsibility to fix them.

It is someone else's responsibility to fix them. Isn't that what he ran on? The promise to fix things? Why yes, by golly I think it was. And, remember. Don't raise our taxes by one penny. Not for 95% of us. And if you can find the rich round little white people and their money you can tax them.. :lol:

The problem is that people are thinking in terms of black and white, the dems vs the reps, which is the dividing of the country and why nothing has nor ever will get done. Until someone is willing to forget 'party' garbage then nothing will ever get better.
come on, you know the GOP will put up a plan, just like the dems did when they were the minority

oh wait, they didnt

but the GOP will, and they might even get some support from conservative and moderate dems, if the liberal leadership ever allows it a vote

excuse me, Where have you been for the last eight years?

come on, you know the GOP will put up a plan, just like the dems did when they were the minority

oh wait, they didnt

but the GOP will, and they might even get some support from conservative and moderate dems, if the liberal leadership ever allows it a vote

Now you post more de ja vu. The dems came up with a lot of plans for a lot of policies, but all (every one of them) were ignored by the reps and Bush, just because they were dems. But of course since they were all just pushed to the side people like you who just want an excuse to widen the divide between the groups will forget or even ignore the fact that this happened. The one party I will see as strong is the first to stop doing this stupid childish shit and start listening to the people who are suppose to be in charge, not the president.

Now you post more de ja vu. The dems came up with a lot of plans for a lot of policies, but all (every one of them) were ignored by the reps and Bush, just because they were dems. But of course since they were all just pushed to the side people like you who just want an excuse to widen the divide between the groups will forget or even ignore the fact that this happened. The one party I will see as strong is the first to stop doing this stupid childish shit and start listening to the people who are suppose to be in charge, not the president.
yeah yeah yeah
give me a fuckin break
the dems didnt come up with ANY plans
other than to obstruct
dont go fucking telling me how its been for the last fucking 8 years
i KNOW

It's easy to predict one sides reactions, just look at what the other side did in the same position. :eusa_whistle:
there is a difference KK, the GOP never had the majorities the dems have now
you think it was bad back then, you aint seen NOTHIN yet

Forum List

Back