What is the Liberal Plan B?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
The Mule was supposed to have his report leaked by now to influence the mid term election which is coming down in just a few days.

Apparently , Mr. Mueller has failed. If the D's get schlonged next week, his entire effort will have been for naught.

But the libs aren't giving up.

Of course, if they win the House, they will be consumed in investigation, and Mueller will be cooperating with the Maxine Waters and the other witch hunters.

But it not, what?

The Mule was supposed to have his report leaked by now to influence the mid term election which is coming down in just a few days.

Apparently , Mr. Mueller has failed. If the D's get schlonged next week, his entire effort will have been for naught.

Of course, if they win the House, they will be consumed in investigation, and Mueller will be cooperating with the Maxine Waters and the other witch hunters.

But it not, what?
They used that a long time ago.

They are already on plan D.

But it not, what?

I thought we were at M.

But it not, what?
Mueller has made it clear he would hold his findings until after the election. He is not Comey

Latest I heard was he was looking to release preliminary findings in mid November

As a Democrat, my plan is to accept his findings good or bad. I am satisfied it was a thorough and impartial investigation and will accept the results

Will USMB Republicans admit the same?

But it not, what?

I thought we were at M.
You mean for 'Maverick"?

I saw an ad yesterday talking about "mavericks" being needed.

‘Mavericks Needed’: New ad campaign calls for Americans to honor McCain’s legacy, vote on Nov. 6 - The Washington Post

But it not, what?
Mueller has made it clear he would hold his findings until after the election. He is not Comey

Latest I heard was he was looking to release preliminary findings in mid November

As a Democrat, my plan is to accept his findings good or bad. I am satisfied it was a thorough and impartial investigation and will accept the results

I already know that any "findings" made by this political tool Mr. Mueller weren't impartial at all.

I won't accept the results regardless of what they are, any more than I would accept the results of the Salem Massachusetts Witchcraft Investigations of 1692.

But it not, what?

I already know that any "findings" made by this political tool Mr. Mueller weren't impartial at all.

I won't accept the results regardless of what they are, any more than I would accept the results of the Salem Massachusetts Witchcraft Investigations of 1692.

OK

So if Mueller exhonerates Trump personally, you will not accept the findings?

OK

Absolutely not, as the decision will have been done strictly on political calculus.

I will however accept Mueller's decision if he declare President Trump and all of the members and former members of his campaign including Mr. Manafort and Gen. Kelly innocent and agrees to reimburse their legal expenses they incurred unjustly as victims of a Partisan Witch Hunt.

OK

Absolutely not, as the decision will have been done strictly on political calculus.

I will however accept Mueller's decision if he declare President Trump and all of the members and former members of his campaign including Mr. Manafort and Gen. Kelly innocent and agrees to reimburse their legal expenses they incurred unjustly as victims of a Partisan Witch Hunt.
Unfortunately, he cannot ethically cover up criminal activity

I am unaware of any charges against Kelly

The liberalfilth plan B is to get in a large group and start screaming their lungs out at the sky....because that will certainly magically make Trump disappear. But that's what these oh-so-enlightened, oh-so-educated liberalfilth discourse has boiled down to - mindless screaming like an animal being tortured. So much for having any type of platform, these pseudo-intellectual liberalfilth are showing America their true levels of erudition.

The liberalfilth plan B is to get in a large group and start screaming their lungs out at the sky....because that will certainly magically make Trump disappear. But that's what these oh-so-enlightened, oh-so-educated liberalfilth discourse has boiled down to - mindless screaming like an animal being tortured. So much for having any type of platform, these pseudo-intellectual liberalfilth are showing America their true levels of erudition.
I’m willing to accept Muellers report if it exhonerates Trump

Are you willing to accept it if it doesn’t?

But it not, what?
Mueller does not leak and he made it known that he would do nothing to influence the mid terms...something I wish Comey had felt the need to abide by in 2016

But it not, what?
Mueller does not leak and he made it known that he would do nothing to influence the mid terms...something I wish Comey had felt the need to abide by in 2016

Comey was covering for the Hildog when he said he investigated all of her emails within 2 days right before the 2016 election.

Really, he should have just done his job thoroughly right through the election. Mrs. Clinton's emails were apparently found on the personal computer of an International Paedophilia suspect who is currently on ice as a felon sex offender against children.

Anyone could have those emails.

But it not, what?
If he had

HIllary would be President

But it not, what?
If he had

I don't see it , RW.

If Mr. Comey, instead of coming out after just a few days after reopening the investigation and saying that Clinton was "clean", had instead said that she would continue to be investigated due to her connection with a child molester, I don't think that anyone who voted for Trump would have been impressed and voted for her.

But it not, what?
If he had

I don't see it , RW.

If Mr. Comey, instead of coming out after just a few days after reopening the investigation and saying that Clinton was "clean", had instead said that she would continue to be investigated due to her connection with a child molester, I don't think that anyone who voted for Trump would have been impressed and voted for her.

Hillary’s lead in the polls dropped from seven percent to two percent after Comeys Bomb shell

She didn’t have time to recover

Without Comey......Trump doesn’t win

Comey should have released that it was Trump under FBI investigation for involvement with the Russians

It's "Alternative für Deutschland" in Europe. Birth control, contraception, emergency abortion pills, late term abortions, mandatory circumcision, child care, babysitting, autism research, gun control, and all manner of restraining orders, protective orders, and no-contact orders to keep the menfolk away from their precious children.

Roe vs. Wade + VAWA on steroids, and throw in a sexual harassment lawsuit or two for good measure.

Guys, your wives, sisters, daughters, girlfriends, aunts, nieces, and mothers are property: make no mistake. They are owned by other men now, and you have been served off the property.

That's the system. We don't get any help with it.

Forum List

Back