What is the Left's true agenda?

I want UBI for all so no one goes hungry, no one is homeless and everyone has the basics. It sounds like something Jesus would approve of! ;)

Marx was at least somewhat right. Huge investments into science and infrastructure!!!
You don't know anything about Jesus. You're an ignorant child.

The propaganda ministry consists of ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, CNN, PMSNBC, and so forth. Thanks to the great Ronald Reagan, the "Fairness" Doctrine, which ensured that Conservatives never got any airtime nor exposure, was properly shitcanned.
Your mind is gone.

So what your saying is that we keep outsmarting you.
What you're doing is not very smart.

If you had even an ounce of sense you would address the election issue in a meaningful manner.

Instead you stonewall, hide behind the law, use lawfare, and support BLATANT election fraud like what happened in Maricopa county.

That is NOT smart.

You trivialize legitimate protests by people who care, and turn them into insurrectionists trying to overthrow the government.

That is NOT smart.

Your behavior is generating hatred. By the ton, by the bucket full.

Correct. But not written by progressive scum.

Like you.
Weird, the very movements that led the revolution in France a few years after our constitution were very much of the same mindset. They were the marxist of the day and raised up because they were sick of the elites, the royalty and the church having all the power, while the little guy got shit on and treated like shit day in and day out. Literally every movement of the past 200 years through a large number of european states derived from the same upward motion from the same people that would later on to become the Marxist movement under Karl marx. You my friend don't get it.

You think Jefferson, Madison or Washington were about the rich and the church? Fuck no. They were from the same mindset of personal liberty and freedom that drove the beheading of king Charles ~150 years earlier.

Weird, the very movements that led the revolution in France a few years after our constitution were very much of the same mindset. They were the marxist of the day and raised up because they were sick of the elites, the royalty and the church having all the power, while the little guy got shit on and treated like shit day in and day out. Literally every movement of the past 200 years through a large number of european states derived from the same upward motion from the same people that would later on to become the Marxist movement under Karl marx. You my friend don't get it.

You think Jefferson, Madison or Washington were about the rich and the church? Fuck no. They were from the same mindset of personal liberty and freedom that drove the beheading of king Charles ~150 years earlier.

The Founders were for civilization. You are against it. They were for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY over government power. You are not.

Remember, liberal meant LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENT.

You people are STATISTS.

You are 180 degrees opposite to the ideals of the Founders.

For the past few years I've been advocating for the US to divide up into two totally separate countries. At the rate we are going, if we don't, we stand a good chance at losing the entire thing.

I hope with this Bragg situation more people are taking me seriously. I'm sure in the past people thought I was blowing off steam or just being a radical. But now not only are we on the right silenced, they will do what they can to imprison our choice for representation or at the least, stop them from running if there is a good chance at them winning. Like with the 1/6 hearings, they will decide who we are allowed to represent us.

The lefts agenda is to have total government control over the people, eliminate our Constitution, and have a one-party country forever with them in charge. Police will have no power over the criminal, citizens will be disarmed and victimized, weirdos in dresses will have control over our representatives, and whites soon be a minority for the first time in our history.

I like Dan Bongino's take after the midterms when we didn't do nearly as good as we thought. He said the problem is, things just aren't bad enough yet. I think that's why a lot of people didn't take me seriously about dividing the country. The question is, how bad must it get before people do, and by that time, will it be too late?

The Founders were for civilization. You are against it. They were for INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY over government power. You are not.

Remember, liberal meant LIBERTY FROM GOVERNMENT.

You people are STATISTS.

You are 180 degrees opposite to the ideals of the Founders.
The Founders also understood human nature.

Leftards don't.

For the past few years I've been advocating for the US to divide up into two totally separate countries. At the rate we are going, if we don't, we stand a good chance at losing the entire thing.

I hope with this Bragg situation more people are taking me seriously. I'm sure in the past people thought I was blowing off steam or just being a radical. But now not only are we on the right silenced, they will do what they can to imprison our choice for representation or at the least, stop them from running if there is a good chance at them winning. Like with the 1/6 hearings, they will decide who we are allowed to represent us.

The lefts agenda is to have total government control over the people, eliminate our Constitution, and have a one-party country forever with them in charge. Police will have no power over the criminal, citizens will be disarmed and victimized, weirdos in dresses will have control over our representatives, and whites soon be a minority for the first time in our history.

I like Dan Bongino's take after the midterms when we didn't do nearly as good as we thought. He said the problem is, things just aren't bad enough yet. I think that's why a lot of people didn't take me seriously about dividing the country. The question is, how bad must it get before people do, and by that time, will it be too late?
Awwww, whiny little bitch ray.

You going to take your little red ball and go to MacDonalds?

Forum List

Back